FUCKING EUROPOORS

how come europoors can import Skylines when I can't?
how do they afford Ferraris?

youtube.com/watch?v=fUIbD6Q6Cgs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t2DsFYBuik4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why are these all white people in their late 20s and not muslims?

> athread dided for this

Because there isn't a single European country that is less white than USA.

they're flooded with muslims tho
they literally importet them lmao

I included muslims as non whites in my calculation.

>import

Don't even need to do that here in the UK as the were sold straight from the showroom here in RHD obviously.

FUCK OFF EUROPOOP
lmao you can't even afford it even if they wuold have actually sold it there

>not a single Corvette

Hmmmmmm

>MOM QUICK BRING THE TENDIES I'M HAVING AN ATTACK DOWN HERE!

Are you blind? I saw at least 2.

Black dude I knew from high school has a skyline
Shits clean af. Hard to see the paint but the metal flake changes color from blue to purple to green.
USA btw

>tfw it will be crushed if he ever gets pulled over

lol at least i can eat meat even if its not heram lmaooooooooooooooo

European here.

The average European cannot afford a skyline and being a car owner in Europe is shit compared to the US.

Those are ironic Corvettes, used for the practicality of hilarious anecdotes of first hand experiences and exhibits to point too.

The average western European could afford a Skyline, it's just that the average western European simply doesn't care enough because Europe's development since the dawn of the car hasn't been nearly as car centric as that of the US where cars are a basic necessity.

Actual car guys in western Europe have relatively similar conditions and opportunities as those in the US. Prices are a hurdle, but still we're less in debt for cars than the Americans, and inspections can be a hurdle depending on the country but usually you're good if you simply refrain from cobbling together a death trap like a complete redneck.

>The average western European could afford a Skyline

There's a difference between physically having enough money for something and then having enough money to stay locked up in a car you couldn't use to better effect.

The only people I see driving skylines are 40 year old middle class men. Especially if it's an R34 which are like 20,000 euros.

this is more likely what i believe, why are the others all talking shit then?
are they mad porfaggots like all europoops?
why are they so jealous of our superiority?

We live in a free market economy, Americucks don't and its only going to get worse for you under Trump.

do you think that the whole of europe consists of like 10 people

oh my god what a fucking retard you are i bet you voted trump

>and then having enough money to stay locked up in a car you couldn't use to better effect
What the hell are you even trying to say here? And do you think the same doesn't apply to Americans if it means what I think it does?

>mfw people think being a "car guy" in Europe is any where near as good as it is in America just because we get a few cars that Americans don't get.

The ability to own a skyline doesn't effect 99.9% of car enthusiasts. What does effect them is price of cars, tax, petrol prices, mod legality and insurance.

I live in Britain which is pretty much the most liberal European country when it comes to car laws, and it's still shit.

If I was America I could buy a El Camino and put an LS1 in it for $2,000

typical delusional "my country is the best USA USA" attitude with no facts to back up

>my country is the best USA USA
>Make very clear I'm European

>The ability to own a skyline doesn't effect 99.9% of car enthusiasts.

This so much. never mind the asspain people project onto others as
>everyone wants my dream car as much as i do and if i'm cucked so is everyone!

>>falseflagging this hard
such a coward move, only an american would do that.

>doesn't affect anyone
>every day on Veeky Forums at least three HOW DO I GET A SKYLINE IN US thread
ok

>n-nobody wants a Skyline anyway!
How are those grapes, mister fox?

Then why can not you properly speak the Queen's English?

>effect
>pretty much
>shit
>if I was america
>capitalizing washington's rebel colony

Why I do apologise to you my good sir, please accept this tip of my fedora!

>already so butt bothered they reply to things they project and weren't said

lol.

>how come europoors can import Skylines when I can't?
You can thank Mercedes for that.

The R32 can be imported to the US legally, morons. That's why they went up in price the last couple of years.

You seem pretty retarded m8. Just saying.

They're not even fast anymore, why would you want one?

>R32
WOW WHO GIVES A SHIT
i want an R34 not some old shitheap

>European here.
>
>The average European cannot afford a skyline and being a car owner in Europe is shit compared to the US.

What is shit about it? Driving in the Netherlands is awesome. In Murica i felt shit driving slow as fuck on the highway surrounded by people who cant even drive stick. Why would I even want a skyline? Ugly as fuck ricer car. Give me a benz anyday over shitty ricer 'racers'. Why would I even take Murica serious when it comes to cars and driving if people cant even drive a manual.

Tell me more about my own country from across the ocean pls

>Everyone in Europe is a monte carlo millionaire mercedes driver.

Love this meme.

Not saying that, can you even read? Also, some people have a well paying job and can afford nice things.

>implying you need to be rich to drive a Benz

youtube.com/watch?v=t2DsFYBuik4

he's right not everyone can be a taxi driver

>everyone in america is a car enthusiast and not some overweight soccermom driving thier suv while caring about how they get the BBC next
I love this meme

bump

Probably b8 but
>I want a car that weighs more than the r32, has the same amount of horsepower, and costs 3x more because I watched fast and furious

this whole thread was bait, I just wanted to post the video actually.
but if I just said guys look at the video the thread would have died.

Successful b8 must be pretty entertaining. I ought to try it.

they take public transport or ride around in leased benzes

Yeah... will still never be anywhere near the amount of mexicans and niggers you have

R34 IS an old shitheap.

Skylines are a dime a dozen where I live. I could hop online and pick one up for less than 5k.