What's your endgame, Veeky Forums?

What's your endgame, Veeky Forums?

To be sustainable enough to never have to eork under another person ever again. I don't want to be a wageslave for life or work in a shitty office job. I want to be well off and move to the city. I believe its totally attainable but I need the right mind set.

Make anime great again.

Get to the point financially that I'd never need credit for any (personal) purchases.

>2018 finish masters
>2020/21 finish phd
>get full time industry job, my field pays ~110k starting in west coast shitholes
>purchase land, plant high value hardwood timber, start fruit orchards
>do DINK shit with my wife, save >50% of income
>within 6-7 years hopefully put away 500k so I can give myself a ~20k salary (wife wants to continue working for longer than i do, she has a job she enjoys very much)
>supplement income stream with a few hours a week consulting (lucrative field, skilled consultants can bill several hundred an hour) or lecturing at a community college, selling crops, culling the hardwood
>spend the rest of my time running orchard, small farm, brewing beer, making soap, etc
>maybe host a few WWOOFers for labor on the orchard

make enough money to buy a plane then crash it into a mountain.

Have enough money to live a comfy NEET life and afford as many tendies as i want

>110K income
>Save 500K over 6-7 years
>Saving 500K out of 770K
>Ignoring taxes and living expenses and student loans and cost of the land you're buying

Wut.

my wife makes 60k
110k starting, mid level and senior roles are higher

also
>270k for 6-7 years
>implying it's impossible to live on 40k a year

Early retirement in 10 years. Off to a good start: $330k saved in 2 years.

What is your tax rate at that level?

You know what, that is possible, asuming the field doesn't get saturated and you can get a job/salary doesn't drop. What position are you applying for?

with me at 110k, her at 60k, our tax bill is about 35k before any deductions and credits we're eligible for

it's a specialty field in CS. there are maybe 15 thousand people in this field worldwide, and the demand is growing. i'm also skilled enough that i don't need to worry about finding a position.

i only have 20k in student loans. my masters and phd are funded and i'm receiving a stipend.

the area we're looking at has inexpensive land, as low as a few hundred per acre for shit land, and about 2k/acre for prime agricultural land

>attains wealth to live amish lifestyle

well, i get to use machines and dick around all day without really worrying too much about my productivity

the difference is:
if the amish fail, they starve and die
if i fail, i go to ALDI and buy food

Seems pretty solid then.

but you must see the old-world/new-world dichotomy going on here...using tech means to ultimately achieve a simple life

Creating a sustainable and respected alternative to traditional education

spend my summers running a summer camp on lake big bear for impoverished youth

>wife
It's already over.

Samefagging from another thread but u asked.

Aside from hopefully retiring early with rental houses, oil leases, and some /biz I have a backup retirement plan. In Kansas here I can lease land to cattle ranchers and far cover property taxes. I have a simple plan together for the long term I hope is sucessful.

>buy 15 acres
>plant black walnut trees
>when safe put faggot rancher and cows on it.
>build flame thrower drone or molotov cocktail fucking inevitable bag worms.
>before year 4-7 when (lol the trees nut) keep good trees and weed out the imperfect cucks and the ones too close together. Process or sell as is.
>years (4-7)+ until year 30. Use homemade tree shaker to gather nuts or let them rot.
>keep ranchers in leases
>year ~30 flatten that bitch. Either kiln dry and make furniture to increase value or sell logs.
>replant. When I am 60 years old.

Use the equivalent of $100,000 per acre in 2047 dollars from the sell (1.5 million) to buy more land and do it again while planting 2nd. Tend for some years until the only maintenance is gather nuts, pruning, and bag worm hunting.

Pay trustworthy blue collar to tend some cows I bought and hold the fort down. Give him comfy cuckshed. Full time pay for a few hours work a day. Gift fortune to my heirs in a trust fund because as much as I love my friendson and family they are all financially fucking retarded... this is the only way I see to help them as they will be rich and piss it away...

Find a way to keep this going indefinitely. Hopefully several generations of my family are rich from trust fund monies and get a raise every 30 years.

Personal finance books well get your head right. The rest is hard work and perseverance. Good luck user.

So new Mexico or cold climate wasteland? Lol

KEK. THIS POST IS TOP POST. I'may getting rich so I can live like a subhuman white trash with no worries. Wife wants a nice little 2 bedroom house and yard. Fucking hedgerows and windy driveway and golf cart is all that separatestuff my upper middle class and hillbilly redneck lives.

So who says he can't don't a top hat and propane tank cartridge like my local Amish and have his drone following him around your tubing it and havinget door locks from his phone and working in the field all day and then running 5 wow accounts at night?

Robots.

But user, all you need is to pay a dude that puts luggage on the plane, make sure he gets one bag inside the plane no questions asked, have guns in it, grab said guns and hijack the plane and crash it. i'd say for

bhis. the number one foe is inflation.

Live like Dan Bilzerian but with better relationships.

are his relationships bad?

Well he doesn't seem to have any real friends and just has like 8 different girls hang out with him every day, seems a bit hollow.

One could say that's all he shows publicly, wanting to be seen as an alpha male who fuck bitches get money, but I see where you're coming from

fucking shitler women stealing all your shekels amirite
pacific northwest
my nigga

i'll do this as well