/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Overwatch Year-in-Review Developer Update
[YouTube] Developer Update | Year in Review | Overwatch (embed)

>Live Patch Notes
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752545497

>PTR Patch Notes
playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20379410

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Discord:
discord.gg/Mzpx4Yh

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Other urls found in this thread:

overbuff.com/players/pc/JohnySkarr-1708
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fareeha Amari

>Make the weakest class in the game even weaker
wew

What is your guys tier list?

This is on a curve

>Top
Reinhart
Ana
D.Va

>Upper
Soldier 76
Genji
Junkrat
Lucio
Roadhog

>Middle
McCree
Pharah
Reaper
Mei
Torbjörn
Zenyatta

>Lower
Tracer
Bastion
Hanzo
Widowmaker
Zarya
Symmetra

>Bottom
Sombra
Winston
Mercy

>Supports keep getting shit on by a Pharah because they don't know how to sit behind a fucking wall
>Get blamed for their autism because Pharah doesn't insta-die to our DPS every time they show

Stop playing hitscan characters.

>master last season
>stuck with plat players in low diamond this season
rly makes you think

Soldier and McCree should never have been put in the game

>this entire list

the fuck

How is that making it weaker? It's increasing it's cooldown so Torb actually has to think about where to put it and buffing it's health and damage so it's more of a threat

Please elaborate

3.5k hours in dota 2 and getting sick and tired of the 40-60 minute games that are lost because a teammate gets caught out like a retard or forgets to BKB or something. 40 to 60 minute games are kinda boring in general and now that I graduated college and work I don't want to spend my free time playing 3-4 games over 3-4 hours just to lose a game that was basically decided from the start.

5k MMR

should I pick up overwatch for my competitive game fix or get R6 Siege or something?

Stop hovering in the sky like a giant target.

>when you hop into QP and it's literally a Diamond comp match with two highly competent teams and an enemy Zarya that is at least as good as you and maybe even better
>win the first round, lose the second and draw out the third and final round to a 99-99 where they capped their 99 second and you're in a lengthy overtime duel until you finally push them off the point
I think I really am ready for comp, that match was oddly satisfying. The banter was great too, had a guy that wanted me to sign his asshole.

>doing placement matches
>some guy picks Sombra
>people lose their shit
>he switches to Pharah
>no one even raises an eyebrow

I'm not even done with the introduction and Competitive mode already feels kinda retarded.

Fareeha is the cutest.

>junkrat that high
>genji that high
>tracer not being the 2nd best offense hero right now
>zarya that low
>soldier being better than zarya

I don't if this is bait but if it is you got me good

This is just silly.

Junkrat and winston should be middle
Torb should be lower
Tracer, Zarya and Symmetra should be upper
Bastion should be bottom

Haven't seen bait this good in a long time

Good work user

What is Sombra's real name?

Junkrat is shit
Genji is shit
Zarya is good
Tracer should be higher
Everyone in the middle is shit except for Mei and Zen who are in their right spots

What are your top three most favorite hero to play as?

Roadhog
Pharah
Mercy

Ana
Tracer
Zarya

rate me /owg/

Zenyatta, Zarya and Pharah.

Zenyatta
Pharah
Rein

Not that user but isn't that either a personal preference list, or a list of play styles he likes?

As of late:
Winston
Symmetra
Junkrat
All three give cancer in their own special ways.

F A R E E H A

McCree
Widowmaker
Reinhardt

No this is my list of meta

Diamond shitters just don't understand skill ceilings

Junkrat
Zarya
D.va

He said tier list so I just assume it's what characters he thinks are the best, and his opinions are pretty bad.

is high plat the true elo hell rank?

Tracer
Widowmaker
Symmetra

DVa
Lucio
Symmetra

Genji
Sombra
Roadhog

>win 8/10 games
>3 POTGs
>calibrate 800 lower than last season

We interrupt this broadcast to bring you an important news bulletin:
>The holiday maps are shit.
Now back to your regular scheduled programming.

I lost like 8 of my placement matches and ended up in diamond, what did they do to the ranking system.

Genji
Symmetra
Reaper

Is the event over? Gladly got the Zarya skin yesterday

Zenyatta
Reinhardt

Fuck is it? I forgot to buy the zen skin

The new system accounts for your mmr and the fact that you were carrying your team

My friends blame their W/L ratio for all being in silver, but my ratio was the same and placed in plat.

It's a better system, but now I've learned that all my friends suck at this game

I do not want to transfer on campus. How will I play comp to the best of my abilities with some filthy shitstain hovering around in my personal area? I swear dorm life is overrated.

I had only 1k hours before i made the switch. I switched after the release of 7.00 for probably the same reasons as you. Losses doesnt make you feel like a lifeless piece of shit, and the players are less toxic.The game is more casual and there are LOTS of 12 year olds, but i think it's worth switching.

But Zarya's skin was objectively the worst one.
>hey man we're running out of time to produce skins for Christmas, what do we do for Zarya?
>fuck I don't know, we didn't even have time to reskin Mei
>alright fuck it, I'll take her "dawn" skin, give her sleeves and put snow in her hair

Gangu
Hanjo
Cowboy

I can't play McCree due to shit aim, I literally am the worst Hanzo, and I have not played Genji in weeks

yes I am the cuck that fills every single game, thus ends up playing Ana or Dva/Zarya almost every single game

In Overwatch you'll get comparable idiocy, but the games are significantly faster so you can lose more games in the same amount of time.

>shared dorms
Confirmation you live in a 3rd world country.

Female Heroes, in order of most to least fuckable:

Mercy>Mei>Dva>Widow>Pharah>Ana>Zarya>Symmetra>Tracer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sombra

It looks nice and the weapon is literally meme coloured
not worth 750 shekelz but I'd have taken it for free

Is the United States of third world descent

>tfw 144 rocket direct hits and potg airshotting a mercy pharah as Pharah

That doesnt mean that I dont like it

Genji, Pharah and Junkrat, in that order

For higher education, absolutely.

>event will never end

overbuff.com/players/pc/JohnySkarr-1708

R8 me, /owg/

Ana Pharah Widow

Don't worry, user. It's not so bad if you have a nice roommate, and some people are quite good at giving others their space. Are you going to school close to home? If it's really that bad during the weekdays, you might be able to visit on weekends depending on your dorm's rules. I had to live in a dorm for a little while when I started college and I couldn't stand it, so I kind of get where you're coming from. Just remember that it's not forever, and it'll be okay!

Genji
Lucio
Reinhardt

>Widowmaker not number 1 or 2

List immediately invalidated

That's a shit list.

Widow > Mercy > Dva >>> Tracer > Pharah > Symmetra > Sombra >>>>>> Mei >>> Ana >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zarya

Zen
Ana
Junkrat

Good, snowy Hanamura is nice. Doesn't feel as over done as King's Row, though I do appreciate the inside of tee factory being blue it looks nicer and makes things easier to see imo

>start recording gameplay
>high quality so it locks game on 60fps
>looks more delightful to my eyes than 90fps us usually

Wtf?

how does it feel being cancer

Where should one go in the hopes of obtaining true higher education?

Did you get your last-minute free arcade boxes, user?

meis knees look like an ass

Junkrat
Roadhog
Soldier

I really enjoy playing Junkrat but don't play him as much as I'd like. I play him if I can get away with it but usually have to go Hog or 76 to play seriously if he's not doing work.

>Finally got greedy ass mother fucker skin

Feels good

I'll simplify that for you
>actually attractive
young Ana, Mercy, Phara
>probably would
Widow, Tracer

the rest are traps

Shhh, Fareeha is sleeping

Well I would say Oxford or Cambridge but they're infested with insane millennials trying to get everyone to call each other "ze" and "xir", and demanding rape be removed from law courses in case it's triggering.
Still though UK higher ed is vastly superior to US. A lot of European universities are good too

I have like 20 hours played on this game now and went into ranked and I got plat but I'm mostly solo queueing. I have two questions:

1) When it's apparent that my team does not care about playing a team composition with which we have a decent chance of winning, what could I pick to raise my probability of winning?

2) Where do I find people to play with? I would like to find other people to play with to avoid the situation in the previous question.

Mercy
Sombra
Junkrat

Fuck you I'll play the game however I want.

I got two and gave up on the third. The No Limits where I got gold healing as Reaper was enough for one night.

They're all pretty fuckabale, but I'd do the lewdest things to Symmetra, Sombra, Mei, and D.va.

>tfw I miss the old Pharah but thanks to her balance changes I can play her without my team going full retard

Widowmaker>Mercy>Dva>Tracer>Mei>Pharah>Sombra>Symmetra>Ana>Zarya

It'll be about 2-3 hours away. People tell me I'm being a bitch and that I should just forget about my anxieties and socialize. I have no issue forcing myself to socialize with people but home is the only place where I get a chance to cool off because I tend to find social settings draining. Now I'm coming back home just to be surrounded by more people I may or may not even care for.

I guess it'll just take getting used to.

>tfw completing the weekly rewards only takes like 2 hours max because i simply win 9 1v1 arcades in a row

>mystery heroes
>goes great until suddenly the enemy has 4 tanks and half your team is healers
>no limits
>multiple Symmetra on every map except KotH

>Not wanting to get femdommed by Sombra

alright how do I git gud at 3v3 elimination?

Spotted the Eurocuck

my first 1v1 today was against some asshole who was trying to stall draws infinitely. I still won but it was getting annoying

The old Amelie is gone.
It hurts every day.

>femdom

How is this even a thing?

Widow>Mercy>Tracer>Dva>Pharah>>>>>>everyone else

Why does the grave look freshly dug?

Roadhog > all of them

One of the things I about like the game and its diverse cast of characters is the variety in hero designs and how Rein's POV, for example, and Torb's POV are very different. With that in mind I'd like to see a hero with a very low POV, maybe an omnic attack dog (a backline harasser classs)

Well she had to put it back after fucking it

Dunno about #2. #1, if the game is a death match use something like Soldier or Roadhog who are versatile and self-sustaining. If the team is mostly cohesive but lacking a vital pick, fill the gap.

The only thing I haven't gotten right now is Fareeza, Zarya, and Mei's skin. I just got Lucio's a while ago, too. Good enough for me.