ITT:

ITT:
We discuss why the Mazda 3 is the most underrated and underappreciated automobile in the world.

Because it's a piece of shit econobox that high school girls drive.

show us your bus pass.

Don't hate on someone paid shilling in an attempt to get off the bus

>must be the end of Mazda week on Veeky Forums

OK so what's so great about it then?

The Mazda 3? The suspension tuning is unacceptable to me for safety concerns in corners and emergency maneuvering considerations. Engine mounts being a "regular maintenance" item is also a black mark... depending on engine the cam tensioner are problematic...

>Let's talk about how great the mazda3 is!
>Only thing said is negative

It's not a bad car at all. especially not the Mazdaspeed version

>underrated and underappreciated
It isn't. Plenty of folks buy them because they're decent looking commuters with a reputation for reliability.

I've driven my mate's one. Wasn't really remarkable but if I just wanted to go from A to B it'd do the job fine.

The rear suspension is SCARY when at speed through corners on anything but perfect pavement. Turbo lag is unacceptable... they should have opted for the k04 like Chevy did with the LNF

We just inherited one of these, I haven't even driven it.

So it's a decent car....?

Yeah, it's a great car. The passenger side motor mount is the only thing that is guaranteed to fail. After about 100,000 miles, they're totally shot. Good thing is, they're only $50 on Rock Auto, and even a novice can change one in about 20 minutes with just standard hand tools.

How could any front wheel drive car be underrated? It's just basic transportation for poor people.

Because you see 6.022x1023 Civics, Sentras, and Corollas on the road for every 3, and a 3 is a better car than any of those in every conceivable way.

But any value times zero is still equal to zero.

Did you get beat by a civic recently?

>Mazda 3
>underrated

every reviewer says its the best compact economy car out there

>The suspension tuning is unacceptable to me for safety concerns in corners and emergency maneuvering considerations
yeah, I'm sure a Corolla or a Cruze handles better.. lol

Top 3 Sedans on the market to buy new

Go

>The suspension tuning is unacceptable to me for safety concerns in corners and emergency maneuvering considerations

Read: I am a shit driver and prefer my cars to be tuned for massive understeer

Rust sure appreciates them.

Why do people even bother buying cars up there? Just stick to sled dogs or something.