strawpoll.me/11542461
mega.nz/#F!r5xXRQBR!lj9Le1GXpLnz5tjHSstXQw
mega.nz/#F!6tYmGTJD!LRbqB6niTSA-2nTgQKYw_w
youtu.be/5gaakPfKyAI?list=PL9BF7B5A4A6B596E4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he hasn't played persona 2

strawpoll.me/11542461
vote

I haven't been able to vote since the second time you posted it.

I'm slowly chipping away at Persona 5. I'm too lazy to make an image but I think I'm at 17 beaten now.

16 if you don't want to count DAN.

Is it Miyabi?

Anyone have that image but with the P5 protag? My hard drive died and I miss it.

When will the strange thing get it own game

SMT4 is hard because it's designed like utter shit and is a RNG slot machine.

SMT4A is easier because it is designed a lot smarter, but the final boss is tougher than pretty much everything in 4 except post game/DLC.

I didn't play P4 above Normal but P4 wasn't hard at all.

It's Eikichi's lady friend.

Hard P4 is still pretty easy. The only real roadblocks are if you're levelled enough at Shadow Yukiko and Mitsuo if you don't have good personae.

cozy is cozy
shes a cute fatass

anyone?

Does the rate matter? It won't improve your chances if you know it. Just keep doing it.

I would change how I approach it, like rather just repeatedly fighting it until I get a drop or if the rate increases I would just beat Twisted tokyo again.

Hi /smtg/, I'm a personaGAF member trying to reach out to the more some of the more uncivilized parts of the megaten fandom in hopes of making our community a more accepting place for newer members

You guys should should come to our community on neoGAF to learn how to be a bit more accepting of people with different alignments and especially preferences to sub-sections to the series such as Persona spin-offs and the mainline series

Oh, and my name on neoGAF is cj_iwakura, you can shoot me a PM if you have an account on Gaf too

>Oh, and my name on neoGAF is cj_iwakura
cj_iwakura is a cool guy, he wouldn't post lame bait like that.

I remember this pasta from a few months ago.

Are Devil Survivor good SMT games ? Can't found them on 3DS at a cheap price in my country...

The 3DS is the worst fucking console ever with is region bullshit

>he didn't hack his 3DS
Anyway, I enjoyed DeSu 1 and I don't even like SRPGs that much.
Still need to get to DeSu 2.

You could try to settle for the NDS versions, but there's no compendium, so you gotta fuse like crazy.

Don't know if I can do it with a brand news 2DS, sadly...

No compendium ? I can deal with that in the worst case

You can hack on any firmware currently, theres no excuse

Pretty sure there are some fresh hacks coming up soon for the newest firmware.
Check /hbg/

Besides, playing DeSu on a hacked 3DS is the most authentic experience.

so i torrented nocturne

are the battle themes supposed to sound like a wma file from kazaa?

Yes.

Yep.
Only the screaming text-to-speach battle themes are like that though.

>screaming
Uneducated people should not speak about things they don't know about.

> more uncivilized parts
> learn how to be a bit more accepting of people

I'd forgotten how broken Eternal Punishment's combat was. I'm enjoying it, but the balance is pretty off.

You mean it being easy? Fusion attacks are just to good.

Fusion attacks are too good, but the real issue you can reorder your party turns at any time in the round. Maybe I'm just misinterpreting what I was doing, but I was getting way more fusion attacks than I should have been.

What do you guys think of this build for Alice?

Antichthon
Concentrate
Invitation
Luster Candy
Makarakarn
Life Surge
Enduring Soul
Repel Phys

I didn't want to drop her signature Die For Me but there is too many more useful skills.

In which game? If Apocalypse, go with Die for Me!, Dark Pierce, Dark Pleroma, and High Dark Pleroma.

Don't waste a slot on Life/Mana Surge. Just farm incenses.

>In which game?
In IV.
>Just farm incenses
Red Rider farming? I haven't started Fiend hunting yet.

I just lost against Polaris in the last stage, what a waste of time, seriously, this game is so slow

And i lost against Babel on last stage as well.

Same here, I needed one more turn but he killed me first.

What losers!

Hoy.

In that case don't bother farming
It'll take forever to get her health to decent levels
That build will be good as long as you have another demon that knows Doping.

Have this bump

Anyopne here playing EreMegaten?
How doyou add Atma demons to the party?
So far I've only been able to let demons and humans fight in the party, but the persona and the Atma user can't be set into any spot.

I started as a Summoner if it makes any difference. Clearly I won't be able to use the Persona, but I'm hoping the Atma user can sill be used.

What are the chances of a SMTIV collection including Apocalypse on the Switch?

0%

>friend who plays Persona got me Apocalypse for Christmas
>only have vague understanding of the series mechanics, but sure
>after getting far enough in to recruit shit from the first area, come here to read the FAQ for basic tips
>very first thing the Apocalypse section says is to play IV first
Well, shit. Guess I'll just figure out why everyone in-game is sucking Flynn's cock so hard along the way.

Get ready for a rough ride, m8
IV's opening is easily the hardest of mainline.
Don't fall for Charon's bullshit btw, just save often.

it does explain in the intro why everyone is so eager to have Flynn's cock rammed down their throat, but if ya missed that in short: he is their 'saviour' and what not

>FAQ says to play the first game before the second game

No shit. Dont worry though, lots of people are also confused about this for some reason.

IV is shit, don't play it, listen to the OST instead.

Probably worth noting that once you get passed that opening, it's easily the least difficult of the recent Megatens, with SMT i and II being easy to break.

I can understand him being a hero through the events of the previous game, but everyone talks about him as though he's the only person worth a damn in this setting (which may well be true for all I know), and all the resistance movements are explicitly described as backup for this single superman's own efforts. It's just a little off-putting, is all.

I'm not particularly opposed to playing IV, but it means that I have to buy something myself to properly enjoy something that I was gifted for free. I'll put Apocalypse on hold for now and consider it, I guess; not like I'm more than a couple hours in, anyway.

This, but unironically
Except for the shit part, I guess

>Don't fall for Charon's bullshit btw, just save often.

>not saving only by terminals

>and all the resistance movements are explicitly described as backup for this single superman's own efforts
It's because he literally fucked up every leader in every other faction, they're his bitches now. He seems a lot more ruthless in IV than in Apocalypse.

In IV?
Good luck with that, m8

Just as a heads up, there's no heal spots, and there's only 10 terminals, the first of which you won't see until you are around level15.

On the other hand, there's the health recovery app as well as the MP recovery app though that one broke the game and made my run significantly more boring

If you get game over, you just pay the bill. I thought that was a good mechanic. Charon is definitely a mechanic that would go well with the older games where you could only save at terminals, so I hope they bring him back.

>very first thing the Apocalypse section says is to play IV first
it's full of shit. it doesn't matter. the story in apocalypse is pure shite. you'll figure it out if you've ever watched an animu

its not gay if she has a demonic penis

Just beat Nocturne and I really enjoyed it. Combat was fantastic and the difficulty was fun even if it was frustrating at times. As for the story I thought there were some good ideas but somewhat poorly executed (mainly the characters being underdeveloped) but I did enjoy the minimalist world and environment of the game. Definitely my fav SMT thus far Nocturne > I > II > If

Onward to SJ

I wonder how Hallelujah's penis look like is it purple like his nails?

anyone have walter's character portraits at a high resolution?

What did you like more about I than II? Theyre about equal in my book, just curious.

Hoy
They seem a little harder to find than I imagined
What level of Res are you really looking for?

>Nocturne > I > II > If
Patrician taste so far.

i mean anything that looks clean and is transparent. i found the artbook scan of them but it's really grainy.

I see
Those are the same I saw
I'll look a bit more

It's gonna be Strange Journey 2 directed by Yoko Taro for Switch and PS4.

Something like this?

I liked the originality of the first a little more I guess? I'll never forget Thor secretly being the US ambassador and then when you beat him he starts a nuclear war and your characters disappear for 30 years. Whereas the general story of II was your character as a messiah whose supposed to save the world. That isn't to say its bad, I really liked the Chaos route where you side with Lucifer, its just a more standard story. Gameplay and the rest are close enough and otherwise their pretty equal.

yes

There are 14 Walter portraits in all. Do you want me to upload just the Walter portraits, or the folder I have of both IV and Apocalypse portraits?

sure that would be great! thank you user

Here's the IV and Apocalypse portraits:
mega.nz/#F!r5xXRQBR!lj9Le1GXpLnz5tjHSstXQw

And here's the Walter portraits alone:
mega.nz/#F!6tYmGTJD!LRbqB6niTSA-2nTgQKYw_w

[the instakill has activated]

Minor spoilers for IV:

If you're on the neutral path, where Apocalypse takes place, then you have to do pretty much every sidequest. This is why Flynn is such a figurehead in SMTIVA. He has done everything for them and is now promising to liberate them from the warring factions that are trying to control them.

>every sidequest
End this meme. There's this one guide I found on gamefaqs or something for the neutral route.
In addition to getting the right choices, there's a list of sidequests you're supposed to do, and the best time to do them.
I didn't do every quest before I finished Neutral and moved on to IVA.

That's why I said pretty much. You have to do the vast majority of them.

>leaving the sidequests unfinished until the lock
You basically deserve it. The Hunter Tournaments are actually fun if done as soon as you can.

I wasn't planning on doing Neutral. I just happened to end up Neutral at the alignment lock. I honestly thought I was going Chaos the whole time but I was just answering honestly.

Yeah the system is pretty dumb that way.

>backtracking to every single hunter association the check for new side quest after every minor plot advance.

I like to focus on main story and compendium on my first run, then side quests and fusion on my second run. Can you blame me?

How do you unlock the Diamond Realm in SMT II? The wiki say something about saving at a specific save point but it doesn't tell you where it is.

Still waiting for that SMT and Evangelion crossover.

Desu2 is literally an Evangelion parody.

the conception always reminded me of the third impact

youtu.be/5gaakPfKyAI?list=PL9BF7B5A4A6B596E4
how did imagine have the best soundtrack?

tfw trying to emulate Nocturne

are you on a toaster?

Please help

Nope this never happened before with other games. I tried looking for a fix and can only find shadow fixes.

That's how its meant to look its a spoopy game after all

Is it impossible to find Osiris's dick in IV? He says it's missing, lol. I want to help poor man.

Chaos Hero grew up nicely in the universe where Japan wasn't nuked.

Kill me

honestly nocturne has probably been the smoothest PCSX2 emulation attempt i ever did

Kind of like it this way desu

Keep playing user Isamu and Chiaki will look great like this

>ONE THOUSAND PUNISHMENTS

Could be worse, you could be playing FE.