Omg I literally HATE parallel parking!

omg I literally HATE parallel parking!

Heh.. Why don't you just give up on driving.. Imagine all the lives that wont be slain because airheaded bimbos like you that can't drive worth a fuck.

Parallel parking actually does suck though

stop beside the car in front of the space you want to park in, roughly lining up rear ends
crank wheel to the right and reverse until your car is almost at 45 deg angle
straighten out and reverse until your rear tire kisses curb
crank wheel back to the right and pull up

>straighten out and reverse until your rear tire kisses curb
>crank wheel back to the right and pull up
After you straighten the wheel you can just reverse until their tail light is in your windshield, then go full left lock.

I want to parallel my dick into her ass so badly I get towed away and arrested for reckless endangerment and vehicular sodomy

J U S T

But seriously?
How was this considered bodybuilding back in the day?

back then, men weren't as insecure as your average Veeky Forums-autist. Seriously, go take a look at Veeky Forums; it's the saddest thing I have ever seen. They are on par with /soc/ and /r9k/.

N A T T Y

His method doesn't let the rim touch the curb while your method requires the use of tires that have balloon sidewalls which stick out and protect the rim.

Nonetheless, there are lots of people who parallel park in ONE motion without even pulling up. One past Veeky Forums thread had a nice detailed lesson in it on learning and improving improving parallel parking skills.

you can get much larger than that naturally. I'm guessing back then they judged on proportion and build more than size; which seems like a better idea. Don't know much about old school bodybuilding though.
I used to post there regularly but stopped around the time people started complaining about their finger nails not being aesthetic enough and how no girl will ever love them because their ears are too small.

>never have to parallel park anywhere
>the one and only time I had to was in driver's ed and I've never done it since
>going to get fucked when I eventually have to

Fuck you.

>parallel parking
I've never done it once, not even on my road test.

Bitches like that probably have parking sensors in their car and then it's just fucking easy, with the only difficulty being taken away.

I figuratively hate parallel parking

>have to parallel park like five times a year
>whenever I do I already know I'm not going to make it in one move and sometimes opt to park a couple streets further away so that I can avoid it or at least parallel park where it doesn't hold up traffic

I literally can't parallel park my land yacht though. It's physically impossible.

I can do it in this. No rear window, no sensors, no camera, just two side mirrors.
It's 6m by 2m, bigger than most parking spaces.

same senpai

>have suv
>park on kerb
easy

Get a smart car and park facing the kerb.

Is that the Gachimobile?

Because the average person did not work out at all and kept 'in shape' by not gorging and by having an active daily life, and also because if you were a bit porky back then it usually didn't mean shit to other people.

Nu-males of today are gross enough, but when they bloat up its really vomit inducing. The sight of this also spurs a lot of people into an unhealthy I'LL NEVER BE LIKE THEM drive to become a single flexed bicep with veins like a net embedded under their skin.

>that car
if I saw it IRL I would probably just shoot it up and hope the person driving it is actually a faggot and not some poor bastard who bought it for cheap and couldn't get rid of that cancer on the back
or if I saw it parked, I'd try and rip off the tailgate

there's no excuse for driving that, if you buy it just throw out the fucking tailgate if need be

take it to a mob-owned scrapyard and have them crush it and export it right to china like they do with their murder cars

fuck, throw out the entire bed if its bad enough.

I took my parents' 1976 Buick Electra for my road test and had never tried to parallel park it before that. Needless to say I didn't pass that part. Went back with a friend's compact whatever and passed no problem.

Them calves.

The late 1970s to early 1980s was truly the epitome of wasted space.

Isn't that illegal in most places