Post ONE new, good car designed & manufactured in USA

Post ONE new, good car designed & manufactured in USA.

""Honda"" NSX

Chevy bolt

You mean acura

no

Pfff, it's a jockfaggot high schooler showoff meme on wheels.

cant

Pick a Honda
Pick a Nissan
Pick a Toyota

There you go. Good cars designed and manufactured in the USA.

garbage, chintzy looking interior and rear tails for a car with a 30k starting price? gtfo of here with this bullshit gm.

>Rent 2014 Limpala
>Get in
>The interior looks like it came straight out of a 25 year old Japanese shitbox
It would be a decent $18,000 car. No more though.

>built in Detroit on a Cadillac platform
>outperforms everything in its price range and embarrasses cars more than double the price
>Not good
Are you high? It's literally one of the best cars on the market right now.

Besides, no high school jock is intelligent enough to know what the 1LE package is.

Tesla model s

A base impala starts at 30k? Jesus, I don't keep up with pricing on them because I'm not the demographic, but looking at the picture I assumed base price would be 23k or something

>on a Cadillac platform
Just goes to show that Caddys are basically just fluffed up Chevys. GM would never invest money to create actual luxury, AND THEN hand it down to their economy brands. It's always the opposite way. Cheap shit gets polished.

except the Cadillac version debuted years before the Chevy version.
and the new Cadillac CT6 uses a Cadillac exclusive platform.

You obviously don't have a clue because the interior of the impala make the Avalon seem stale and of lesser assembly, fit/fitment quality. The current gen Impala is a God tier everyman's car. I know. I set a budget to find 60k for my current daily driver and it came down to the two aforementioned and I bought the Impala

>Caddys are basically just fluffed up Chevys
Chevy didn't design the platform. Cadillac did. it has to actually (be) "A" before "B" car can be a fluffed up "A".

>Chevy didn't design the platform. Cadillac did.
Pretty sure the people responsible share a building and potentially a coffee machine.

it's garbage, keep shilling your depreciating crap elsewhere

All 3 are manufactured in Mexico retard.

That's North America :^)

yet the Chevy had to change 70% of the platform to get it to be what they wanted for the Camaro

Manufacturers have different divisions and teams to organize and GM's sub-brands have made their own products independent of the other brands before.

they've been out a few years now

I am not shilling, I am an owner you agenda or bias encumbered cunt.

how did you get an Impala in Australia?

no one cares about your rental spec car

>USA=North America
As much as I would expect from a burger

Far from it but keep on failing ;)

Kind of embarrassing but yet not. A great car and its a satisfying feeling buying the best car available in the market bin you're shopping in

keep being autistic, leasing a chevy impala is the epitome of failing

I own the car outright and have less owed on the house than the car's current value. Making $90k-$110k a year for getting on 10 years and having a group sex capable back seat is just icing, you know? If that's failing I am happy to do so.

How are you doing?

Nice doggo m8, not shitposting, I love greyhounds.

i work in a cross functional department (Supply chain) at a very large company you know about and i can tell you for a fact that even if people share the same building and maybe even the same floor, the silo effect is REAL.

Shit, it's been proven

> lack of PPE
>cluttered cork environment with unclear visual management
>an assembly line out the 40s

2/10, would not ISO-cerify

2016 Ford Mustang Eco boost

Not this time. The Camaro is on the ATS platform

>unreliable as fuck
No.

Even people that hate American cars loves this one

>group sex
How is Tyrone user?
Does he let you sit in the passenger seat?

Tesla Model S

You must live in a hut

post ONE good looking NEW car
protip: you can't, the automotive industry died in the mid to late 90s

>I set a budget to find 60k for my current daily driver and it came down to the two aforementioned
>Choosing between an Impala and an Avalon
Are you an octogenarian?

Here's one. I just saw it while delivering pizza last night. I think it's a prototype because I don't recognize it.
>Veeky Forums meet: the car
>/brg/ - Bench Racers General

he's wearing gloves at least, you safety faggot.

i work for a big corporation and deal with this shit on the regular.

So good that it got replaced by the Transit. Seriously, how can a single nation go so many decades and only ever offer its vans in a single roof height and two lengths?

It's a very sweet dog.

It's a low crime, low traffic neighborhood with superior and uncrowded roads all around with enough space to suit my tastes and land just big enough to allow easy maintenance yet space for outdoor gatherings. It's quite nice and pretty much paid for. Bonus mode: I can be in metropolitan hell in 20 minutes if a show is in town cheap and easy.

Just hate cramming or being crammed into cars for trips lasting more than 10 minutes. I looked at the Lexus ES 350 and the bmw 5 series but for the money I couldn't justify how little they offered over the Avalon and the Impala. I get it, though, not exactly the youthful choice. But when you have a properly tuned suspension, stiff chassis, and enough power to get yourself killed in short order i found myself looking beyond traditional thought processes surrounding drive train layout and size and just got in cars and spent 6 months figuring out what I liked, wanted.

cts-v