youtube.com/watch?v=mqbtGYW23Ks
youtube.com/watch?v=PmArmbPqUIk
youtu.be/Jx69cqpC9XI
hotrod.com/articles/hrdp-1109-stock-gm-ls-engine-big-bang-theory/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FA20D

I bet you suck ducks.

Ford® 3.5l EcoBoost™ V6

I heard that the Ecoboost is so powerful, the state of California is looking into ways to outlaw it

The state of commiefornia is looking into ways to outlaw literally everything.

But the roads make up for all the cats we have to acquire.

I heard that it's illegal in Japan.

Can't argue with that

>BMW S70/2 is an honarable mention

I heard that Donald Trump is looking into its potential use as a weapon of mass destruction

This. You can harvest the turbo's off them when the rods inevitably come out the oil pan.

I heard the ecoboost is going to be banned from racing because of too many deaths.

youtube.com/watch?v=DVveg2sE3CA

I heard that the FIA banned it from racing in the GT class because they couldn't find a restrictor small enough to prevent it from winning

4.3 Vortec

VR38DETT twin-turbo V6

From what I understand, NASCAR was going to include it in their race cars, but banned it right after testing because it hit over 300mph.

>ecoboost turbos

Well i guess it works like any other turbos but still a bit weird he mentioned. actually.. i wonder if Turbos will be extremely easy to find anywhere now because of ecoboost in the states.

I heard that Ferrari tried to reverse-engineer an Ecoboost, but in the process blew up their factory

>turbo V6 in NASCAR
If Bernie Ecclesteinburg were in charge of NASCAR, he would've been run over by a pickup flying the Stars n Bars years ago.

I heard that Mercedes copied the ecoboost for their cars.

If I took over Nascar, I would run it into the ground and make road course racing great again.

I heard that someone once parked an Ecoboost Taurus at a Chevrolet dealer overnight, and the next morning the Taurus was the only car still there

Some old timer at the cars and coffee told me that Chuck Norris ordered an ecoboost and when he floored it for the first time, it leaped into another dimension leaving Chuck sitting on the concrete holding a sizzling steering wheel.

That shits fucking huge.

I heard that scientists used the Ecoboost to cause the first demonstrable quantum event

I heard the ecoboost turbo is going to be used by SpaceX for their next rocket going to Mars.

No, it's reasonably sized. Asians are just very small.

It would be cool if they ran it like Indy with a good mix of ovals, road tracks, and some city grand prix races. But they would have to make the season 70 races long because all the rednecks in Darlington and Charlottesville or whatever ho dunk towns would throw a shit fit if they took away their race.

What is the 1UZ?

Pure shit, that's what.

all praise god machine LS engines

>Top 10 engines of 20th century.
>Only automotive engine approved by the FAA.
>Used in racing boats.

git gud

youtube.com/watch?v=mqbtGYW23Ks

youtube.com/watch?v=PmArmbPqUIk

I heard the first ecoboost car crashed a plane and left no survivors

Production 1989–2013

antiquity

There are better engines for specific goals such as size or weight constraints but the LS series is pretty sweet.

As a machine that has one job to do and does it incredibly well, I would argue that the 1UZ is among the best of the best.

But it's not American so all the poorfag rednecks around here will hate on it and circlejerk to some piece of shit like the Modular V8.

Modular powered some of the fastest production cars on earth though.

> 2jz
> rb26dett
> vr38dett
Glorious nippon engines can cut clean trough pleb ls

What, did you think they made the GT-R so fucking pigfat because they wanted to?

Cylinder walls folded over 1000 times

426 Hemi

Triangles, if only for their modularity

i love that motor but it has 0 aftermarket

loves boost tho

youtu.be/Jx69cqpC9XI

Yeah, that's why it consistently wins at Engine Masters.

Oh wait, that's the 3rd gen Hemi.

ALL PRAISE THE 392!

>426 Hemi
Get your 2nd gen Elephant boat anchors out of here (unless they're over 500ci).

>2JZ&Rb26DETT
Pigfat iron block I6. Center of gravity so far ahead of the front axle, if Nanking happened at the rear axle, it'd have plausible deniability.
>VR38DETT
Only comes in pigfat packaging. Can't beat a hopped up 30yo muscle car with a big block from a dig.

>Pigfat iron block I6.
At least it doesn't blow up at more than 450 bhp

Neither does the alloy V6 mentioned bellow.
There is no place for cast iron inline sixes.

>implying the LS does
hotrod.com/articles/hrdp-1109-stock-gm-ls-engine-big-bang-theory/

5.0 coyote