/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread →

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 12/24/16*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E [Open]
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k [Open]

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk [Open]

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Naegiri is the best and cutest ship!

>All these embeds

A good opportunity to make fun of a tripfag who made a thread for the first time, desu senpai.

I'm not sure if i fully understand.
Hajimeme has PTSD?

End.

Can't wait to see that retarded theory getting btfo.

Togami loves tampering with crime scenes.

>There's even more shit spoiled in the demo then what was known
SOMEONE CRACKS THAT SHIT OPEN ALREADY REEEEE

Tampered with that tight necroboipucci.

>Every sprite and name tag was left in the demo
We could have every fucking spoiler known if someone would just datamine the ever lasting fuck out of it

CxT pls

Isn't there supposed to be more to this? Or am I getting this confused with something else?

That's about it. Abrupt ending I know.

It's actually one in a series of short stories in a BL magazine. The other stories are NSFW BL so maybe that's why it seems a bit out of place as a singular story.

It keeps happening

Where is this person getting evidence from?

The fucking demo

They left in every sprite and name tag in the full game seemingly

>set up for potential character development
>immediately killed off
I fucking hate this series sometimes

Same happened with Ishimaru, Hiyoko and the cartoony guy in DR0.
Who is gonna be THAT character in V3?

Jesus, they should just share it for fuck's sake.

>5
So no double murder then? Thank god

Their ass, i think.
It's naive to think they would leave anything in the demo.
But if they really did then i'm cool with that, actually looking forward to spoilers.

>It's naive to think they would leave anything in the demo.
Why not? It's weird that a one hour demo is 2.4 gb.

Did you miss the pokemon fiasco? Devs leave in almost the entire game in demos most of the time

Especially considering how DR1 and 2 are aroung 5 gb each game.

Then maybe yes. Not sure how big the filesize is supposed to be.
I did miss that. Is DR not a big franchise enough to have a platoon of chinks datamine it?
Either way it's suspicious that this twitter person wouldn't release the info somewhere.
Unless they're scared of getting vanned by Spike.

>2.4gb for a 1hour demo
There you have it then. How the hell does this shit keep happening for games? You'd think they would have learned by now not to repeatedly keep spoilers in demos

It doesn't matter tho, The game is released in 8 days and only one faggots know how to get them and doesn't want to share.

2.4 and?

If they were to release it then it'd just start a spree of spoilers. That would ruin the game for alot of people including Japanese players. Danganronpa probably just isn't big enough to warrant a mass datamine endeavor like pokemon and the like. The final size is possibly going to be 7 gb (mostly due to the minigames) but assuming they only left in the sprites and name tags then 2.4 does sound about right for it given how the previous ones were barely twice that.

What?

What's strange about it? Did you expect 600mb or what?

Bonus mode will probably be a fuckhuge portion of the size, won't it.
Ah well, like some user said - 8 days i can wait.
Then it's a smooth ride to some yellow fellow translating the thing on youtube, or something.

2.4 it's a lot for a demo that you beat in one hour. Isn't Dr2 around 6 gb the entire game?

Why the fuck would a 1 hour demo be 2.4gb when previous games were 5gb each

Because they pimped up the graphics, especially on the environment.

You guys are forgetting this game was made for much more powerful platforms than it's predecessors.

On the plus side of all this V3 has 200 more sprites than 2 did in total

Do I really have to explain where it could have come from?

The game doesn't has enouch scenaries to get that size.

Hi. My name is Himiko Yumeno. I'm a mage.
I will be the instigator in this game's double murder. The killing will involve multiple impossible rooms and tricks.

When I finally get caught and when everyone wants an explanation I will probably say something cliché like 'A magician never reveals her secrets!'. My execution will be the classic saw-in-half magic trick, except this time it's for real.

Nice to meet you.

The graphical improvements would not lead to such a increase in size. The demo isn't even as long as a single normal danganronpa chapter and without the executions and the like seemingly

What? The characters had around 9 sprites in the demo

Look, we've got a professional game dev in our thread!

They mentioned how much sprites v3 had in comparison to 2 and 1 in a different reply

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

DR1 is only 2.2 according to Steam.

Bonus mode has all of DR1 and 2 characters in it.
Possibly (hopefully) variations for certain characters.
Voice files for 1 and 2 characters as well. Maybe.
No picture this time?

Fuck. I got distracted

That puts even more proof into spike really being as shitty as to spoil the entire game in the demo

Does make me wonder how big the actual game is going to be though

>/drg/ still believes there are these 'death sprites' in the demo
Stop believing in this nonsense already.

Could we get spoilers before the game is formally released?

prove it wrong then data mind the demo yourself and prove it wrong. If you have the time to complain about it You have the time to prove it wrong

People are expecting spoilers a week before.
I've no idea why, but i'm looking forward to it.

There is nothing that says that is fake, The game size is weird for a 1hour demo and the guy that founds them is a programmer from some company and he translated the first game in 2010-11.

So, we could get them staring tomorrow? That's pretty close to a week, isn't it?

We are gonna get nothing, We didn't get spoilers for dr2 and DRAE before it was released.

Because it's a demo? It's common knowledge for there not to be any death sprites in a demo of all things.
How about you prove to me that there ARE death sprites in the demo. You can't, can you? And don't bother linking me to somebody who says they found these alleged death sprites on Twitter. As long as there's no actual proof, then you have no reason to believe them. Trusting what people say over the internet is a bad habit, believe it or not, and the only reason you're all still keeping up this charade is because there's nothing else to talk about.

Yeah, maybe they're just paranoid.

>Because it's a demo? It's common knowledge for there not to be any death sprites in a demo of all things.
Have to read the posts above explaining why it is posible? A pokemon game had the entire game spoiled for the demo.

Theeeeeen again, Pokemon is not that story heavy.
Sure it has a plot, but only autists treat the obvious Champion spoiler like it's important.
I don't think that Pokemon plot should be a close guarded secret.

What is this?
A page from Gaiden?

Sun and Moon got the whole games leaked from their demo

It doesn't matter tho, The point is that an entire game can get leaked for thier demo.

Right, right, I'm assuming you'll also find every voice line in the demo if you datamine it, then? Every area in the game? Every single song, every 'death sprite'? Maybe the bonus mode is hidden in there as well. Don't be daft, Danganronpa has a history of not being leaked of spoilers before the game comes out in Japan, there's no reason to believe in what people say.

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

Pokemon sun and moon had a interesting plot though. It also changed some of the mechanics so it was surprising when the full game leaked from the demo

>Because it's a demo?

I fully believe that this guy is just an attention whore. But this doesn't mean shit. Developers get lazy, Gamefreak left every Pokemon,every moveset, their stats, every item, and every track from the main game in the demo. And it was all datamined immediately because of Pokemon's popularity.

I don't know about NDRV3's demo but having an uncharacteristically large demo size is one of the first signs that they left more than they should have.

Wrong thread.

Yeah, You can actually get most of those things. excepts the bonus modes,songs and voice clips. DR1's size is 2.2 gb, This demo's size is 2.4gb

Source pls? It's not on exhentai and image search gives me nothing.

>there's no reason to believe in what people say.
Yeah but that guy is a legit programmer and DR fag, He was the one that made the fan translation of DR1. If he just wants attention he would be posting that in tumble and reddit but he just commented about it in his twitter.

DR1 is a PSP Port though
This is a PS4 port

>"lol guys, I found so much in demo, I will post about it on twitter but won't go into the details"
That's obvious attentionwhoring. You'll either spoil shit or not say anything at all.

For what i heard both demos are around the same size.

The point is the game is obviously going to be bigger than DR1 because it is more modern and designed with modern systems in mind. So comparing the size as evidence of leaks in the demo is silly.

2.4gb demo on vita? That's too much for one hour of vita game.

I dunno. The actual story of DR doesn't take up much space. It's the assets, a lot of which are needed in the demo.

Which manga is the best? I'm looking for original stories since I've played the games to completion.

The demo didn't shows to much tho. We didn't get to many sprites,voice clips or places to explore.

4komas are the most original ones.

Killer Killer ?

What's your plan for dodging V3 spoilers, /drg/?

What's that on Hoshi's foot?
Some kinda chain?

Stop coming to Veeky Forums.

None, i'm waiting for them with bated breath.

There are none. My plan is to start watching V3 stream as soon as possible.

Still, I imagine it's just using the PS4 assets but downscaling them.

We're gonna have a stream? Tight.
Thought so.

Does anyone have an idea of how long will take them to finish ch1?

Our only hopes for getting spoiled as soon as we can is for Fuyu user or some moonspeak speedrun or stream the game for us

Leave Veeky Forums around 9-10 and putting filter fir every word related to drg and clean my youtubr and Chrome historie.