>for you

post your ultimate feels car, no benchracing allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia2j50ydO80
youtu.be/QQh56geU0X8?t=3m6s
youtube.com/watch?v=yyDSTXHpM5o
youtu.be/mnURK4zjnLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Black '69 Corvette, this playing. Round the rings of Saturn.

Or down an open highway. You know. Whatever's easier.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia2j50ydO80

Probably a blacktop AW11 literally anywhere

classic open top European car
open carbs and nice exhaust
backroad running through the countryside

Driving a classic 67' GT40 around Le Mans

driving in toronto down yonge street hearing your loud exhaust bounce off the buildings and tunnels and hearing all the girls vaginal excretions drop onto the concrete

going back to my home country and driving the country side in a 90s mercedes diesel with a stick

Any car around the adelaide hills, comfy.

Smart man. Mine's a blacktop 86, but a bluetop aw11 will do for now.

or a silvertop rather

Country roads in rural Korea and Japan.

Driving through nevada on a LS swapped delorean with synthwave.

convertible GT car or 2 door sport sedan and hilly roads

best soundiing engines and area with a million tunnels

Driving all night long in a modified third gen Firebird in the California and Nevada desert playing only the best desert rock and stoner rock

fuck yeah

A mint condition Mazda MX5 in a sunny day on an empty road with lots of curves.

E60 M5, 6 speed on the autobahn, watching the HUD pin at 205 mph as all the lesser cars move out of my way

i did this when i was in the navy and there really is no comfier feel.

E30
Anywhere
I want my car back

This through open roads in the west.

2.8 liter Z3 manual, tan leather interior driving through coastal roads on a foggy overcast morning

My ultimate driving experience:

>Taking my '96 Honda Civic Hatchback

>Aston Martin Grand Vanquish pulls up next to me on stop light

>Guy asks me if I wanna race

>Hellyes.jpg

>Rev my engine really loud so everyone hears the VTEC kick in

>Thanks to the turbo VTEC it adds 500 horsepower to my car

>Quarter mile in 4 seconds

>Aston martin guy raging behind the wheel, hot with anger

>Realize that Honda has found a replacement for displacement

>I am driving the pinnacle of sports cars right here

>Need to make it look like hypercar so everyon will know

>Shit i work at McDonald's and only make about 300 dollars a week

>Go to Autozone

>Get Chrome trim and fake tuner wheels

>Its ok no one will tell the diff

>Go online, order a JDM spoiler to control that downforce for $50

>Spoiler about 1 foot tall. Not quite big enough but it will do.

>Next up, I realize my Civic isn't loud enough to make everyone hear the VTEC power

>Go to autozone, get huge muffler tip

>Punch holes in it with screwdriver to make it look cool

>So JDM

>JDM cars are superior

>Take it out to the track every now and then

>Set a new record for the Nuhrunbuurg

>Muscle Fanboys mad cuz I found a replacement for displacement

>With all the money I made from winning those races, fuck some bitches and buy rear diffuser and a JDM cold air intake on my Civic

>JDM so instant +300 HP at least

>Take it out to the track, so powerful it blows through tires

>Get JDM tires

>Dyno test new HP rating

>5,000HP in first gear

>0-60 time is 1.2 seconds

>Driving around fucking bitches, going 230 in a 20

>Cops try to chase me, VTEC kicks in, I lose em

>They send an attack helicopter after me

>Try to lose said attack helicopter but it fires special VTEC disarming missiles

>VTEC falls off and car stalls. That's like -4900 horsepower right there

>Car stalls

>All JDM parts fall off

>Get arrested, go to prison

>Raped by large black dude with 9 inch cock in prison

10/10 would rice again

whip around in one a dese youtu.be/QQh56geU0X8?t=3m6s

nothing comfier than driving around the Adelaide hills on a late autumn afternoon

nuh uhhh only if youre driving a Civic

>tfw you will never be enough of a mad cunt to race up Greenhill road
youtube.com/watch?v=yyDSTXHpM5o

i love the adelaide hills in the Valiant

The perfect driving experience for me is a late 60's or early 70's production sedan. No coupes. It can be a HG Kingswood or a VH Valiant, but it should have a long bonnet, a large steering wheel, amazing low end torque, a land barge feel and feeling the maximum grip capacity of my cheese cutter tyres around hilly corners

Second gen T/A here, empty desert roads at night are amazing. Especially stopping off and stargazing. I've never found anything else like it, but I love listening to the Skywatchers album. Fits desert night driving pretty well.

youtu.be/mnURK4zjnLw

My old wine_red E34 Manual

I've been talking to this chick for a couple weeks. We met at the beach when I decided to approach her because I thought she was so stunning. I never do this kind of thing but something about her pulled me in. I didn't think we'd click but we did. I got her number and have been talking to her since. We hung out once. We had a blast but I didn't take her home. We split on a good note but something was missing. A week goes by without contacting her. I missed her a bit which was strange for a girl I just met. I didn't want to come off too hard so I held off on talking to her. One night I was minding my own in my apartment after getting off work, I was writing something down in this journal I keep a bunch of notes, thinking about her the whole time. Pictures of her filled my headspace; shrouded in fine cloth that barely hid her beautiful body. I couldn't stop thinking about her, it was very visceral. My phone vibrated and started going off, it was her. I picked up and we talked for a second, laughing over moments of our first and only date. She suddenly stopped me mid conversation and invited me over to her house. It was almost midnight and I had work in the morning. I politely declined and went back to writing, she sounded upset about it. A couple minutes went by when it suddenly hit me that I just denied the only thing I've been wanting lately. I dropped my pen and ran to my front door. The sound of keys being grabbed from the hanger was the last thing I heard before running out to my car.

I put the keys in the ignition and lit up my ride. The roar of my engine mimicked my desire for her. I checked myself in the mirror and set off into the road. She lives in a canyon that required my full attention at the speed I was going, but no one was around. Turn ins were crisp and more satisfying than ever, every gear change clunked with just the right amount of sound. I gripped the shifter, and executed the perfect heel-toe downshift, and unapologetically went full throttle. My favorite song was playing and only caused me to romanticize the moment even more, causing the most brilliant drive of my life, knowing I was going to meet up with her right now, at midnight, with nothing to lose.

autism

t. virgin

>The roar of my engine mimicked my desire for her.

ok

My '02 M5 was fun, but the ultimate experience was doing Bismark ND to Spokane WA in just under 9 hours in an '08 535 wagon. That was a once in a lifetime thing I think...

After you finish hanging out with friends and you're driving back at 2am on empty roads with all the windows down and your favorite playlist on the stereo

Nice blogpost faggot I'm not reading all of that