2017 CX-5 SKYACTIV-D 2.2L TurboDiesel

so Mazda is adding the 2.2 The SKYACTIV-D 2.2 (SH-VPTS) turbodiesel as an engine choice on the new 2017 CX-5. 173hp, 310ft-lbs.

if they offer the diesel with a 6m tranny I might bite...

Other urls found in this thread:

nissan.in/vehicles/new/terrano.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he fell for the crossover meme
cuck

no engine will make the cx-5 acceptable.

its the best small SUV out there...

Mazda is so cool that they uncuck anything they touch.

This SUV is god tier.

New interior is also best in its class.

>tfw no qt 2door mazda crossover
2 doors can make almost anything cool

>sub 200 hp diesel in a soccer-mom crossover
>"god tier"

lol kys faggot

crossovers are all shit. it's like winning the special olympics, even if you win you're still retarded.

I've had a hard on for small stick shift suvs with turbo diesel engines since driving the fuck out of them overseas... north america is suffering when it comes to options...

>pic related my nissan terrano

also I've had two Madza3's with manual and I love them

agreed, I wish we could get something small, fun and cheap like this here:

nissan.in/vehicles/new/terrano.html

Jesus christ why is Veeky Forums so retarded when it comes to crossovers suv? The reason people buy them is not to go only offroad. People buy them because they appriciate the high seating position because its comfy (or you dont want to fuck up your knees when you get older always sitting in low cars) and Vans/ minivas are slowly dying down and are shit options these days. People who drove small minivans or vans are now buying crossover now. whats so hard to understand about that? lol

but there's no fucking room in a crossover. It's literally a tall sedan with a small boot

i aggree that small crossovers like the mazda cx 3 are questionable when it comes to space,because it´s basically a mazda 3 lifted like you said, but the cx5 and bigger crossovers are like lifted minivans when it comes to space and most people don´t need to drive a huge van or truck when having a small family. the marked flood of crossovers doesn´t exist just to fuck with people it exist because it is really practicall and people actually buy those.

also i am taal and tried sitting in sedans and head space for me and knee room for back passengers were retarded in those vehicles.

Crossovers are the future of the car industry. You can even see modern sedans slowly evolving towards that direction. The higher seating position is nice and the extra ground clearance is good for those living in areas with inclement weather. They can also be safer.

Except that not everywhere has inclement weather that would make owning a crossover feasible like you suggest, also a higher seating position does not automatically make it a safer one
>Crossovers are the future of car industry
And it's a damn shame that's the case, I'll be buying used for a while then

Will the cx9 get a diesel too?

CX-5 is fucking huge, there is no way that it's a crossover.

A Crossover is any """"SUV"""" that's unibody and shares a platform with a sedan, the CX-5 is literally a raised Mazda3

Wrong. Simply wrong.

>310lbft of torque
Who cares about the hp

disgusting

Do you mean in America? Because in EU diesel is offered since the introduction of CX-5, and CX-7 also had it.

There isn't a word that's not wrong in this sentence.

Really shit stains? Then give me the definition if mines so wrong

CX-5 is lifted 3 hatch. he's right and you're retarded.