Twingo

This car is shitty and looks stupid

Agreed

You are correct sir. Anyone who says otherwise is a stupid faggot plain and simple.

Twingo loves you.

I want to import one because
>I think they look cute
>hipster cred

『 LE VENT NOUS PORTERA 』

They never break down though

not true but's not very frequent either
and it can stand a fair amount of abuse

Twingo is stolen project. It was first shown as FSM Beskid created by Polish FSM in 1983. Project was pretty cool then, and people loved it, however communist government said that Poland doesn't need this kind of car, cause Fiat 126 is enough. Project was abandoned until FSM's rights were dead. Then Renault stole the project, changed a little and sold it as Twingo.

I live in the UK, so we don't have little babby mk1 Twingos, but every time I go to Greece/Spain they make up over half of the cars. Their cute little faces make me want to import one, but IDK if I could deal with shifting gears right handed

Is it true the mk1 Twingo has rear wheel drive?

No it's the third gen

what car is this
t. ameritard

>2017
>/pol/ trolls still try to bait us by saying twingo is a silly shitbox

>the fit on the grille/headlights

Good lord.

I don't see any similarities besides being an aerodynamically designed 3 door tiny shitbox. This is a dumb meme.

This. The Twingo is a very shitty little ugly car and it boggles my mind on how Veeky Forums unironically likes this piece of shit. I can understand the Miata but not this thing. Veeky Forums with shit taste as usual.

DELET DIS

>This thread

Stay btfo

No it's not. Stop believing poland stronk propaganda.

>be americuck
>see my cuckvette btfo
>mfw
>go and make fun of 1000€ shitbox
>"ahaha stay btfo, u mad?"

kill yourself

Trumped.

It looks afraid of whatever is to its right.

What the fuck are those 3 vent things on the hood supposed to be

There is only one puss that can be grabbed and Bruce Jenner owns it.

Vents out excessive adorable,duh.

no they just stole Lamborghini windows

heater intake

>cool air goes into the "mouth" brushes over engine and takes out hot air through the 3 vents

that was hard