Wait a minute this isn't fighting games

How do I play super skrull without mashing airdash into pile bunker

new def jam when

dissidia lad.

watch apologyman videos

just play like a retard and spam a lot of meteor smash online since its laggy

I main stinky waka flocka!

Well ok then, thanks for contributing.

who here /doesntplayfightinggamesbutjustlovestowatchmax/ ?

meeeeeeeeee

What are your opinions on KoF 13, /fgg/?

Is it good enough that maybe someday it'll see a revival with better netcode?

It's the KoF game for people who want to play anime and not KoF.

name em

>KI always rewards the players for having good reputation and being honest!

Yeah, too bad the game isn't of that idea

youtube.com/watch?v=ANRmvWl1GE4

just ignore it, that's how you get rid of real cancer

how the hell do i make the dummy do an uppercut after blocking an attack in sf5? i see youtubers do it constantly

Way better than kof14, at least.

That game is a steaming pile of shit.

Last kof game that is any good.

>this buttmad diaper is still going on about KI

nice collection but it's hard to read
maybe enlarge those screenies

>This asswasted shill is getting blown the fuck out for playing bad games

Then all in the world is right

Record guard recovery in training mode. Put on slowmo mode. Mash dp input. Set guard recovery, put on whatever slot you used to record.

>Want players to do long combos
>Don't have a gatling system

Anyone want to lounge with a Silver Ken.

We can trade criticisms, im fine with either bronze, silver, or gold.

sshh it's time for bed now

you are too mad to be posting

There is literally nothing wrong about wanting Bayonetta to be your dominatrix so she can spank you with her whip and treat you like a little baby. She can dress you in a adult diaper with a leash around your neck and have you lick those nice feet just like a dog.

It's fun, doing BC combos is easier than in other KoF games even though they're a bit longer.
Game also doesn't have completely degenerate top tier like other popular KoF games, which makes fighting them with worse characters much more enjoyable.
I haven't played 14 yet because it's a PS4 exclusive, but it's my favorite KoF out of the ones I've tried: 95, 98, 2002, 2002UM, XI, XII.
It does though, normal into command normal.

>release new character
>still gets lesser views

That's effort I'm not going to expend on a compilation of max comments

how do i record a guard recovery? am i supposed to make my chosen character knock the training dummy down somehow? i know i'm not this retarded, there must just be an option i'm not seeing

That's the desperation over M$ and IG over what simply is a kusoge. EVO numbers talks clear. Nobody likes their convoluted ass game.

press start in training room

at the bottom of the menu there are options for 'set guard recovery action' 'record GR action' set WU action' 'record WU action'

you use those

Why did capcom give Karin a comboable overhead thats safe on block along with a jab anti air?

oh fucking god dammit i thought they were in the actual player recording menu, not right on the dummy setting

thanks man

Because fuck you, that's why.

because she needs it? karin is strong but not oppressively so, she's just good all around. complain about chun li or something.

>karin
>overhead
>safe
lol

paul knows whats up

Bought SFV and blazblue a couple days ago without ever playing a fighting game (unless you count smash bros), what am I in for? Also what's a good keyboard layout?

>keyboard
lmao.
just
lmao.

Darkstalkers is a good series

Put in Demitri in Marvel

When I played BB on keyboard, I used numpad for movement. Don't remember the rest though.

>17 win streak
>can't play anymore because I can't handle all the pressure on my head

Poor Victor

youtube.com/watch?v=lSdgXL24yIU

ASD for left down right
Spacebar for jump
Then either uiojkl or numpad for the buttons.
Most keyboard users use this layout.

Sure, CFN is Geoman. I'm a silver shitter.

floe is getting teabagged and taunted on so hard
he's about to cry

She dressed up as one ONCE

>Way better than kof14, at least.
In which way exactly? In how it was less tournament viable characters? In how it's only playstyle is ADHD rushin? In how it has only one new character and even that is basically a palette swap?

But who am I kidding. You are going to just punchline this with "it has better graphics, lel", because that's only thing you know about those games which you haven't even played.

is that a jojo reference?

You know sfv is a garbage game when you feel bad even when you win.

In Japan, playing rashid

do not bully victor

holyshit that zoning mechanic needs to come back in another fighting game

>5 bars connection
>other dude keeps teleporting around
T-thanks capcom

The good die young, humans are the real monsters, >Implying Darkstalkers are not dead, etc.

I invited you

I love how IG is actually charging $9,99 for a character clone with very little differences but unlike more popular franchises they aren't talking shit about IG and M$.

Fucking assholes.

Doesnt Rachel in Blazblue have something like this?

Sure does.

I'm lagging like fuck, sorry.

If that was in a modern fighting game people would bitch about it until the final day of the Earth reaches us or the company behind that game didn't do something about it.

Then they would complain because they ruined a strong tool.

I hate all of you.

Rashid players in Japan checking in

Yeah, but it's not a capcom game so it doesn't count.

>arcsys aping capcom games again

Did you miss the last thread?

Tru

>chimp chimping out because he got btfo for not knowing anything about fighting games

rachel has that in bb
raiden kinda has something like that in mk

Put Lightning in SFV

daigo said vampire savior was shit though and hunter was way more fun

Laura already has insanely violent lighting to fight with and Ryu has some shocking moves.

Brick, know that I always loved you, but you just confirmed you have shit taste

They're so lucky to have places to train and meet other players, no one gives a fuck about fighting games in europe

>Laura

Don't bring up that thing while I talk about Lightning

The person only said Darkstalkers, so no actual claim about Night Warriors v. Savior. And he did not that Savior did develop a following, just one with very overlap between the last incarnation because of how different the games were.

Considering how shit SFV is, it would definitely fit the tone of the game.

fucking nice

Laura is the opposite of lightning, attractive with curves.

This is way better than the official one.

Anyone wanna play melty, USF4 or Shadowverse

Cammy is such a great character

Vsav sucks dick

It's braindead rushdown

Vampire Hunter is the perfect balance between methodical fundies and super rushdown play

Whats the difference between shadowverse and every other online card game?
I am bad enough at fighting games as is, so what is it that is interesting enough to stop me from training SFV?

It has anime tiddies.

If by that you mean it is "balanced" by having both bullshit rushdown characters and bullshit keepaway characters, that is correct. Even characters that suck feel like they are good.

I have no idea of the financial situation of Capcom so help me out here. Why are people saying Sony funded all of SFV? I mean Capcom is a pretty big company. Doesn't capcom have to pay Dimps to develop Street fighter for them? And I assume ofc Sony paid for console exclusivity. And Dimps has to pay for code licence for the shitty netcode which on the website i believe goes for 100K per year according to their website, but I could be wrong.

capcom has no money

Since things like Soul Calibur's create a soul and various games' cosmetic unlocks are really popular, would a game that focuses on just being that be successful? Where there are no pre-defined characters, just a bunch of options for moves and how your character looks, with more looks unlocked as you fight and randomly-generated opponents when playing alone?

who's the best loli to sniff

idk it's the first card game I've taken "seriously" and played this much, it just has very cool art, is very generous if you are F2P and has 1/100th of the RNG of Hearthstone.

I only downloaded it because it was free thinking I'd drop it after playing it once but I've been playing it a ton and enjoying it a lot. I think it's a different experience from fighting games though, if you go in expecting something similar you won't enjoy it.

Capcom's latest game haven't been exactly big successes commercially, and they were critically considered a bunch of mess. When Ono talked about an eventual SFIV successor some months before USFIV was announced he said that we should've waited a lot for a new SF game. After USFIV was released, he said that they were looking for a development partner (AKA: outsourcing developer) for a new project and some months after that they revealed that Capcom and Dimps were doing another collaboration. Sony ended up in the process because without Sony SFV wouldn't exist, or be postponed for years later. This shows you that Capcom isn't in a really good state.

Unlike SFIV, Dimps only did the basic assets and animations for SFV. The rest was done by either Capcom Japan or other companies around the globe, while the netcode was held up by one guy in Korea.

eh i think people would probably prefer having a base of characters to work off instead of just being dropped in with nothing but the components

Holy shit Karin trial number 6.

Is this even a practical combo? Does anyone go from tenko to orochi?

Doing instant tenko from seppo is hard enough, instant orochi is impossible.

the one chunli mashes her tits into