I'm searching for cars to buy my mom

I'm searching for cars to buy my mom.

She's dead set on getting her a automatic.

I'd like to get her a rwd car ( < 10k USD) so I can at least have some fun in it too since it's automatic.

v6 mustang seems like a good compromise for both of us,

Im considering looking at pic related, and seeing if i can negotiate the price down some

Any suggestions?
What should I be looking for?

Or you know, get your mother what she likes and then save up for your own car later.

Why the fuck would you get your mother a RWD? Casual driver instincts for loss of traction plus reduced maintenence and friendlier driving dynamic makes FWD the most sensible and probably the safer choice

she doesn't know what she wants, she is just happy im getting her a car

I dont think losing traction is an issue in the desert, plus she drives like a nanny so i doubt that would ever be an issue

but im willing to get her a fwd car if it is that much of a concern

>buying your mom a car
why the fuck would you do this? why can't she buy herself a car?

>she's dead set on getting her an automatic

Is my mom the only woman that doesn't cuck herself?
>mom taught me to drive manual transmission
>told me growing up I can get whatever transmission I like but manual is better
>sister always drive manual and she too told me manual was better.
>from the time I was a small boy to today she drove manual trans all my life
>bought manual car absolutely love it
>mom is still driving stick at 57
My mom is bad Ass

Haha, not being retarded in europe is considered being badass in america

Interesting Gallant OP

>tfw my grandma was showing me pictures of her driving her 68 Road Runner with a 440 back when it was new on a day where the plowed snow was up to the roofline
>oh user that car was so fun, your grandpa got the price down to $2300 at the dealership

Uncle has it now, still drives but it's a real rust bucket

Honda CR-V

fuck off you ungrateful faggot
moms trumps all
unless she's a pos degenerate

actually, this might work

didnt think about getting her a van

>tfw my mom didnt teach me manual and told me i wouldnt need it
>mostly because she doesnt know it
>had to get the neighbor to teach me how to change a tire as it was required for my driving test

She's tattooed head to toe I didn't have a dad growing up so she had a few boyfriends. I have seen her put men on the ground I have seen her beat the shit out of women at bars and in regular public. We aren't ghetto or anything. My mom is the toughest Bitch I know.

And a lesbian

That sucks :/

my mom didnt teach me how to drive manual, but she dailies a manual vw

>my mother is manlier than me because i daily a manual

Far from it lol

Holy shit dude DO NOT GET A 2010 V6. In 2011 they changed over from the piece of shit Cologne V6 that literally came out in 1962 to the 21st century Cyclone engine that has 95 more horsepower and gets better mileage. Seriously a 2010 V6 Mustang is the stupidest car you can buy.

>The FWD guy acknowledgingredients situational specifics

Nope, not that big of a deal but a consideration a y where precipitation is semi regular

If i had plenty money, maybe. But i bet she'd rather me help pay off the house. It's just retarded to only spend 10k. go big or don't go at all.