January 9 (Monday): Ishtar
January 10 (Tue): Miyamoto Musashi
January 11 (Wednesday): All the above together

>[Happy New Year 2017 Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170101
New CEs and login rewards.

>[Lucky Bag Summon 2017]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170101
Paid gacha separated by classes. No limited Servants.

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon Spoilers
pastebin.com/sNhi1CXF

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
pastebin.com/egn1mcMc

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=91_s-_gHn9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sakura when

I need more of Alters having difficulty in everyday life.

Best boy.

Xth for Cutest Saber

If I'm interested in getting both XP for leveling and mana prisms, it's better to go with the 20AP while it's there than it is to go with the 15AP, true?

Manaka when

>try to help everyone
>get assassinated for it
>then your assassins summon your ghost
>turns out they want you to help them justify their assassination of you
>just answer their questions with a smile and wish them good luck
What a nice man.

Evil!

I think 15aP it's better for prisms

>Megane Cyclops > regular Megane
>nee-san characters that can even fit as Medusa's big sis, but not in reverse
>riding silly things doesn't measure to riding tarasque, lots of men or the biggest creature that flew in the sky for real

she's getting pushed out of every niche she had, and her other versions aren't really taking any spots as well

Forget Manaka, Arthur when

xth for Shitty Interludes

He should have just used his good looks to be a manwhore, he would be happier that way

Ok /fgog/

Which servants (Male and Female) will have cuter/more Gudasexual Valentines scenes than expected. Which servants will have the opposite?

Forget Arthur, Lucius when?

Alter is going to be way less Gudasexual than expected. She might even just be making chocolates for her sisters and Bryn.

well, that was a rather underwhelming change. Still happy I did it though, the poor lad deserved it after getting killed always within an inch of releasing his NP

Cutest mud.

Astolfo will disappoint the trapfags by talking mostly about Roland or Sieg while giving you chocolate. The chocolate would also be shit since he is dumb

Beowulf will have a genuinely cute chocolate scene to make up for him not paying attention to you in the Time Temple. Arjuna's will be less cute than expected and he'll rant about Karna the whole time for fujobait.

Quick, give me some Taneda shows to watch.

All I need in my life is her heavenly voice. Her voice is literally my Lord Camelot.

Fluffy Caster!

>making chocolates for her sisters
I wanna see this so badly. And Jannu Lily making chocolates for her besties.

DW would go bankrupt if they did that. Guda X Jeanne Alter is the most popular FGO ship by far

You're getting shit unless you rolled Arthur.

this IS cute

>tfw ascension gated at 80 by hearts
>skill gated by Richard's hair and QP
Events fucking when?

>/u/fags actually believe this

>Implying she won't hand you her chocolate, talking about how incredibly delicious she made it, and in the middle of boasting Jeanne shows up with a dilapidated piece of barely edible baker's chocolate roughly carved into a heart, revealing that's the one Alter made first before stealing one from Jeanne because she was so ashamed of it.
>Implying you won't have an option to take the shitty chocolate instead, making Jeanne Alter tear up in joy and run away so you don't see her cry.
>Implying Jeanne won't then talk to you about how grateful Alter is to you, which is why she can't stand to let you see her being pathetic at something.

NP5?

Damn, she one hit Lancelot?

>Jeanne shipping her sister with Guda
Cute.

you have your tropes wrong, he'd actually make real nice chocolate, as opposed to ishtar for example

This. It makes me smile.

Although it's depressing that even if a store was opened it would be literally the only shop in the world, surrounded by darkness.

Alternatively it can be someone's RM.

Shinsekai Yori (she also sings the ED), Kyoukai no Kanata, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, Shokugeki no Souma.

>people think jalter will choose guda when she has hector, shotalex, siegfried, arash, arjuna, bryn and cas gilles
Dumb waifufags

This is totally going to happen.

What is "grand order"?

Lucius "Bislut" Tiberius
Lucius "It's not gay if It's rape" Tiberius
Lucius "male:collar" Tiberius
Lucius "Let the round table to me" Tiberius
Lucius "Shoutime" Tiberius
Lucius "Giants are the shit" Tiberius

I think it'd be Medea's shop with some assistants, somewhere in Chaldea and it's filled with cosplaying clothes. They all fit Arturia.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

It would be nice if the valentines stuff had special CGs made by the character artist but that would cost too much and we all know DW isn't making that much money

Thanks bro.

I also found this youtube.com/watch?v=91_s-_gHn9A

god bless her voice

>jalter
>cuckfag

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong site, reddit is two blocks down.

This one.

All her fakes are gone, Guda is all she has left because they're the one who accepted her as she was without having to be some idealized fantasy.

Erina-sama is the best Saber

Strike The Blood. She's wonderful.

NP2 with black grail, the St. George switcheroo for skill CDs and 300% overcharge on Musashi's NP.
Totally not viable for anything except to find out how hard they can actually hit.

Give me 1 Reason why Matsuoka won't make the best Karna in Apocrypha Anime for all the Nobunaga/Arjuna stuff

>Although it's depressing that even if a store was opened it would be literally the only shop in the world, surrounded by darkness.
Not anymore it isn't.

>Servants make their own Mall inside Chaldea
>Karna and Arjuna's competing Curry restaurants
>Emiya's hand crafted clothes store
>Astolfo's antiques and assorted curiosities
>Alters collectively manage a black-only clothing store
>Ishtar's explosive jewelry (Not intended for children)

I want Gil's to be something sweet, but I'm fully expecting it to just be gold bars.
I don't know how they're gonna make all the Gils have different ones though.
Also Fuuma might just make chocolate for Kintoki instead of (You).
I think Fergus's will be cute though.

>Ishtar's explosive jewelry
You mean brothel.

Medb's Time to Shine.

A-arjuna!

This, read the fucking story you fags.

Oh ok

Because Koji Yusa does him well already.

Tiberius sounds like a fun guy to be around.

Well you don't fucking put a big ole sign on the damn thing.

Pls gib

Medea makes a japanese hobby shop with model kits and cosplay.
NR has a book shop where you can also adopt books people already read and give her so other people can read them too.
Mozart has a music store. He sells instruments and music sheets.

The original drunk jeanne CE came out before we saved the world, son.

>EMIYA is the bouncer, since he's bored and totally not to protect Rin's body
>World's least successful brothel because he won't let anybody in

>NR has a book shop where you can also adopt books people already read and give her so other people can read them too.
Aww this is cute.

Herkface softened him up.

Goofup Girl strikes again!

Fugggg

Hercsura is the strongest in the world!

Fuck GO anime, Carnival GO Phantasm when?

sorosoro questo ni modoru?

>I don't want to do this either

Yeah fucking right.

Fairly certain there would be an Emiya district where all the buildings are interconnected and he just changes outfits like baker or shopkeeper.

Medb runs a charity shop where she keeps all the things people donate as long as they are their prized possessions. The rest get thrown in the trash.

You can actually pinpoint the second when her heart rips in half

>i dont want to do this either
You can see the exact moment when her heart broke

>Every episode that takes place in the mall has Emiya as the clerk
>Even between different shops
>He's just everywhere
>Final episode they bring it up
>"Why are there so many of you?"
>Cut to Gudako rolling on the floor crying
>"...There are various reasons for that."

Only if his family helps out. Illya and Chloe mind the bakery, Iri takes care of the handknit clothes shop, Kerry's at the armory where he also sells guns and bullets.

loved it

>they're all actually disguised swords
>as you're talking to him you notice that he's a sword propped up by Rho Aias

>EMIYA in blacksmith's outfit working at the forge while Kerry tries to peddle the wares
>Both constantly arguing about whether they should be making swords or firearms and ammunition
>EMIYA keeps having to scare off the lolis whenever Kerry tries to sell them machine guns

Is this the best FGO doujin yet?

>raped by gilles
Unpure slut confirmed

Which servants are prime targets for bullying during sex?

> NP5 Hector
> NP3 Bedivere
So this... This is the power of the modified story gacha.

On a related note, is Hector as useless as his skills look gameplay wise? I like his design, but I have a lot of other Lancers I already like more, so I'd rather put resources to other classes.

Also, how does NP3 Bedi compare to NP2 Saberlot? The closest I have to star gen is Helena, but I have Merlin for Hero Creation. And I really hate the Saberlot art.

Any runereaders able to tell what these parameters from last thread are? I only recognize the first four on the left column and the last five on the right.

Emiya love guns so there would be no arguing. Sorry.

Wasn't Arjuna charioteer and really big friend in the leaklist?

Astolfo

No.

does anyone know where to farm some shells? i need more for lolidusa.

>NR has a book shop where you can also adopt books people already read and give her so other people can read them too.
A brothel of books basically? How lewd.

What would sex with Bryn be like?

is there even better 3dpd fap material than @moe_five? She looks so young and dem tiddies bruh

Both bedivere and hector are still inferior to whatever you have gameplay wise, they're really not that good unless you sacrifice a more efficient team comp.

Sumanai, Tristan, Dr P, George, Gil, Rama