Mass Effect General

MEG's updated updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/0326Anr2

NEW MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA GAMEPLAY TRAILER: youtube.com/watch?v=NOIzH6UcoW4

Andromeda information: pastebin.com/BiK2KhPw

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=iHRVcx22zII

Dead edition.

In this thread:
>Broken dreams.
>A dark and cold grey wasteland in which anons eke out a meager living after the Kaidan/Tali conflict destroyed the world.
>Jackfags taking over after the big two destroyed each other.
>Brave resistance fighters conducting raids under the cover of foam-storms.
>Horny femquars burrowing into your walls to smell your underwear while you sleep.
>Except your house is a damp cave, and the femquars are rotting corpses kept alive by ancient magic, mass effect fields, and retcons.
>The fading glory of a general long since past its prime.
>Tears.
>Jack polishing her head to a mirror sheen.
>Disgusting alien cuisine.
>Cannibalism.
>Dead horses beaten into nothingness.
>He who will be embracing the trillion dead.

This place is not a place of honor...no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here...nothing valued is here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MdaOT72ieXs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Claiming thread for best girl.

Second for gay turians

Claim away man. Tali is lovely.

Do you think there are other large stations like the Citadel or Omega? Something like pic related, built before ME tech?

Is Andromeda going to be shit lads?

I'm not sure. I like the emphasis on exploration, but I don't like that the player starts as this influential super-elite scouting guy, and it doesn't seem to be any new truly-alien species, just more humanoids.

Probably, but i'll still buy it just like I do with the rest of their games

I take it all back. Javik is awesome.

what the hell is that brightness, 15%?

It's a shame they made him DLC.

>>In this thread:
>all of that

Oh, God.

>Do you think there are other large stations like the Citadel or Omega? Something like pic related, built before ME tech?

Built by who? Stations of that size would be a bitch to build without mass reducing fields making transport easier.

I would like more stations like those, though. Military stations, research, other stations in the Terminus.

I think I'm the only one who is looking forward to it based on Schlerf writing it.

Halo 4 was a good story in the wrong franchise. Solid character work, strong emotional moments, dedication to lore and worldbuilding. I feel like he's going to be a much better fit in Mass Effect.

But then again, he immediately turned around and left for Bungie before the game was even out. That doesn't instill much confidence. We all remember what went down with Karpyshyn and co.

I don't think it'll be complete shit, I feel like it'll at least be okay, if the exploration is done well, and the stuff about discovering new things in a new galaxy is cool.

>under the cover of foam-storms

I'm not sure. Maybe some civilization with an abundance of metal rich asteroids in orbit?

Just wear a gas-mask, it's not that bad. You get used to the blisters after awhile.

>going outside

femshep screeching into the night?

>Halo 4 was a good story in the wrong franchise. Solid character work, strong emotional moments, dedication to lore and worldbuilding. I feel like he's going to be a much better fit in Mass Effect.

If he can't get into the franchise he has no business writing for it.

The Crucible is many times the mass of the Citadel, and the Heretic Station built by the pre-genocide quarians is 1/4 the mass of the Citadel and wasn't considered particularly noteworthy. So there are probably many space stations and battle stations around the Citadel's size.

Real shame we never got to visit Titan. The look of the methane rain hitting the window in the new Cosmos looks really cool, and it'd be something really awesome to see in Mass Effect.
It is the hostile environment training course for Alliance marines, after all.

It looks a lot better in motion, I noticed. The still-images doesn't really capture it well.

Stop spamming images, faggots.

what's the point in spamming kaidan pics now?

It's like she's merging with the background

Looks neat, it's a shame we rarely got to go to more hostile worlds.

Apparently filling the image limit as soon as possible. For reasons.

Yeah, stop the gypsyfaggotry

First image and post was literally gypsy garbage

you are literally animating them to continue

I don't get it. We've got a pretty nice thread with civil discussion.

Why are you so obnoxious? I don't see any significant Taliposting in this particular thread. If anything you're the one instigating a conflict.

Thats f

let it be known that i am only posting cute femturs because of kaidanfag

That's fine, let the threads die then

Why are you such a pathetic obnoxious swedecuck?

Absolutely. There are very obvious limits to what the hardsuits could take, but since the marines are already trained there, in that sense (lore-wise), there's nothing stopping you.

Titanfall 2 had surprisingly cool sci-fi elements in the campaign.
Massive underground pre-fab factory line, 'pool' of tungsten-hexaflouride requiring you embarking on your titan to cross over to the interstellar beacon, a generator room filled with radiation where you need to quickly restart the beacon, and so on.
Not to mention time warping, which was pretty fuckin' cool. Jumping between past and present, and obstacles designed around that.

Why did I think this was Robbie Rotten and Sportacus?

Thanks for your help!

>Jackspam on top of Kaidanspam

>2017
>/meg/ still exists

Don't you know that you can't post anything from lazytown without posting this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=MdaOT72ieXs

Indeed. I like the cyborgs too, like Ash and the simulacrums. The environments were amazing. As you said lots of interesting elements.

BT was a bro too.

Always makes me happy when someone posts my work.

Lewd.

>a single image related to quarians
>starts spamming immediately

Christ, this cancer.

talicancer had it coming

>spammers do it in tandem
one of you is the femshep autist.

I didn't know you liked the femturs, eddy.

woah never mind, underestimated the amount of autists in this thread.

nah, you are retarded

don't be ridiculous man, nobody actually unironically plays femshep, thats just a myth like bigfoot or skinny americans

>You have to wait a while before reporting another post.

Ash was really cool. The Reapers were fine in the campaign, but they're just obnoxious as hell in the multiplayer.

I also liked how the design was integrated into the story and what the characters did. Replacing BT's batteries in the beginning, grabbing the merc pilot's radio on the side of the helmet, and so on. Another game where it feels like actual thought was put into the design, instead of just "looks cool, do it".

You underestimated the hatred of gypsyspam and immigrants that has been ruining these generals for way too long

just want to get my fair share of the imagelimit

Unironically, how has Kaidanfag not been banned yet?

>no option to mass report

Not breaking any rules. Just posting ME images.

Same reason gyspsy trash isn't banned

>unironically playing cuckloo

>when a general for a game that's politically very progressive is infested with /pol/posters, somehow

>cuckloo
Huh?

not enough reports from several sources I guess? I can't report any more, there's a limit of 30 reports an hour or something it seems, I reported all image spammers..

Go to your safespace on /r/masseffect, degenerate.

/meg/ has always been like this, not like immigrants would know that

They can be pretty qt. I like Vetra in the new game but it's not like beepbeep is much of an alternative.

Yeah. I agree, and the robots in general were pretty cool.

I wonder what a blowjob from a femtur would feel like.

It's a shame. /meg/ used to be very cozy. Although shitposting is nothing new.