Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/tHzxlIe.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/738152-the-glast-gambit-update-195/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yNVjvWuw6QI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Primed Streamline when
Primed Intensify when

Welcome to 2017!
Officially, The year of _______!

ASS

NIDUS BULGE AND CHROMA ASS

I don't think they were asking to fill in the blank, it's just nothing...

No, that was last year.

can't have nothing 2 years in a row?

Nah, because then the players will notice, so it's the year of ass now.

Shoving my space aids in to other tenno hot and hard

year of ass has a nice ring to it...

Am I missing something about the Jordas Golem here?

All this entire time I've been under the impression that it was going to be a pretty tough cookie that needs a lot of shooting to do, and that the overweight Juggernaut that comes before it is at least as trickily dangerous as the regular ones on missions. But when I actually went into the mission with all of my best gear, it was nothing particularly difficult or special; about as expected for a level 40 mission.

I mean, I had the Velocitus so maybe I can't complain about the Golem being easy to kill by using the most ridiculous archwing gun in the game, but it wasn't even fully modded. It took a little longer than expected only because I didn't know exactly where on his butt to shoot for the first minute or so and I was letting everyone finish their dialogue. I'm sure once I have a proper elemental setup he could go down in less than one.

And I also had Amesha the Invincible so maybe it his attacks weren't as deadly as they should be, but I really struggled sometimes to realize I was being hit at all. The Golem isn't so fast that I needed Itzal to keep up (it sure wasn't pursuit tier) so it was like any other flight mission to me. To top it all off, the juggernaut lasted about 5 seconds under exalted cheeseblade.

It feels like all of it was just one giant letdown. I expected something that would have been enough of a challenge to eat into the revives. It doesn't even look like it will take all that long to rush the assassinations for the parts now.

>Got 2 Frost sets now.
It's all good

It's usually difficult for people because they only have the default archwang gear because 90% of the missions don't require anything else.

I hope this fucking "event" mode finish soon.

it's one of the many things that is tough for new/undergeared players, but trivial if you have the right stuff.

personally I couldn't kill the Jordas Golem my first few tries because my archwang shit was crap, the only gun I had was unformad/unpotatoed Imperator, not to mention I had basically no mods for it, once I leveled up Velocitus and bought a few mods it was piss easy

>the Velocitus
>I also had Amesha

Most of the people who cry about it are doing it with an unranked Odonata and Imperator, with steel charge aura.

I just got two bps but no luck with the other parts
vault is closing today right?

>that feel when you want the pyra Prime just to have something exclusive for 11 months

I don't even like the cape. It's a furry energy Vee

Tenogen is better

There are shitters who take pride in grinding and leveling Archshit. Take pride in calling new players bad because they weren't losers at the same time as them.

Fuck this game and leave user

I went in with no expectations, playing solo, also using velocitus and it took like 8 minutes to kill. Which is a lot actually. Of course unpotato'd and barely modded because fuck archwing but rather than difficult, the fight was simply tedious. I was never in danger of dying but chasing that fucker around over and over again is boring as fuck.

Then in my next run I went pub, a guy with a grattler joined and took it down in 30 seconds. Thanks to him we did the next 4-5 runs to get the last two atlas parts in less time than it took to kill him by myself once.

Yes, it closes at 2 PM EST.

They should scrap AW specific mods/weapons and just create a new Heavy weapon category. Allow us to use AW weapons in standard play, but with a slight movement penalty.

Also AW should be a toggle like focus, you want to fly around and shit, done, toggle AW on. And AW's should use frame mods.

FUCK what the hell were they thinking.

I support using AW weapons in normal missions but flying would be way too broken, gameplay wise and technical side.

It's basically an Archwing gear check.

Which might be OK if Archwing wasn't such a bundle of shit.

From a resources perspective, gaining XP is a pain in the ass which means levelling drags on forever so it saps your will to live. God forbid you put Forma on anything in that grindfest either, that just makes it worse. Mods are small, often hard to spot, the essentials like Rubedo-Lined Barrel have very low drop-rates on top of that.

Then there's the mode itself, where there's nowhere to hide from enemies and you quickly get outscaled by the enemy, the control scheme is clunky, and the open maps let the enemy gang-bang you from all sides at once.

So most of the player base doesn't want to play the mode, a signficant portion of the player base actively hates it, and your odds of being put into a squad where the other players don't have gear capable of handling Jordas are really, really high.

Personally I grind my Archwing shit during Events and have some heavily Forma'd loadouts (3-4 on each Archwing, 4-6 on certain weapons like the Imperator Vandal, Velocitus, and Centaur) but the general playing population doesn't and it's not hard to see why.

Archwing could be a lot of fun, but it needs work. Unfortunately they've declared it a complete system now so we can like it or lump it.

Equip heavy weapon and your frame moves like parkour 1.0 minus the speed glitches. No double jump, bullet jump or wall latch.

maybe

Maybe I overestimated it too much and by the time I got around to finishing the quest I am already well on the path to being ready for Jordas Verdict. Guess I will have to hit up the raidbus one of these days to see what the fuss is all about.

>he didn't know how to fly
>he didn't comprehend the fun of highspeed alwaysboosting arkwang
>he didn't level his fun big guns in the process of enjoying never falling out of bounds
>all he had was his salt

>just create a new Heavy weapon category.
Well I did suggest the addition of gatling gun weapons before. That would fit in just fine into a heavy weapons category. I wouldn't mind particularly big weapons getting a buff while being pushed into this new subset of slow movement but powerful DPS weapons, stuff like the Supra and Ogris and such. Especially the Supra; I would like to see it shoot with Tech accuracy for once.

There are map tiles where frames without a mobility power (or someone in the squad to Switch Teleport/Wormhole/Rope Arrow/etc them) will be stuck and unable to progress though. That outdoor Corpus one with the chasm requires you to bullet/double jump to get across or wall run to the other side.

When it launched, the AW mods scaled off your frame's stats, so if you bought something with a good setup you benefitted from that.

In practice it just resulted in all Archwings being Frost, Loki, or Zephyr depending on whether they wanted toughness, speed and energy, or bloated HP/Shield counters.

Rather than just tone things down a bit on that front they scrapped it entirely.

Oh well.

>use tanky frame
>equip grattler
>walk through missions holding m1 while turning everything into swiss cheese

>Mods are small, often hard to spot, the essentials like Rubedo-Lined Barrel have very low drop-rates on top of that.
How much can I jew it for? Because I got like 3 spare from casual alertium play and free hat giveaways.

Presumably they'd bring back wall running, since that was parkour 1.0.

dont bother.
literally no one wants archwing mods unless they are doing JV daily

I won't mind losing parkour speed IF they made the Gorgon good.

>That outdoor Corpus one with the chasm
Has a walking line you can bullet jump to.
Don't forget that you can also aim glide to extend your bullet jump horizontally.You can wallrun+walllatch+bulletjump on the sides.

Go and get the fucking Patagium excilus mod if you are that bad at it.

What if they make the gorgon and supra models the size of AW weapons, unlimited ammo but cooldowns like turrets?

You realize hes saying that you would be unable to use bullet jump, air glide or wallrun right?

>Reminder: If you have cool Warframe ideas, remember that fun doesn't make money in the real world.

bouncy castles

Is that some type of stripclub

Wait what?

Still no way to remove cyst other tahn making a new dog?

Making a new dog doesnt even remove it, it's only gone for a day.

Are you not reading any of the posts

If you want it to be, sure

nope sorry

What are some cool animation sets for male frames?

I want Mesa to kneecap me disdainfully.

I want to knee you in the throat

What the fuck kind of engineer is Vauban anyways? Electrical or optical because all his shit is lasers?

You have odd fantasies.
Do you have nice legs?

Space

He's The Engineer and he does The Engineering

electrical, or possibly mechanical

all of his stuff is done with little gadgets

youtu.be/yNVjvWuw6QI

>Red Veil and Stalker take turns interrupting my spy missions five times in a row

What did I do to upset the edgelords so much?

>red veil
>edgelords
They're right wing death squads libcuck

When evil stalks you it has to be because you are one of the good guys

sweet, knowing DE, and the fact that its used to accure a new skin, its here to stay, permanently, without changing it. ever.

What does it mean when the only one who ever comes after me are new loka

YOUR CRIMES AGAINST C:/USERS/APPDATA/WARFRAME/LOTUS%BOSSNAME% SHALL NOT GO UNPUNISHED

Didn't play in a while but weren't Loka some kind of nazis?

Theres a way to remove it in the files, itll probably be added next month

I don't even know
They're obsessed with purity and returning to earth

>USERS/APPDATA/WARFRAME

But who do you know he's not trying to exterminate evil?

poo loka is obsessed with m-muh purity and want a glorious cleansing but they use infested as their hitsquad

Yes, against everything trees

Hey look, buddy, I'm an Vaubun. That means solve problems.

Not problems like "What is beauty to be hold tenno?", because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy.

I solve practical post DEAC problems

Fr'instance...

...How am I going to stop some big mean lvl 200 toxic ancient from tearing me a structurally superfluous new alloy?

The answer...

...use a ball. And if that don't work.... .use more balls.

Like this heavy duty, hyper ehensive, little ol' number designed by me...
...Built by me...
...and you'd best hope... not thrown at you.

>tfw split left and right because i didn't know to go all one side and the only way to recover is expensive resources

They'd have classic architecture and good uniforms in that case, then.

What? Explain what you wrote please

How do you know the Stalker isn't actually trying to get rid of the tenno because they're evil n' shit.

How could they possibly be? Neutral at worst, I can't think of a single faction that you fight and isn't evil in some way
Also don't Red Veil just assassinate enemy leaders?

Oh yeah, Red Veil is way fucked and there's no way to turn it around to them being the good guys.

I don't think that the infested are good or evil. They just consume mindlessly

Stalker completely went over the nuetral line when he teamed up with the sentients

> right wing death squads
> Flaming homos in tight red catsuits
Sounds about right.

>Need to kill bursas for the Inaros quest
>The kills don't count if you hack them
>Go on pub defense missions
>I ask teams not to hack them
>Every single retard hacks them anyway

Post ovens.

don't go in pubs
don't play defense
Just play any mission and let the enemies activate the alert
after a while, Bursas will appear

that's what I started doing for sanity's sake

I just claimed all my stuff except my Inaros. Is the Rubico good? I just made it because I'm a sucker for revolvers and it says it's a revolver style rifle. Haven't tried it out yet but it sounds pretty sweet.

bump

Have Ember and Frost Primes from years ago.
Now need Latron, Reaper and Sicarus for mastery.
Anyone have some spare Latron Prime parts?

Nope, it's a meme.

Loka want to restore humanity and reclaim earth.

Earth is an infested shithole with a bunch of bioweapons that have gone rampant. Humanity is largely split between the degenerating Grineer and money-grubbing cyborged Corpus, with tiny groups of colonists and people like Baro's tribe on the margins.

When the Loka rep talks about purity that's what she means.

Sans context it sounds pretty nazi-like.

On the other hand, the Edge Veil are literally torturing some poor bastard on the relay with fire knives.

The Syndicates and their interactions just don't make much sense and weren't fully thought out. Loka arguably make better allies for the Meridian than the Veil because the veil want to purify everything with fire, including the Meridian and the colonies they protect. Loka at least want to re-establish human colonies that aren't under the boot of the Grineer.

But whatever man.

There's a sudden uptake of frogs lately.

Are Prime frames and weapons necessary later on in the game? I have yet to see a Prime version of something that looks better than the standard version

Mmmm.

Dat Mesa defence.

Not particularly. Some of them have useful stat bonuses like energy or movement speed, but the aside from that there's nothing you can't fix with forma.

Prime weapons are straight upgrades and highly recommended.

Prime frames less so because the stat boosts on some are pretty minor and Forma is a thing.

Still if you have the Primed version of a frame the only reasons to not use it in favour of the basic version are fashionframe or the basic one having a Reactor and Forma on it while the Prime doesn't.

How much should I sell an ember prime set for? Or should I wait a day or two for the vault to close?

Wait a month or two, sell for 700p

I want to impress frogposter.

>radiant e1
>glaive prime blade

Im not complaining

We could always use more frogbutt

yes, nazi hippies

It's a fun frame that provides invaluable support to your comrades.

Like creating a death web above the cryopod.

Spider frame when?