youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World of Final Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
December Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51767-Dec.-13-2016-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/qxCjNgZG

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BOvV7qMFAC7/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who else is waiting for banner 5?

Just a few more hours friend..

3rd for Ardyn Izunia

>descend to fight the Jabberwock
>steps on the warp pad

*tips fedora*

>wanna pull for OK BSB
>wanna save for Dungeon Draw and TGC

I really like the designs of this game.

>reading these recommendations for what banners/characters to draw for as told by leddit shitters
>"dude you should totally whale on the XIII 2nd banner because mages and hope and cid raines its top tier"
>well maybe but then I'd be using hope and cid raines
>dude they're top tier, who cares they're literal whos
I don't understand. The game is literally "nostalgia: the game", how can people go out of their way to not only use, but draw for the relics of dumpster tier characters like paplymo, hope (I mean I'm sure he has his fans, but still) and cid raines. Its essentially a single player game, they have nothing to aspire towards; no meta, no competitive play. What drives this madness?

How did your Orbfest go?
I got fuckall for Majors if not for the Roulette. I think I saw around 10 Gigantuars throughout the whole fest, done with the Roulette though.
Took about 8 characters from 50 to 78-80 in preparation for CMs (T, XIV, I) and one from 80 to 99.
XP was pretty disappointing, went from 1 mil gil to 12 though. That's alright.

Best mage.

t. autismo

Fuck Hope and fuck that banner. Never played XIII but always liked the design and attitude of Raines, so I will probably try for his BSB on the next XIII banner it comes on with much better relics.

I only pull for obscure meme characters like Cid Raines and Dorgann

>tfw I never get relics for my favorites

i got like seven white orb drops

I actually don't mind those anymore.
Ultra Cure will need 120 to R4 plus I want to R2 or R3 Fires Within too and Arise could get a hone now that MP is picking up.

I'll sacrifice myself for you

lol if you don't already have enough for all of that with plenty to spare

>rank 66
>66 presents waiting
wtf

>Ultra Cure

lol yeah let me get right on dumping 72 mwo on that

Actually just got enough to R4 UC and R2 Fires.

Worth it. Lots of status faggot bosses coming and I recently run double healers on my JP acc.

When are we getting 2B and 8S banners?

I really wanted to refresh on this last phase since its my 2nd orbfest & holy orbs are still sorely needed. Dunno if it would be wise, since I want to save up Mythril for relic pulls w/medicas on them. Got all the shit from Roulette, and only left with ~20 characters still under lv. 50. I would like to not get so many earth orbs whenever the event comes back though.

Nier is not FF

Don't refresh.
The knights will troll the shit out of you.

>Elle, Luka, Majin Fina
Units I do not need or want.

>Aquapolis
Ticket, Moogle are standard, but only the Amulet has any real use.

>50 bonus lapis for completing dailies.
Easy to jump into thinking it said 100 extra lapis a day, but really is just the 50 Lapis we normally get increased to 100. Can't complain either way.

On one hand, I get to grind TMs, on the other hand, this past week has been a total bore and it seems like there's at least another week of this. Maybe next week will have something.

So? We're getting fucking Ariadne Gapefuck or whatever her name is.

"Knight trolls" have been more than fine with the experience points needed to level up, especially when grinding characters up with whom I have relics for. I would imagine that a lot of oldfag players who don't give a fuck about exp./hoard eggs aren't as "whatever" about it though.

Then where does 2B get the Engine Blade from?

What did he mean by that?

I did that. Now I'm back where the warp pad is and dunno what to do.

But he did everything wrong, just like Vayne and Ariana.

If you are super new, go for it.
I never did mythril refreshes and never will. "Hones wil beat content" is not a valid argument anymore.
Try doing the Torment dungeon with just good hones.

>power gamers in mobage
literally why? There are people who were doing ultimate bosses with fucking cores and shitters like this have to have the top tier relics? absolutely disgusting

b-but muh meta and spreadsheets

>FFXV's god mode is not a high difficulty mode
Now I'm sad.

Does CoD's omni veil
stack with shella?

I am going to clear all them using cores with 3*+++ equipment

Any of you fags play JP?
How did you fare against Dispell Sephiroth?
Rosa Wrath USB spam and breaking the shit out of him with Setzer and Ramza made me able to master.

Are you dumb? They don't even affect the same stats, why wouldn't they stack?

I want a FFXV Hard Mode badly. I don't think a Level 1 run with Nixperience Band sounds like fun.

I wish the Nixperience Band would prevent you from gaining experience instead of not tallying it.

>JP
>people are still using ramza and donutkeeper

Right? Their whole NG+ approach sucks.

I like Tactics and Ramza, come at me.
Also, try doing this fight without Wall.

It's really stupid. I'm not going to bother with NG+ unless they somehow decide to make it better.

Ramza has his OSB event happening. You could just not use Shout. Most of the people I follow are either Orlandu/Cloud/Squall/Cecil/ and Fang for some reason.

Ramza's buff is really good for mixed teams, but I dislike the mixed team/OK meme. I would rather have a huge buff focusing on my team than a smaller on both ones giving suboptimal results.
Shout is still king of physical attack buffs.
I hope he gets a BSB2 which is the same with Breakdown commands.

I'm not gonna fuss over D250 for a while. I've went through D200 earlier & have had rank five 4* abilities run out by the very end. With not that much in the way of actual relics & soul breaks right now (especially medica), will have to wait until I could get those things more filled out.

Refreshed on my first fest a few months ago with mythril & not being at max stamina either; it really helped back then. This fest it may be not as needed, which is nice in some ways.

Holy orbs are just a nuisance at the moment due to Saint/Gaia Cross, and possibly Ultra Cure, I dunno. Rank two with the knight skills right now, and after playing for a while it feels like rank three would be comfortable. Unsure on how to handle Ultra Cure (if it will even be a priority for me), but I'll figure it out eventually. The only real way to tell is by getting to fuck around with the ability firsthand.

I will R4 it when it comes out, but you don't need to worry about it too much, I managed just fine on my JP account without it so far.
Recently got it to R3 and use it combined with healer BSBs.
It's good to have, but not a necessity.

Rank3 is not only "comfortable" but should be the maximum hone level for any 5* ability unless you are the leddit whale no ragrats type.

Yes, even for Torment content because these new dungeons require BSBs more than they require high hones.

There are a few exceptions. Like Saint Cross R4 for Paladins who bring ProShellga. Thief revenge for Thieves+Steal Power, Ultra Cure and Summons. The fuck is Dena's problems with summons anyway? 1 use per hone is ridiculous.

My bad

Thought if omni stopped 30% of ice damage
Then at most shells would only stop 10% more

So, are saying it would stop a total of 70% ice damage ?

Or am i completely misunderstanding SPR ?

Even in those specific setups, R3 is enough. Even with summons.

Ultra Cure might be an exception because it's a healing ability but with the number of medicas, burst or not, even that is questionable.

8 turns of healing is a lot. Most fights are over by turn 10-12.

I'm not sure why people like this line when it's so out of place it sounds dumb.

Why would he respond to "wait!" with "tough"??

Its a really cool line out of context, but in context most of FFT's original lines are pretty mediocre.

>Noctis thinks he's good at fishing

See me at the pier, chicken-prince

the same who whine about the superior translation of Wars of the lion.

>Liking butchered faux Shakespeare

t. illiterate

It fits the game.

Because he can't say tough shit?

>finally excited to play FFIX
>character stuck constantly walking to the right
>literally no fix based on google searching for the last 20 minutes
well thats 10 bucks well spent

The Man Who Sold The World

Because user some of us spend 300 mythril chasing relics for waifus and get shit for their effort. Then you get Hope BSB in a dollar draw and have to use the little fucker

Plus, you know what's the most fun thing of all? Winning.

Place your bets, Seifer or Noct Gar?

You sure your controller is just not touching anything

Majin Fina worth summoning for? Got some 10 something tickets waiting for her.
JP seems to hold her high, even higher than tree-kun

no

Is a 5* base character worth pulling for? If you're willing to spend a lot of money on this game, then yes. In any other circumstance, no, she's not worth pulling for. While she's good, the gacha sucks. I'll still be doing 100 pulls for her and then cry here when I don't get her.

>BE banners still give 5* max units

What's the fucking point

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

But the True Hero did nothing wrong user, what do you think he didn't do right?

>10 tickets

I guarantee you won't get her.
She's a good mage, but she's just above Exdeath. Good to have but not worth pursuing because we're going into the chain meta. So if you do a daily pull and obtain her it's cool and if you don't have dual wield on your team she's definitely getting a spot, but if you're going to use tickets just wait for later this month and hope for Orlandeu.

>luka doesn't get Embolden
>which means I'd need to level up Rain for Leadership or wait for WoL 6*

REEEE. I really want her to replace my Refia because she's cute but you can't really go without Embolden these days.

The guy you always talk about what game is he from?
Also is it any good?

That's not true. She does get embolden, it's just called deep blue for some reason. Except for the ability name, they are the exact same thing.

>Increase DEF/SPR (45%) for 5 turns to all allies

Vayne Solidor is the True Hero of Final Fantasy Mystic Quest.

Cool looking it up now

For someone who is kinda new to ff would you suggest it?

Mystic Quest was designed to be an entry level FF game. It's perfect for you.

Crap, you're right. I can't read properly. Sorry.

>I really want her to replace my Refia because she's cute
Refia is a lot cuter though

Awesome!

Thank you very much

Going to try emulating it on my phone

I should have never given that asshat my 3 fire megacryst

Why is nico robin in a ff game?

Not that I'm complaining...

Zash: what's the best thing you can do with your waifu? well, that's an easy one!
There's nothing more fun to do with your waifu than plant bombs on innocent people's homes and run away while it explodes!

pop star Ariana Grande is a Final Fantasy Brave Exvius character

instagram.com/p/BOvV7qMFAC7/

What the fuck is with that one dungeon in FFXV that looks like a Midgar reactor at the bottom? Jesus this game's staff had no idea what it even wanted to be.

Kaeli: Girls can be tought too!

I was under the impression that I absolutely need a magic damage dealer later on in the game. I guess once the chain meta starts its not gonna matter much, is it?
Guess I'll give her a look over since I don't have a good magic damage dealer right now

that's ok, it wasn't posted in this thread

That's pretty stupid but should get them a lot of downloads

>it wasn't posted in this thread
because it's old news and no one cares anymore

this leads to /ss/ right?

You really don't. It's nice in the story for physical resistant enemies and missions that require you to use some spells.
But in trials and harder boss fights the MP they require each turn is fucking huge. If you want to dual cast meteors with Exdeath you'll be done in just a few turns. So if you can't kill the boss during that time, you'll be popping ethers or using Osmose.
Dark Fina does have MP Regen though so it's a bit easier for her, and she's good a good damage/mp ratio spell that gets stronger everytime you use it.

They're also very good in the Arena considering they're mostly short fights and can AoE with huge damage the whole enemy team.

A mage is definitely a good thing, but they're mostly situational and not strictly needed to clear the content.

Why is that midget so damn ugly?