2018 Facelift - Ford F150

What do you think about the different faces of the F150 for 2018?

F150 Sport 4x4 front.

Engine upgrades -

"The 3.3-liter V6 is expected to offer the same 282 horsepower and 253 lb.-ft. of torque as the previous model's standard 3.5-liter V6."

The 5.0-liter V8 also sees improvements in 2018, as the naturally aspirated engine features significant upgrades for increased power and torque. It's also paired with the 10-speed automatic transmission for the first time.

>Diesel Engine For the F150

The 2018 F-150 also adds an available all-new 3.0-liter Power Stroke diesel engine, designed, engineered and tested in-house and paired with the 10-speed automatic transmission. It's the first-ever diesel engine offered for F-150.

Wait a minute, I know that face from somewhere.

Other upgrades include -
>enhanced cruise control
> Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection
>4G LTE modem for a Wi-Fi hot spot, customers can connect up to 10 mobile devices at one time
>New B&O PLAY available audio system

>automatic start/stop as standard equipment across all models and engines.

The new 2018 Ford F-150 goes on sale in fall 2017. It will be built at Dearborn Truck Plant in Dearborn, Michigan, and Kansas City Assembly Plant in Claycomo, Missouri.

Curious to see what the face lifted raptor looks like.

they managed to make it uglier than ever somehow

I find it a little funny the new F150 1/2 ton has a smaller diesel engine than the global midsize Ranger.

The Ranger diesel is shit though. Both the Ecoboost and the V8 in the F-150 make more torque than the Ranger diesel. And the Ecoboost is only 2.7L.

I'll remember that when peak outputs win out over duty cycle and economy in terms of trucks.

ford raptor is a literal beast.

remembering seeing one spanking an M4 on the highway. doing a good 120-140

You forgot the punchline where you woke up.

Its time for truck manufacturers to fucking stop with the headlight meme

Okay cool soccer moms might be persuaded by the Leds on the new CUVs but trucks don't need these fucking led DRL huge headlights

Fords have looked like shit since they ditched the bullnose design.

lot of gm shills itt

i cantr stand that "grille eating into the headlights" meme.

also, what basically just amounts to square lights encased in a blob of molded plastic.

deregulating headlight design was a mistake.

Were the 2016 and 2017 F150s not hideous enough already? I honestly believe this is the worst looking vehicle I've ever seen. Somebody try to show me something uglier, please.

>deregulating headlight design was a mistake.
This is objectively wrong.

i really want to like this truck but it just looks like absolute shit

it's objectively right. it started out innocently enough, with headlights that were still basically squared, but with molded plastic, but look at what it's become, holy shit