>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

hearthstone.metabomb.net/deck-guides/tempo-mage-standard-deck-list-and-guide-hearthstone-gz-13-12-2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Java

game is still fun, just play wild if you want some diversity

dont bully devs pls

They never talked with the community, but now that shit hit the fan they are using toxicity as an excuse to talk even less

Dev lives matter

What about Sir Finley Mrrgalton?

I don't have that cunt

Wanna know how many Shadowverse has in Japan?

What about Sir Finley Mrrgalton?

He's a great addition to the deck, but if your opening hand is great, you can win games easily without him. I'd say go get him, in the end it's worth it.

does anyone know what's rotating in? Nax? GVG?

How do I get him?

If I don't get him what card should I use instead?

play league of explorers. get him there

I think he's in the third wing of League of Explorers adventure. There's no real replacement for Finley, his effect is very unique. You can add an Argent Horserider, Southsea Captain, Naga Corsair or a Dread Corsair in the meantime.

Nope; new set.

Hearthstone has the most entitled egotistical people working on it and it even rubs off on some streamers that constantly work with Blizzard

Frodan, Reynad, Kibler, like every fucking caster

Why haven't you switched to the superior game yet /hsg/?

I think you missuploaded that pic because it doesn't look like mtg.

jade golems are fucking up my shit. how do i beat this.
do I just make my own jade golem deck? I can't seem to beat it with pirate warrior

Wanted to like it but it's dead.

But I already play solitaire

This. Wild is tons of fun.

Also Madam Goya brings out 2 guys with Brann, that's fucking busted.

I have Garrosh so I roll with him and Southsea Captain and Argent Commander

i thought hearthstone was doing really well and was popular?
it still is popular so how come the tone here has shifted?
what really caused this?

it's popular as fuck. The problem is people is realizing it's way too grindy and not the best card game.

people are frustrated blizzard continues to ignore many of the games issues rather than fix them

I play midrange paladin in Wild with Jeweled Scarab and I must say that new 3 drops are first class garbage. Every new 3 mana card besides Wickerflame and Ooze available to paladin does nothing but dilutes card pool.

It's pointless to run Garrosh when your objective is to just go face. You have no activators for his Enrage, you're better off adding a Reckless Rocketeer instead of him, costs less, does more damage.

cheers m8

i think the card cost has something to do with it aswell unless you spend a lot or play a lot you wont be able to play decks like a streamer can
youre gonna suck and so now more so than before it is harder and harder to be able to have a similar quality of decks and more people will opt to watch instead of try and fail to get the basic requirements

It honestly feels like you have to netdeck to play remotely seriously. It's the MTG equivalent of everyone having a deck costing a couple hundred.

How old is that fun fact?

Any cheap deck for Mage, Priest ,Walrock? I have 800 dust and played 0 expansions/adventures

will this deck suffice my anger at not being able to beat them, and joining them instead?

Is it safe to disenchant old murk-eye

Yeah, that seems solid. Wish I had Aya and Fandral so I can play Jade Druid properly.

>playing freeze mage

I did that, but I regret it now. Don't do it.

only if you're 100% you'll NEVER play wild again

he's still extremely powerful in wild murloc decks and after next standard rotation anyfin paladin lists will be wild only
that means that not having him will be really bad

Just dusted Elise and Hogger to craft 2x Prep

Retard.

Elise a shit
Hogger a shit
Prep GOAT

>dusting hogger in the current meta

Man, I completely forgot I had Hogger

Oh yeah I forgot Hogger had a pirate tag

That's quite basic jade druid that's known to have problems with pirate warrior. Shieldmasta or Bruiser might help.
I was running that with Thalnos, Azure Drakes, Corrupted Seer and Curator for more draw and more board clear+spell power to swipes.

>dusted hogger for jade druid deck
>too casual to know if people are joking

Hogger is literally never ever going to see play in a serious deck.

Ever.

>dusted hogger
why

ok good. thanks user. i was worried for a sec there

There's never even been a tavern brawl for him, the poor guy.

>serious deck.
>HS

Fuckkkk, I have the makings of an anyfin paladin but lack a couple of the legendaries

Besides tavern brawls and adventures, Hogger is a safe dust

>crafted a golden hogger
>tfw legend every season

which cards do I swap out for those you listed?

kill me now

HS community are losing their shit because of a 1/2 and 1/1 Pirate.

>implying rogue isn't great in arena

>getting mad instead of just playing bomb lobber

Oh, Hearthcucks!

100% cancer meta

how did they do it

Crippled Hunter aka best most honorable class

Any decent replacements for aya in aggro shaman?

make these decks, they have only Basic or Common cards and are fairly easy to play

just pick kabal talonpriest

yeah a non-standard 5 drop is the answer retard

Worth buying the adventure for tomb pillager? Or is there a poor mans version I can run?

This seems to be the list now. Bit experiments with Aspirants and Acolytes, dunno if that's a good idea. (instead of Wild Growth and Nourish). I like to have minions on board. More spellpower clears mid range shaman totems so there's no such need for huge taunt.
Any idea what beast I could use to get free draw?

Oh wait, the other one, mad bomber.

Don't be so grumpy you big meanie.

Kodo or Scarab.

Tomb pillager will rotate out soon, so don't

yes
there is no replacement for tomb pillager, if you really want to play a deck that needs him, it's worth buying the adventure

>tfw you draft gore howl in arena but soon realize every mother fucker has toxic sewer ooze

Some people think burgly bully will be an interim replacement and have already started playing it. I haven't tried that yet.

Tomb pillager is crazy good though. So good it's mandatory in every rogue list. get it if you want him, buying 1 wing at least guarantees you can unlock the rest later.

This is why you plan ahead and don't pick meme classes in arena

>people are already using the jade lotus back on non-jade hero decks

TRASH

dont bother, the game is shit right now and BRM, LOE and TGT will rotate out in 3 months

Skip all content from 2015 if you are new, focus on current content and classic

dust van cleef? I fucking hate rogue as a class and could use it to save up for something else

>dusting a stable rogue card
L U L
U
L

fuck rogue. every rogue player's a fucking nigger and I hate her

>dusting the second best class lego

>play game
>pirates or jade

Damn, cool xpac. I didn't think they could out do it with shaman but Team 5 finds a way.

Do not dust VC

priest is fantastic
rogue is good
warrior is decent

now getting offered say, hunter-paladin-druid, that's how you know the universe hates you

at least we don't see c'thun every game.
that was hell

t. Anduin Fuccboi

Do I shell out 900 dust to finish a midrange hunter deck that could probably hit rank 10. Or spend like 3200 dust to go aggro shaman/ pirate warrior cancer. I'm pretty much just looking for r10 maybe r5

Basic/Common priest is probly huge turd since prist core cards are so underpowered. You need lots of latest expensive shit to play priest. Some Inner Fire+Lightwell / Divine Spirit+Lightspawn gimmick might actually work better than basic deck and give some fast wins.

Basic mage works least vs. aggro but you need some OP cards to actually win game. Replace those 5 and 6 drops with Azure Drakes and Ragnaros and you actually have a pretty good deck.

see ie. hearthstone.metabomb.net/deck-guides/tempo-mage-standard-deck-list-and-guide-hearthstone-gz-13-12-2016

Drop Infernals.
Warlock zoo (aka zoolock) is cheap and has lots of room from improvement. Just add few charge cards, Rocketeer, Argent Horserider or Doomguard. Put power overwhelming on those for finisher. And use sticky stuff like Possessed Villager, Darkshire Councilman. 1 Shadowflame can be useful.

you play mill rogue

4 get

What are you crafting for the hunter deck?

It's a bold move in this meta.

What are your hopes for the theme of the next expansion?

I just hope its something that isnt WoW related so we can get some nice variation in the game

You can just reach rank 17 with Hunter on current meta.

Experimenting between aggro and secrets. Don't know which I would commit to

I think you should work out exactly what you need before making a decision.

So is there no punishment for conceding or leaving a game in ranked? All of my games are either losses or people conceding half way through. Wouldn't it be more beneficial to just finish the match and get more xp?

>Wouldn't it be more beneficial to just finish the match and get more xp?
No? You are wasting your time for no reward. No gold, no ranks, nothing. XP is useless.

unless you need cards there's zero point to xp
if they're conceding they're not wasting your time

I hit a wall at 7 with a secret hunter last season. Ran n'zoth for reach vs control, works insanely well since reno decks hate constant pressure that doesn't die from one boardclear. Deadly shot and Barnes were the superstars in those matches, extra value and cheap mountain giant/twilight drake removal tilts people hard. Double explosive trap and snake trap did well vs aggro but the lack of decent taunt minions really hold it back. Get that or some healing and the deck could be t1 imo.

FUN MECHANICS TEAM 5 CAN STEAL FROM MAGIC: THE GATHERING DAY 2

Champion

Basically, my idea is that every time a Champion minion is taken into hand, it Evolves into 1 mana more BUT (it stays the same mana) and becomes a random card. The card never loses Champion so it works infinitely. This would open up the possibilities of Bounce Decks being pretty sweet because you can ramp a card now and in theory get a Ysera on turn 7 or whatnot.

Dash
Charge now replaced by Dash. A player casting a card with Dash 1 extra mana to Charge. If the Dash cost is chosen, the creature gains Charge until the end of turn, and is returned to its owner hand at the end of turn. Hopefully this makes the game less about face aggro and adds more strategy.

Devour

Basically the Void Terror but expanded upon. Druids can eat their own minions to gain mana crystals, Mages eat for spell damage, Warriors for armor etc.

Fateseal (Priest Card)

Hearthstone Modification: View X cards from your opponents library then those are guaranteed to be the last X cards they draw.

Flip

Flip is a keyword action that deals with specially printed cards known as "flip cards." Each of these cards has two sets of normal card attributes (e.g. name, rules text, power and toughness): one right-side-up above the card's image and one upside-down (with no mana cost) below the image. Flip cards enter the battlefield unflipped, with only the former set of attributes applying. Once certain conditions are met, the player flips the card (by rotating it 180 degrees) into a different version—the latter set of attributes are now in effect.

Forecast (tri class spell)
Guess what mana your next card is: if you are right your card DOUBLES in power and stats.

Haunt
Minions with Haunt now give their abilities to a target minion, either good or bad. A basic way to explain this is the minion I have says (Haunt: give all minions -1/-1) so then I kill it Haunt your Tyrion and all your minions get weaker.

I wish I had nzoth would be a great finisher, what about bear trap?

user I didn't make those decks for myself, I just thought I could help that user out by making decks he could actually build without spending any dust
there are only basic/classic cards because he said he didn't played any expansions/adventures
he could craft some staple rares like Azure Drake or Doomguard like you said but I didn't thought about it at the time I wrote those posts

How do I get good with a hunter deck?