/svg/ Shadowverse General

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/
The expansion, Rise of Bahamut released on Dec. 29th.
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/oj8uw
___

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor UPDATED WITH BAHAMUT:

Link:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb

Password Key:
!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U
___

Updated card art package.

-Added RoB art
-Fixed Vampire Queen art which was flipped upside down
-Changed filenames to match the card names (card number is still included)
-1163 images, 1.68 GB

mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/
___

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Get your iDOLM@STER Emblems and Sleeves with this guide:
steamcommunity.com/app/453480/discussions/0/152390648098880643/
___

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!IJgmTZqJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nude Luna Mod V1

Link: mega.nz/#!IJgmTZqJ
Key: !ixTk8USd2BcY0qMWMfYRZmtPPvSkMPDE5x7W7EcclxM

Kill yourself

AND SO OUR PRAYERS BECOME VICTORY

thanks

YOU'LL NEVER TOUCH AMELIA!

Discord and nude Luna mod removed from the OP because of complaints in the last thread like this guy.

If you guys want either of these things back up there, make a poll to get a consensus or start sniping threads.

How do I make control sword? Is Aurelia a key card?

*Odin's u*
nothin personnel...hag

VANIA IS CUTE! CUTE!!

>above 50% win rate in masters
>daria is shit guys, it's easily counterable

>D2
>Everyone has perfectly built meta decks already
>I still have my scrub deck with only one of the legendaries I need that I dropped 3500 on

Does everyone drop cash on this game or what?

Discard dragon please go away.

>plays another next turn
Better luck next time kiddo

No, they just reroll like all the smart people did.

Wasn't there already a discussion about no discord months ago?

they reroll for the deck they want

Xth for Vampy a CUTE!

:^)

Reminder that Daria Rune is a bad deck that does nothing for 4 turns and is only good against bad decks.

DELET THIS

>2 months ago
>40% win rate on one sketchy data log ever
>DShift is shit guys, easily counterable
Hmm...really makes me think.

>roll a decent start
>play lots of T2
>???
>enough vials to craft 5 legendaries

Ain't so hard if you can resource management.

>w-whats themis
>whats BotS
>whats revelation
>w-w-w-whats cyclone blade
>I got memed on by a shitty combo because my deck can't handle a board flood of shit-statted followers on turn fucking 6, please nerf

Daria is T3

>nude Luna
>removed

pious foxen are on the guard!

Why is Masters filled with Daria and bats then?

It's basically the Storm Haven of RoB. 30% ladder representation in the first week of expansion, early top tier, every other deck built around trying to counter it.

Yeah user.
Aurelia is THE ward minion, the best ward in the entire game because of the hexproof effect.

For control sword you need the following legendaries:

>3 otohime
Some people argue that she isn't needed anymore, I personally would never cut her 3 copies since she is an absurd board recovery, but to each his own

>3 albert
Exceptional cleaner and finisher

>3 Aurelia
Best ward

>1 or 2 Alexander
Basically a board clear

Some people even run Olivia and Tsubaki

B-But it looks fun!

Any other suggestions as to what to dump my vails in? All I have atm is old storm heaven, old blood aggro, and old banner sword from before the expac.

Because it's new and exciting and people are trying to refine it. Once the meme dies down it'll drop off the face of the earth, it falls over and dies to any sort of wards, control or aoe.

Meanwhile Aggro Bats is legitimately powerful and consistent now.

You don't exist, I only play rune and blood.

But who will guard the Foxes?

I think Tsubaki is good again because Mastema and Daria hit the threshold, not to ignore guys like Bahamut etc. either. Also a great set up unit for Cyclone Blade if Daria gets a refresh or something.

I bet you main daria or aggrobats faggot.

>3 otohime
>control sword

Please just stop giving advice if you don't know what you're talking about. Fucking D rank shitter.

>50k vials and not even Tier 1

he will guard her smile!

what is BotS? newfag here

The last one isn't even the same girl

>dfc loli becomes a cocksleeve for baphomet

STOP

also what deck make out of these?

You know what's not fun? Bricking every single match because your spells and your spellboostable followers are always on opposite sides of the deck.

I've been playing out Daria Rune and therefore I know firsthand how inconsistent and filled with weakness it is. You just got memed on by an amazing draw a couple of times, but that only happens in about 10% of Daria games, the others are just the Daria bricking while she pathetically throws out 2/2s off curve.

DELETE THIS

Definitely not discard. Discard only good with slow burn deck but don't work well with fast clear deck like Sword or aggo Bat. Like this user who cleared discard in 5 turns.

>Play a casual match with a friend so he could get his gold
>Manage to pull off two back to back Atomy plays
So this is the power of Atomeme....

That shit was truly Timmy's Magical Christmas Land Fantasy.

Very good start for Control Blood, although Control blood is very expensive.

>2 Pascale
Dirtrune?

go control blood

Left or right?

Storm Haven never dropped off the face of the earth though. It was T1 for pretty much all of DE.

The early data suggest that Daria has a slight favorable matchup against bats as well. Kind of like people claiming early on that bats countered Elana, only it actually didn't. Aggro blood preys on all the Shadow and Dragon to get its very high overall winrate.

Control Blood is shit compared to Aggro Blood though and Aggro Blood is much cheaper.

bahamut every single time

>Trying to Spellboost the followers with Spells
At least learn how to built a Daria deck.

Funny how i got all legendaries for other decks (2-3 each) but not a single one for sword and elf.

Daria Rune is too slow, most of the time you do fucking nothing the first few turns and Yurius fucks you over hard if you're not running Wind Blast.

This bothers me because she's like a smaller flatter Eirin Yagokoro

>Forest is tier 3
WHY IS THIS HAPPENING
FOREST WAS SUPPOSED TO DOMINATE THE GAME FOREVER
THIS ISN'T FAIR

Your Clarks and Craigs are also always where your Daria is not.

That opening hand of Daria/Ogler/Blade Mage is getting you nowhere.

But Im on AA user, I can post screen if you want.

But you're right according to Game Ai it doesn't run Otomeme anymore, weird since I played against some of these and they used her, I guessed it was a counter Bahamut/Thermis thing. Oh well.

Decklist for reference, and yeah shit is expensive.

I like midrange more myself.

My win streak was broken by Blood Aggro.
Yurius should be in every deck.

Then explain this. I should've screenshot the moment I got 10 winstreak followed by another 5 winstreak with this stupid shit. Every deck bricks but it's not like it happens every time. It's just this fucking deck is so dumb that It can deal 5 face damage with levi + piercing as soon as your evo points are up and you can fill your board with oggler and witchette as early on turn 4 with clarke.

Why are you doing this?

You know sexualizing young girl is immoral, right?

just make your deck have roach as your only 2-drop, add goblinmage or feena and roach them all.

I swear to god, it's like people WANT the only thing capable of being considered a good deck to be T0 completely uncounterable shit.

Dirtrune with pascales and olvia but it needs a ton of golds. You could also craft 2 forte's for face dragon though I'm not sure how well that deck does these days

why is this fucking allowed

Reposting my reply from the end of the other thread.

Sword has gotten so many good 5 drops that it can afford to drop a bit of her.

However one of those 5 drops is Albert who is also a legendary. If you're wondering if he's really appropriate for control, a 3/5 storm body is extremely good at cleaning up without losing an evolve point. He is also incredible on turn 9 or for reach whenever.

Generally, don't forget that rush and storm followers are also excellent for the purposes of control. Blitz Lancer may replace some of your troopers(you might keep some for reach options), Jeno is a proactive card on turn 4 which is incredibly helpful going first.

Regarding evolve followers, Sword honestly makes good use of both Tina and Feena filling niches it had problems with. It also got Monika which basically means in total that it has both board or control options for turns 4 and 5 now.

There's also Cyclone Blade, it's a 3 of. Some Hamsa, but there's other ways to setup the Blade. It incredibly punishes anybody stupid to leave any body on board to go face turn 5. Also an evolved Unica or Veteran Lancer is usually sufficient for alternative cyclone combos. Ninja Arts also works well as early removal and removal+setup late game.

I disagree with on the importance of both Aurelia and Otohime.

Aurelia has a lot of situations where she just simply doesn't do much. Evolving and trading with one of the opponent's 3+ things then getting rammed by an evolved follower next turn which then lets the followers left available to attack face. She's only really effective against numerous small minions. She's incredibly situational and her tech counters aren't uncommon. The addition of more random removal such as Tribunal and Corpse+Necroassassin.

Otohime is just too slow, doesn't impact the board and doesn't threaten lethal if you haven't been hitting the opponent's face all game prior. There are far better 6-drop options.

>I can win if I draw these exact specific cards in a certain order!
That's always the justification for shitty decks like Sun Satan or Discard Dragon. The problem is that you don't have a way to get those cards consistently because your card draw is actually pretty shit unless you get going.

Wind Blast is fairly standard in Daria though, and Kaleidoscopic Glow stalls blood aggro enough to wreck them with the huge board swing on turns 4-5.

Again, there are lots of personal anecdotes about Daria bricking, but I'd rather trust in the matchup stats even if they are very early and preliminary. I mean, people complained that Elana Seraph bricked hard as well, but that didn't mean it wasn't T1.

I got two

there are no rewards for top 1000 this season?

Because it took 15 spellboosts to get to that point. How have you not won the game already?

Nothing bricks like Daria does.
At least you can play Elana on curve without it mattering because it's 3 fucking PP and you're not doing much that turn anyway.

Hmm, i wonder if your deck could beat Medusa Bat deck. I fought with one Vania deck with 3 spell of Medusa and 2 actual Medusa...fk that shit.

he was at 1 HP and i failed to draw any direct damage until for about 6 turns

>Shadow uses all three evolve points.
>I need to use zero.
N-neptits will save sh-shadow.

>Ariana Grande in Brave Exvius

When will we get out millenial normie celebrity crossover?

im proud of you

The most popular deck on a ladder doesn't get there if bricking really made it lose more than the other options. It becomes popular because it's better.

I get the discord, but why did everyone throw a fit about nude luna?

>This is the deck dragonfags have been shitposting about

ty dad

>trying to get baldy priest
>this happens
Truly my prayers were heard.

But then what do you do when you get an absolute shit draw and not good spellboost cards? Do you just give up? I feel like that makes the deck really inconsistent that is so heavily relies on good rng to pull off the combo.

Give Louis CK a card

>I swear to god, it's like people WANT the only thing capable of being considered a good deck to be T0 completely uncounterable shit.

I know right?
Like, since the expansion went live Im trying to reach Masters from AA1 exclusively using Discard Dragon JUST because of how much /svg/ laught at the deck and the class.

I lose and I win as much as I did with Forest or Sword before ROB, there's like not a substantial difference on perfomance that would make me say that the deck is unplayable or that the class is dead.

You lose if he has Dragoon.

Since control is lots of vials away, is this aggro kinda viable?

Not shown: Alwida's

What should I remove or add?

guys i'm here to save discard dragon

Guess ill hold off on that T2 run then

Bahamut is single handedly ruining T2

You know, he wins if he has Imperial Dragoon because it kills you before he draws.

>Deck consistency
>When you have another way of spellboosting followers with kaleido, magic missile, insight, piercing with evo. Yea I bet the guy on the top master rank right now is there because he pilot and inconsistent and non overpowered deck right. You fucking daria apologist cannot handle when people pointed out that your deck are fucking op with no counterplay.
>inb4 themis
Avg Daria board already have shitton of followers on turn 4. You either just fucking died or have 4 hp by the time you themis and then died to fucking blade mage.

>Prebuilt Deck buyer
>Against a guy that doesn't even have a card sleeve on
Are you having fun bullying newbies and posting screens?

Triple Albert has no time for your memes

second one was with a pact of the nethergod vs mordecai and another phantom dragon? It was the easy option

Are you serious? I been playing discard dragon and been holding back using imperial because of card draw fatigue.

Concede please

did you lose?

>I get the discord, but why did everyone throw a fit about nude luna?

Beats me, every time I ask WHY, some guy(s) throw a fit saying things like

>CANCER CANCER
>KYS
>I WILL MAKE THE THREAD NEXT TIME IF NUDES ARE IN THE OP
>FUCK YOUUUUU

Like nigga, calm down and explain yourself, Im not even in favor or against.
People is just downright rude and angry all the time.