Friend asked for a favor

>Friend asked for a favor
>Needs me to stop by his place and drop his car off at the shop since he'll be out of town
>Show up to his house
>Get his keys that he left under the doormat
>Get in car
>Put keys in ignition and turn
>Car doesn't start
>Look down, there are 3 pedals
>think to myself "that's a pretty big handbrake pedal"
>look to my right
>instead of having "P", "N" and "D" like a normal car, the lever has a bunch of numbers and lines on it
>start panicking
>get out of the car and go home
>buddy comes back from being out of town
>is pissed as fuck at me for not dropping his car off

what do I do?

Get bare ass spanked like a bitch.

Castrate yourself

>I'm sorry man I don't know how to drive manual and didn't want to fuck your car up

Wow, so difficult

Found the reasonable adult with no depression/anxiety problems.

I wish

why not just put it in like 2nd and leave it there for the time being? should be fine for one fairly short journey.

It's 2016 man all of these millennials have that shit and drool over Disney films.

>all of these millenials
yes Mr.Fagtron, all of us born between the years 1981-1997 act exactly the same.
>"these millennials man! I mean yeah I am a millennial too but I am a special case! I have autism so I'm different!"
-You

Take the beating like a man and learn to drive stick.

Shut up bitch.

You all are exactly the same.

Bickering about generations is only distracting from the actual problems that need to be addressed. There aren't issues with a specific generation, there are issues with society itself. All you're doing is shifting the blame instead of doing something to fix things.

Wait.. I'm a millenial? :( tfw one year away from 1998

1997? Underageb&.... wait

*counting in head*

What the fuck man where has time gone?

yeah it's fucking stupid. Just like the Boomer hate (I actually know some old fucks that are pretty cool desu). The problem is with society not an age bracket.

But of course, it's far more convenient for Veeky Forums's autistic population to blame others for their shortcomings
>that feeling when 1993 was 28 years ago

When I first learned to drive, my father taught me on a manual. Most of the people in my age group, I'm 32, know how to drive manual. But the younger high school kids these guys seem to be like 2 in 10 know manual. Knowing how to drive manual in the US is becoming uncommon.

I feel like it's making a bit of a resurgence

About half my friends can drive manual (yes even women)

>tfw no gf

>tfw no car and no job

>28 years
>2017 minus 1993 equals 24

wut

same here
37 and was also taught on a manual

good
i hope more people learn

>instead of having "P", "N" and "D" like a normal car, the lever has a bunch of numbers and lines on it

This triggered me.
Manual transmissions aren't normal?

>standards are no longer standard

>tripfags in an user board

>not being a cocksucking faggot
It's like you don't know you're on a Bolivian TV Repair forum.

What? I'm from '93 and I'm 24... Did I get held back?

t. entitled boomer

Oh hey man. How's the Hoonda?