/ksg/- Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3240

Tomorrow Is The Anniversary Edition

Previous thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version): pastebin.com/weL41ehu
Chess Play/Ladder Info and more: pastebin.com/ST2512G8
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

musicboxgames.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=FQRW0RM4V0k
discord.gg/3bAKa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Hanako

Lilly!

nth for paralyzed leglocks

*The anniversary is today.

LILLY!

timezones are a bitch

Suzu!
also hey tattoo , what's up?

>3240

Lads, it's time to let go.

were in way to deep
nothing much man, my daki should be coming in this week though

Nonsense.

Thanks, doc.

I will gladly go to war for this smile!

I remember saying that at 1240
And at 2240...

How's it going fellas
On my lunch break thought I'd stop in

Night lads

Shit dude you ordered yours on amazon and it's still not in? I ordered mine off some shady Chinese site after you did and it came in a week ago.

>my daki should be coming in this week though
feelsgoodman
i want a pic of it when you finally get this

Nobody likes your retarded fetish game. Go start a reddit and stop wasting space here.

who's this cute fattie?

This energetic smile is charming!

free shipping during christmas time is a bitch, i ordered something else at the same time which just came today so im hoping it will be here soon
will do sleepy, im stoked for it

This smile is alluring!

i think her name is misha

This gentle smile is definitely worth protecting!

Ah yeah that'll do it. Hope you get it soon man.

I will wait for it

this sleepy smile is adorable

im still waiting on more rin x suzu art
thanks user

we all do , we all do
rin x suzu is the best combo
maybe i will try to do one someday

i believe in you
i wish i had the money for commisions, we would be swimming in lewds

will probably do a commission soon , will probably be suzu x rin
not sure if lewd tho

>rin x suzu is the best combo
Nice try.

Also your suzu isn't sleepy enough.

whos youre favorite katawa combo then

as long as theyre cute im happy

The pair that time forgot.

while the idea of mish and lilly hooking up is hot, i couldnt see them being a good couple

hi old guys, anyone remember Admiral Yachas still?

>hooking up
>good couple
What kind of sick perversions are you trying to push onto this beautiful friendship?

the objectively best combo is Hanako, Hanako, and Hanako

i thought we were on the samepage user? misha sure looks like she is
i cant support the idea of hana with anyone other than me , even if it is more hanas

Hey guys I dont post here often, actually I never do this is my first time. but I've been looking at replaying the game since It's been awhile. Just wanted to hear you guys' thoughts and opinions.

Which route would you say is the most feels-worthy? the route that left you full of the most emotions after playing it?

for my first play through rins hit me the hardest but due to some personal reasons its hanakos now

musicboxgames.net/

Hanako's left me the most full of emotions, which are emotions like regret and anger and disappointment.

I would not recommend it.

Clearly we aren't on the same page...

>Just wanted to hear you guys' thoughts and opinions.
youtube.com/watch?v=FQRW0RM4V0k

>Which route would you say is the most feels-worthy?
The one that is your favourite

>that left you full of the most emotions after playing it?
Lilly.

Fuck off
Upvoted

Thanks for the input guys! the first route I ever played was Hanako's actually, and It hit me like a freight train carrying tons of bricks after playing it. Felt a little depressed afterwards and had a mean case of katawa dick for weeks. For reasons somehow I feel the need to return to this game years after playing it, and I think I might replay Hanako's route just for old times sake. See you on the other side boys.

Still have yet to find my Hanako IRL, but all in due time.

yeah i hate her too

?

?

See you later.

why the fuck else would you rape her while already knowing about the retarded "wow what a tweest"

Same, comrade

because it's still a pretty wholesome ending

abusive relationships are not wholesome

>he thinks it was rape

So what are you guys doing for the 5th/10th anniversary anyways

are you going to do something new and exciting, or just keep shitposting about hanako's route on Veeky Forums? the artbook pdfs didn't even matter, don't act like those are our reward for having to put up with your damage control over something that would have taken a fraction of the time to fix

>just keep shitposting about hanako's route on Veeky Forums

>just keep shitposting about hanako's route

This general would have died 4 years ago if it weren't for those dedicated to their 2nd tier waifu.

Actually there are not even waifus, this general is only alive because these betafaggots need a chatroom to circlejerk in.

most of the tripfags started their own discord recently. it's been quieter but more on topic since.

There's a discord server?

from what i understand there are 2

Any chance you have a link? Google is only giving expired links.

The same KS devs who shut down the mishimmie.
Are not likely to be doing something good and new for the anniversary.

>on topic
>retards coming in with "good morning" and other kind of dicksuckery
>greeting individual namefags
Be honest now.

Be honest now.

That was occurring en masse before the discord, and has arguably started happening less.

discord.gg/3bAKa
here you go lad

Still happens in every thread, on multiple occasions, and that's just a tip of the iceberg.
There's faggots posting blogging about their lives, posting music, whatever shit no one else is interested but their autistic peers in this general.

Our threads aren't too fast. Without smalltalk they'd be dead. I'm all for more on-topic discussion but if you remove the blogposting without adding content the general just dies.
>autistic peers in this general
are you sure you're on the right website?

>more
key word

>Without smalltalk they'd be dead
Guess what this means? That they should be dead. Move your smalltalk autism to the discord instead of beating this dead horse.
Or just kill yourselves.

Those assholes always acted as if their circlejerking kept the thread alive but what do you know - it's still going even if Infantile Hanaka Dork isn't posting about his day before and after college to his little fans.

Thread might be slow still but miles better.

>not autistic
k

The only thing that could at all slightly improve ksg is for it to completely die, don't lie to yourselves and think its better now than before.

lol

>He paid enough attention to save it's posts.

this desu senpai kek

See I disagree, I joined the discord because I like those fags. Instead I got to hear a Serbian screeching "let's talk about me" for about 48 hours.
Haven't been back since.

>not off to an auspicious start

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1705, in script
if nurse == 1:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1705, in
if nurse == 1:
NameError: name 'nurse' is not defined

you're wrong tho. Everyone is talking about everyone. I do admit, sometimes I'm the center of conversation, but so is everyone at some point.
I guess you konda joined in on the middle, sorry for making you feel like that. I do feel like sometimes I mighr be going overboard, but there's nobody really complaining...

so if ks was turned into a book how would you prefer it be formatted?
as a manga with different chapters for the different routes
or a novel with a goosebumps, choose your own adventure layout?

why not both
can't decide, both ideas seem cool

Manga with different chapters for different routes. Volume 1 would be common route. Next volumes would be the girls routes, one volume per girl.

thats the option i was leaning towards
thats the issue with creating an anime adaptation too, choosing whos story to follow and when with all of the options seems impossible

Do it like Amagami SS. It's an anime adaptation of a visual novel done in a format that would be perfect for KS.

>what is amagami

I agree with you and though, I feel like that would just make more sense given how the routes play out in KS.

Like a pop-up book for children because I don't think the story of the game is strong enough to carry anything other.

"Dude I do so many drugs I do all the drugs"

"Dude I'm rich well I'm not rich my dad is and pinches pennies"
Literally the same day
"I'm pretty rich"

What have you been talking about today? You go into space and beat up an alien while on coke? I dislike you because you feel so fake. As if you were lying about who you were and trying to create this persona of "I'm a druggie that's never done anything wrong and is always on top." At l least make yourself interesting instead of rambling like a legit autist.

KS is about the music dude, in book form it'd be so much ass

This thread needs some Shizzy

ive never seen it, how did they manage to make it work?
my idea was to just scrap hisao altogether and make it in an ova for a slice of life anime type of style, where they just show the girls doing cute shit independently
lets pretend for the sake of conversation that katawa shoujo isnt shit
audiobooks then? but at that point your missing out on alot

Nothing wrong with pop-up books. KS is alright for what it is but there's a limit to the VN format.

im just imagining varying degrees of disfigurement popping out of the pages towards little children
hanakos cutscene would be horrific

Imagine KS starts at act 2, 5 times, but act 1 is interwoven through everyone's routes instead of meeting everybody first.

nobody complained really. I just talked about stuff from my life. That's what the discord is pretty much about, not having to post under some rules and actually forming a community/friendship with other people there. I'm not really trying to force you to like me, but all of that can be explained, especially the oh I'm rich I'm not rich part. It's closely tied to something else I've said before.
At the end it's your choice to judge me or not. I'm just having an off topic conversation, talking about random shit with people I consider my friends