/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #957

Someday
>Schedule for January:
12/31 - 1/8: Platinum Sky
1/8 - 1/13: Footprints on Sacred Ground (Rerun)
1/13 - 1/23: Samurai Shodown Collab
1/23 - 1/30: Guild Wars (earth)
1/31 - 2/8: New Event

12/28 - 01/04: New Year's Special (Magnafest, 1/2 Off Coop/Extra Quests, Free Daily Draw, etc.)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ
alternate: pastebin.com/XAw8bBCf
>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4
>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi
Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/guchax
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for everyone's still a faggot

Djannu > Jannu

>they buffed fire with a main damage summon
>fire previously relied on crimson fingers to do passable damage
>haven't touched s. zoi this whole time
... We're about to get a huge backwater nerf, aren't we?

Don't forget to keep her hidden

Remember that they nerfed backwater when Earth was the one at the top with it. They can do it again.

Bear!

5* soon.

Percival

>backwater nerf

not gonna happen. frontwater nerf happened because it was all reward and no risk. but with backwater you're trading less survivability for more damage. highly rewarding but a very risky tradeoff still

Is Earth the NERFED element?

Bahamut coming your way.

1C16BFCE

I want to beat this smug slut until she is begging to be put out of her misery.

cock a doodle doo

That's water. Earth at least has Titan build which is still really strong, water had something that wasn't butter knives for all of a few weeks before the nerf bat came down.

who should i replace monki with?

Why is Beatrix so liked?

a-anyone?

sword

she's easy

>new bear doujin that got scanned
m u h
u
h

it was really all from leeching, the two bahas I hosted didn't give me anything except for the reward for hosting the first one. since I got the other 7 horns from leeching I really believed the horn drop rate was around 10% at worst and I had lucked out a tiny bit, but it seems bahamut is just really kind to me

thank god for that because the draws hate my guts

Baha weapons have to do with the races in your party, not the weapons in your grid.

It depends on your team, silly!

Not for dirt, but pretty much every dark grid gets huge mileage out of sword.

Beato is pure.

thismost people use dagger because its increase attack and there's a lot of humans characters in this game

Unless you're Light and super dedicated to Cosmos Sword, in which case you might want a Baha Sword. Or Dark with a Cosmos Axe and Bahamut Axe.

the fimbul was absurd. it is true that the nerfhammer came down on it too hard but don't pretend it was perfectly acceptable for water to dominate the other 3 standard elements that hard

>was absurd
nah

>tfw no /gbfg/ bf

>a single weapon makes water the strongest standard element
>without it water became literally shit tier
>not absurd

alright bob

Why won't you let neechang race with you?

Oops, my bad. Thanks for the advice everyone~

Why the fuck does Twin Elements fill up instantly? Jesus

>not unzipped
Neechang is pure, PURE!

why are racing suits so fucking L E W D

UNFF

Skins when?

thanks for certs

On one hand, it's great that's she's my first earth ssr considering my grid progress.
But on the other, she's still not exactly what I was hoping for considering I'll be working on HS next week, it's conflicting.

Thanks for the silver cert!
NOW IS TIME TO GO

Thanks for the rusted dagger

Thanks for the certs!

>grinding to 200 gold medals for the final bow
>one drops at 195 medals
Why does this always happen?

I did it. I finally did it. I solo'd an EX, and with my garbage pool too.

>grinding the bow

but why

Keep those sluts away from Petra.

Good job, user!! I'm proud of you!

For Hounddog memes of course.

What's the female image look like?

Does /gbfg/ look down on leeches? Will I be bullied if I join a bahamut raid even though I'm only rank 50?

Djeetass.

I was not overjoyed when I first got sara either. I was starting the game as a darkfag and had a severe shortage of dark ssr chars, so when my first legfest gave me 5 ssrs, 1 fire and the other 4 earth I was pissed

it was a mistake. sara is incredible. she's like the korwa of tanks, and can fit other element teams very well. you will be glad you got her eventually, because when no other tanks can do the job you can be sure she can be relied on. treasure your sara

Everyone here is a leech

/gbfg/ is nothing but leeches

Everyone leeches in /gbfg/. No matter what your rank.

Rank 150 Lightlords will still show up in the bottom of a raid.

Fucking nice.

bahamut raids never fail unless everyone is a leech, in which case there will be no one to bully you. go for it user

If Dragon Knights gave me Vane instead of Lancelot twice my front line would've still been alive.

Once you get more powerful it feels weird to have all that strength. Unused to being able to just nuke shit. I was you like 4 months ago.

This is such a shameless copy of Machine Head from Redline.

Celeste is cute! Cute!

based c91

With the exception of fire and water, how up to date is this?

Have you seen the MH passive? It's damn good. Stats aren't bad either.

Is there something you are hiding from the wind yakuza?

Albert 5* soon

>monki
life sucks man

I liked this event more than Redline desu.

you shut your whore mouth. that right there is the manliest character we've had since SOIYA. show proper respect

Don't play this shit element, but is staff really fire's best magna weapon?

funnily enough, she gave me an axe a few hours ago.

...haven't seen another one since, but still

Tiddies

only HL stuff.
on non HL stuff, probably grande? just join the /gbfg/ one, since it's too hard to join the twitter one anyway.
Baha rarely fail these days, and if it does you sub 50 leechers are the last one to get blamed.
and the leeching attitude that's mostly frowned upon is wanpan. but again, only for the harder content like HL stuff.

Outdated for earth atleast since no unknown axes.

It's the only weapon with ATK Up so yes.

The only two elements up to date and not with retarded setups are wind and light.

can't expect to get them every few hours friend. I only got 10 so far in the two months I have played and apparently I'm on the luckier side. persevere and she'll give you your axes and claws

So how do you get Yuisis to do insane damage?

reroll

Sieg is no slut

Kiss her womb with your dick.

>10 so far in the two months
Kill yourself motherfucker.

>tfw no Racer class where you hit people with your speedship

Oh my god.
What is the twitter name?

Debuff your enemy, pop her second skill at full ougi (90 if someone before her is at 100) wait a turn for her to charge, first skill, attack up buffs (better if you have two that stack), then let it go.

Charge attack to switch stance, save skill 1 and skill 2 for when charge attack is full. Use skill 1 and 2 before your second charge attack and watch the enemy explode.

Why is she so perfect?

Can anyone show me an athena pool?

Should probably add that she needs to be in attack mode for this. Which you have to use ougi first for you to get into. 3~3 stacks of chivalry would be nice before you get into that mode though.

>Now we're fuckin cooking

Only farmed Celeste during the past 5 magnafests in the last 5 months, 22 axes, no bullshit. Most of them are from red chests though.

Non-seasonal S/SR when?

Who are we cooking

That artist never disappoints.
Here you are

twitter.com/guchax

man that is a really great number. any claws?

thank you for making my night.

6 claws.

Total Black Fog Spheres: 287