What are your top insurance fraud tips?

What are your top insurance fraud tips?

You'll get caught.

Like that guy here who stole his own car, abandoned it in a ditch, and keyed every panel to do as much damage as possible as though that's what normal joyriders do.

>Implying anyone here has the balls to not pay insurance like gud goys and lie to them

There are people who make more money than you whose sole job is to find people trying to do what you want to do.
You won't get away with it, and you'll have a felony. Have fun.

What does this mean?

If you drive your car into a pole and total it, isn't it as simple as that?

>There are people who make more money than you whose sole job is to find people trying to do what you want to do.

too many affirmative action hires

kek, when did this happen?

All these "you'll get caught" ppl in here lol. Only stupid ppl get caught.

I personally know a person who bought a used motorcycle that ended up being a lemon who ran it over and got retail cash for it.

Drive slowly through a BLM protest.

>ppl

Go back to FB you tourist.

>Only stupid ppl get caught.
Quote from man caught.

>go to gentrified yuppie neighborhood
>go to restaurant where they sell $12 burnt toast with avocado
>leave car out front
>leave keys on table while placing order
>jamal swipes keys and steals car

well that's not fraud.

If you go out with a golf club and beat up your car and say it was hit by a tree you're going to prison and you'll never be insured again.

I had a 2000 VW Passat that caught on fire because I fucked up repairing it. The fuel hose was loose and caught on fire on the exhaust. Luckily it had full insurance coverage and when I told them it caught on fire all I needed was proof that I called the fire department to put it out and got my money back.

Busted

Step one: Be Jewish
Step two: Claim lightning hit it.

kek

Here's one:
>don't commit insurance fraud
>avoid subprime rates and blacklisting

>I personally know a person
Cool story

Throw spark plugs at your own windshield, drive behind a semi taking a picture of the license plate and claim that semi cracked your windshield

I told my company I only drive 4k miles a year.
I really drive 10k.
D E V I L I S H

Is this even considered fraud?
Is there a single person who doesn't do this?
You'd have to be fucking stupid.

they know you're bs'ing anyway

most people dont get that you dont have to comit fraud just turn off your brain and be negligent driving along ice on corner oh no close call turn around and hit that shit going the speed limit oh no i need a new car

but then your rates jump like a kangaroo, the goal of most frauders is to get money with no impact.

Mine asks for odometer pictures every few months

Hit a deer.

did you get jail time?

This. MUCH cheaper than filling in your windshield cracks with resin.

Do you have some off-brand insurance for illegal, criminals, and drunks?

Do you guys declare your mods with the insurance? Costs a bomb if you do in the UK

Ah a jewish stock take.

Don't tell anbody, don't have your phone on you