pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Warhammer introduction to MP Lords and Heroes
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War News
youtube.com/watch?v=f8_Z2Bm0CjE

Time Commanders is back and it was never as good as decisive battles.
youtube.com/watch?v=07LGm2ZN7W4

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_5
Recent DLC (good goy) -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331

Suggested Mod Pack (You can pick and choose from the list, Suggested by user):
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817040576

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9JLxPpJU0Zg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>new thread
>page 7

Are there going to be more episodes in time commanders season 3 or just the 3 of them?

Your first priority should be to move the thread to page 1. But beware the...

>it's a no edition

You mean if our Daimyo is to become Shogun, military ruler of all of

Man, the 1d4chan page for warhammer TW is comfy.

6th for FORM PIKE PHALANX

DoW2 > Total War

both different games desu.
And I actually played dow3 for 15 minutes at pax.

is it as shit as it looks

>tfw to intelligent to govern an world spanning empire

Excuse me, trying to meme here, senpai.
How was 3? I loved Retribution, but everything I've seen of 3 was kinda worrying.

This new mod is great, his new black armor looks better than the silver.

>tfw too intelligent to govern my dad's empire

17th for brilliant AI

>too
Get out of here Brainlet von Carstein

Arverni? I haven't heard that term in 300 years

asked them about the animations and particle effects. Said they were looking into it.
gameplay is pretty solid. It plays like a mixture of Dawn of war 1 and CoH2 (the LoS parts).
Basebuilding is better than dawn of war 1 because it doesn't feel tacked on.

Drop pods are awesome.

STAAAAAB

Mah Rord! A grorious victory wirr sune be yours!

>reinstall rome 2 because I couldn't get eb2 not to be shit not even the devs could lul
>pick rome, because rome rules
>BRAVE ROMANS TO A MAN

why do we hate this game, again?

>gameplay is pretty solid

that's reassuring, at least. Haven't liked anything i've seen so far, especially the pastel looking colours, hopefully they've done some changes since the announce trailer.

not played CoH2, loved the original though. glad to see base building is on form, hopefully they don't do some faggy beta where people complain about it and they change it. loved the original dow since it was a scifi command and conquer (was like 8 at the time, had never heard of SC or 40k...) and it pushed every button. How tactical is the combat? Is it closer to 1, or 2? Wasn't a fan of every unit having multiple buttons/abilities in DoW2.

Also, what factions did you get to play as? Just Imperium by the sounds of it?

Of course you haven't because you're an illiterate Christian dog and probably German as well.
No wonder you never heard of the Arverni since you never read the works of great Julius Caesar or any great author for that matter. Go listen some more about your dead Jewish criminal since that is all you're capable of for your lacking whit will not understand the words of Caesar, Homer, Herodot or Sueton.

combat in 1 was far more tactical than people give it credit for. In a MP game, blobbing will be punished pretty heavily by flamethrowers or unit abilities like grenades. Heroes are not as OP as people like to think. they are more like dow2 heroes as in they will form the basis of your army but will die off if you mismanage them.

The space marine snow mission. Same as every other streamer.

I personally liked the colors. DoW1 was pretty bright, and you can always use the army painter if you want more darker tones.

The best thing I liked is that they are open to using ideas from both their own RTS games and other ones. For example, you can't reinforce in the field unless you have an APC like the Metal bawx. It makes those units have an interesting niche in the army.

Honestly, the particle effects were accentuated by the snow and lava on the map.

>play as rome
>click on general
>MY LIFE FOR NER'ZHUL

>mfw it's stabby time

mktw campaign when

>be britbong
>tfw no stabby time

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK THAT CAN'T BE REAL

You can't buy cutlery if you're under 18? Wew lads, I'm having a giggle right now.

Britain simply picked the "ban swords" option when the event came up in FotS.

You are a bigger cuck than Belisarius

>tfw britbong
>tfw no chariot stabby time

Best AI mod for FOTS?

Hello /k/ bored are we?

>play Rome II
>Iceni have chariots
>be Brit
>ride chariot
>get arrested
>'modern' day

what did they mean by this?

>be british
>give up the cross

We did it gobbos, 3 runesmiths da uvva boyz dun 'ave ta worry about

That's not real btw Do you seriously believe shit you see in anonymous Veeky Forums posts?

I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna finally push myself to finish a Rome 2 campaign. Any good mods to go with it?

STEVE GO AND GET THE BOYS, THIS CUNT IS GOING TO GET SOME

We're talking about the UK here, everything is possible

Yes

4 turns per year is a minimum

fuck losing generals to old age every 30 turns

How long until they get mad at my empire for being larger than theirs and declare war?

>217 Thorgrim kills
>348 Peak Gate Guard Kills
>391 gyro kills
>Untouched norgrimling's ironbreakers
>477 fucking irondrake kills

Haha get fucked grobi scum

>military actions against garamantians

kill yourselves, fucking eurasian trash

Rejoice! For a Knight of Bretonnia provides your shield.

I AM A RUNELORD, NOT SOME KIND OF "SMITH"

what?

How did you expect to win with that?

Lads, how do you play Angrund? Consolidate the nearby dwarven settlements first or just go straight to the Badlands and try to take Eight peaks asap?

Does it have a strong garrison right away?

Any tried that new Mousilion mod that is popular on steam atm?

I usually secure the starting area, then kill skarsnik ASAP, then if the dwarfs in the northwest dislike me i take em out. Then I go for KEP.

Gain control of starting province.
Take out Skarsnik, only to walk into one of his tricksy traps and add another chapter in the Book while moaning about being the King of Eight Peaks.
Head for the Badlands.

Eight Peaks will typically have a full stack as well as a big garrison guarding it.

>int britbongs

>Take out Skarsnik, only to walk into one of his tricksy traps

Every time I try and make my way over to Skarsnik, his fucking rebels have managed to force march a stack to MY lands, attacking me. How the fuck is this making any sense, they fucked him over and took control of his home settlement.

Rollan for reddit :^)

As the greenskins I have a lot of throw away armies with basic troops or just random dumb shit followed by proper armies with the better options.

The gobbo general made it out and the next turn Azhag goes in there with another warboss and clears it out easy. Then the gobbo army was remade and sent out to soak again.

Roleplaying with a bit of strategy is the best way to play IMO

roll

I didn't even want to expand into africa this campaign, but for whatever reason they kept on declaring war on me. They were actually the no2 power behind the sissynids, controlling almost all of africa, but they just couldn't keep the peace so I had to culturally enrich them

tell me about the black sea colonies

>the redditor who crossposted from this general being a giant fag in his redditpost

like pottery tbqh

Fuck Bretonnians. Stop treating your peasants like shit, you honourless stains!

I saw a vision of Gilles le Breton. He said you're a faggot and a peasant.

>being a giant fag

they are the nations of pergamon, colchis and cimmeria

they live on the black sea

>pergamon
>on the black sea

Nice "patron" goddess you got there. Be a shame if your culture was founded on a lie

are they fun to play as

probably

The Lady of the Lake is a human goddess. You can tell by the size of the tits on the statue.

The Lady of the Lake has also said to return the world to normal, making sure the peasants of Estalia, Tilea, the Empire, Kislev, and the Border Princes know their place.

I want to be dominated by a best elf!

>you can tell by the size of the tits on the statue

huh seems ironic to me considering the lady's rack looks remarkably similar to the one wielded by the spellsinger titty monster in one of the wood elf banner arts

>someone post it

hurr durr

how do you use gyros in TWW?

you send them to athel loren and play it aint me

I ain't no Thane's son.

>fight garamantians until all they have left are the 2 minor provinces in aethiopia
>after taking their last settlements, they still have a full stack inbetween axum and the city above it
>Axum proposes defensive alliance for helping them take out garamantians, I accept
>next turn notice last garamantian army sieging axum
>decide not to help axum so that I can take the city if the garamantians capture it

DEVILISH

I'd worship that iykwim.

How the fuck do I force steam to download the dlc I just bought.

I want Boris to dominate me!

what kind? there's 3

basic: supressing ranged units, requires micro
bombers: bombing clusters of enemy lines
brimstones: anti cavalry, anti large, anti monster

Why would you worship an elf instead of a pure human goddess?

I am playing as Cordoba have three grand mosques and 2 fully upgraded imams but Islamic influence is still going down. Explain please.

>Friend convinces me to try Radious.
>Play Dorfs to try and break my record for turns taken to reclaim the badlands.
>Get to Black Crag as Grombrindal.
>Nothing but night goblins in the garrison.
>wut.
>Take Black Crag with minimal losses, worst damage was 40 losses to quarrelers who wandered into wolf riders. Gyrocopter got almost 400 kills though.
>Get Greenskins down to 1 settlement.
>Grimgor is sitting in it with a full stack, lightning striking whatever other armies he raises.
>This garrison is also nothing but goblins.
>Take it, only have to deal with Red Fangs at this point.
>Red Fangs are down to their last settlement, the major one with a diamond mine.
>Red Fangs field two armies in the time it takes me to get down there, Have to chase them across the badlands.
>Raise an army to siege their settlement while they're mucking about.
>Nothing but goblins again.
>Zhufbar gets wiped out by Undead.
>Bloody Spearz come out of nowhere and get intercepted by an army I was recruiting to clear the mountains of bullshit.
>Catch both Red Fangz armies on the same turn.
>Decide I've had enough, going to delete this save and start a proper one so Greenskins aren't just goblins.
>Get a blue screen.
Fun fact: Radious added Glade Knights to the Wood Elf roster. Armoured and shielded :^)
Never again. That was the most unfun experience I've had playing Warhammer, and I've played a Chaos campaign to completion.

Because look at them titties.

Also >rub ears

for the total war titles the dlc content is already in the game, because it is downloaded as part fo the patches. Purchasing it from the store just allows you to access it

Events or local traditions might make it so that there is a very small amount of a non-islamic religion in some provinces.

Is nowhere fucking safe for nofap jesus christ...

>Lady of the Lake
>human

Correct. You ready to abandon your man-gods and worship a true human goddess?

>nofap

This meme is fucking shit

How fucking dare you Ca

>this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=9JLxPpJU0Zg

You could at least fap to a superior waifu, like Vampire-chan.