What is the best car for picking up anime girls?

What is the best car for picking up anime girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GIMP
youtu.be/Tv5QlQj39XU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Miata obviously

Churchill

Also, I don't like that wallpaper crop.

First you have to find the best car that gets you into the animu dimension.

Whatever car can warp to 2d

Cars don't get you animu girls.

Having any semblance of personality (not being autistic/spergalicious) and being even slightly above the threshold for unattractive will get you animu girls for days. Obviously it's easier when you have more of both personality and looks, but you'd be surprised how easy it is.

As for cars, just get a Miata or a Subaru wagon. Miatas are fun, Subaru wagons say "I like /out/ things and don't play Overwatch and League in my mom's basement for 12 hours a day."

Anyways, good luck user.

Anything with a Seach Engine.

>Seach engine
One job. *Search

>Having any semblance of personality
>being even slightly above the threshold for unattractive
All you need is the right seat in your high school classroom.

cars + getting any girls... lol

clearly the s13 tho

True

Elio, because it does not and never will become a reality also

It's okay senpai, racers don't need girls.

cardboard box
that way you have an imaginary car to go with your imaginary girls

>What is the best car for picking up anime girls?

Whatever car you are proficient at modifying in photoshop, GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program), or suite of paint programs. GIMP is free (maintained by user community) and there are lots of tutorials on how to use it.

GIMP:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GIMP

Screencap from anime series Keijo!!!!!!!! of the main sports girl character. Is that an Osaka dialect I hear?

Can you even afford such car?

I make a 42k a year

Pls no bully

delet this

>cardboard box
>that way you have an imaginary car to go with your imaginary girls
You can do a lot with a cardboard box and a display unit (smartphone). Look at what google and samsung did as examples for pseudo 3D reality glasses.

That's fine. Just keep on putting away the max in 401K, roth type investment accounts, etc. Pay yourself first. You can't depend on social security being there if the republicans have their way in privatizing it. Already, it is sort of "gone" for most people because the current SS payout is discounted by $1 for every $2 you obtain elsewhere. And you'll have to be 67 to fully qualify for the full amount anyways and there was talk about raising the year higher. It's a far cry from when the full age was 55 back in my grandparent's days when they retired.

>get construction crane
>attach magnet to crane hook
>attach magnet to girl(s)
>???
>profit

>Just gonna dump some ass in here

>$42k
>keep on putting away the max in 401K
The cap is $18k this year. It's good to max it if you can (depending on employer match), but that's an extreme amount for someone making $42k.

>republicans have their way in privatizing it
Social Security is your money and no one should be allowed to take it away. But you also shouldn't be forced to save money through taxes either. Most people would rather make their own decisions about retirement instead of the government doing it for them.

Evo or WRX

he said girls.

A coffin.

>...is your money and no one should be allowed to take it away
tell that to literally any government and see how it goes.

I hope you're not an American if you're complicit with someone stealing from you, especially your own government.

It's your money. The system can (and should) be changed, but what you already paid into it belongs to you.

>The system can (and should) be changed, but what you already paid into it belongs to you.

There's lots of dindu that suck money out of the system but never put money into it. They file lawsuits and get it that way on a case by case basis. So there are ways funds are drained out even though it was not their money that they had anything to do with. The problem is that legislators made so many changes it is a complex thing in practice and is used to do things it was not originally intended to do. Social Security turned into a giant piggybank to pay off for each of these muh racisss retirement lawsuits for dindu.

I always thought it was the person that mattered most, not the car.

Silvia is apparently a good brand for picking up anime girls. Picture related.

whatever this guy is driving
youtu.be/Tv5QlQj39XU

WE DUMPIN??

See

The car reflects the person. For instance, Kazami Yuuka evidently likes the kind of dude who drives a GT-R.

>12 point wrench
Disgusting.

>when u get rekt on the touge by a boat

>First you have to find the best car that gets you into the animu dimension.

You can enter the anime dimension whenever you want with kigurumi. "Kigurumi" comes from a combination of two Japanese words: kiru("to wear") and nuigurumi ("stuffed toy"). Traditionally, it referred specifically to the performers wearing the costume, but the word has since grown to include the costumes themselves. In Japan, kigurumi costumes are worn as a way to break the conventions of traditional dress… or just as comfy pajamas!

Kigurumi make great everyday clothes. They are quick to put on and you can wear them over your dull, normal clothes. In seconds, your life will go from tedious to old school stupendous.

The relaxed fit of kigurumi costumes makes them a solid choice for lounging around the house on a lazy Sunday, taking care of business during a hectic day at the office or stealing the show at your next costume party.

Here's an example of a kigurumi anime girl ready to go out on a drive. With a kigurumi outfit, there is ALWAYS an anime GIRL in your car!

what mango is this?

>kig
Keep it in

Silvia seems popular for some reason

>Kazami Yuuka

Who's the cosplayer? I'm seriously about to go fuck a jap bitch

>tfw no anime girls or delta

You can pick up a tomboy in this. Also, a loli vampire

sauce on anime?

mr2

You're Under Arrest

Picking one up soon

What if I want to pick up a femboy into butstuff. That's miata, right?

You should use a modern self-driving electric car like this one that was at the recent CES.

Yuuka looks like she's been sippin' on that lean.

forgot pic

comfy animu adventure van

She's only mean spirited in the Touhou game. Adorable in the car. I can drive forever. Maybe if there is an Veeky Forums Meet I will bring her along if she's willing.

weeb wrapped sportike

forgot pic

>Most people would rather make their own decisions about retirement instead of the government doing it for them.
The problem is most people would make the decision to plan for forced retirement. So you would be left when a very large amount of 60+ people with no income and no money.

>fix it again tony currency backed by the legitimacy of the government
>not taxable at any time
Of course this just means you should buy a bunch of gold and bury it in a yard while the rest of us live in utopia

Gold has no value or benefit until it is sold.

>stance fags

Best girl's big sis drove an Evo IX

sure it was an IX? i thought it was just described as a black evo

also completely agree on best girl

It was shown for a scene before they left, recognized it immediately because I drove the shitbox version of it at the time

...i have to kinda doubt that. I have played through that a few times, and i never saw an evo

I swear I'm not making this up, it was the night they were leaving and Akira was all like how she was gonna miss her car while it was parked outside the school

>>>/ksg/

b-but that was just the "school gate" background

m8, how serious of a thread is this anyway?

I'm certain it was in the foreground, just the rear quarter of it though, but I can't find a single screenshot
There is some guy on Akira's wiki page that mentions it as well though, so I know I'm not insane

p-pls believe me

Any of these.

The kreiger van

bro i have sum bad newz

>implying bad news

The cosplayer is named "Mike" and does various non-nude cosplays of anime and game characters.

And?

my nigga

>and
also did this racequeen series

Mike also did this race queen series while cosplaying as another Touhou game character.

Why waifu is more cute than brand concious effay. I'm sure so long as the car is respectable and well maintained its fine.

I mean unless it's something dogshit ugly like a Multipla.

>and
another Touhou character as race queen in a nice series

>You can enter the anime dimension whenever you want with kigurumi.

That's the way to do things. Instead of demanding the anime girl to come to you, you can go to the anime girl.

i cannot for my life find an image on it

I'll play through the game just to take a screenshot

you can just dl a 100% save and skip right to that scene cant you

>he doesn't speedrun KS

Fly her off in a plane instead!

Hello, as a friendly reminder in case you have forgotten. Please refrain from using tripcodes unless contributing content. Shitposting should remain strictly anonymous.

This car is way above average

Remember, "anime girls" is not the same as "animated girls".