Why does rally take place on public roads? It's street racing and should be banned world wide

Why does rally take place on public roads? It's street racing and should be banned world wide.
Drag strip racing is the only car racing sport that should be used as a benchmark of drivers and car manufactures.

Pic and video related, Tommi Makinen gets arrested for driving like an idiot (so called "rally") youtu.be/60b0O9VnKEE?t=2m50s (2:50)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IvQNM1r6Jls
youtube.com/watch?v=L3KB0C5zBN0
youtube.com/watch?v=n4ocRfMpwLc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

burger mad caus glorious European driver skills can drive and turn better with 3 wheels than amerifat can straight line with 4

Pic and video related, murrica muscle crashes in straight line (so called "drag") youtube.com/watch?v=IvQNM1r6Jls

It take place on closed road
It's economic you don't have to build track or anything each season
I'll give you a 3/10 for that bait because i'm really bored

Burger here, OP is an idiot.

Why do Americans build concrete walls around their drag strips, when they have open fields around them? If not for the walls, they could spin out harmlessly into a gravel trap.

You think piles of hay can stop a car moving at 80 MPH?

Oooo, wait.... You do!

youtube.com/watch?v=L3KB0C5zBN0

muh safety

that car could fly off the track, across the field, through the forest, into the town, and hit someone in the next county

That's not what he was on about you dumb cunt he said drag strips not a rally

I agree with OP rally should be banned, it's 2017 not the 90's

This is now a NASCAR thread

youtube.com/watch?v=n4ocRfMpwLc

ITT: europoors pretend to be ameridumbs

t. triggered amerifat

>gentle left turn
>continuous & even flow of traffic
>no obstruction in sight
>OH FUCK CRASH!
only in America

That driving is wizardry. Even in babbyshit video games like GTA or BeamNG it's nearly impossible to drive cars on three wheels.

samefag

>this

>haha I am a master troll manipulator, I thought of this hilarious thread nobody has done before!

Ease down on the bait, you made it too obvious. 3/10 You had a nice base but the execution was careless.

As a German this NASCAR stuff triggers me a lot for some reason.
I'm almost having an anxiety attack just thinking of this stupidity they call car racing.

>Best of
>All the video is cars crashing on a track with 2 corners

Yup, that's american driving.

People watch NASCAR for the crashes, it's basically a high cost demo derby.

I wonder how a NASCAR would do on the Nürburgring.
Would it even beat a basic performance road car?

No, a 3300lb race car with 900 horsepower wouldn't beat a Miata

>Miata
>performance road car

This is what miatafags believe.
Also it would depend who is driving the nascar because if you give it to a clap he would see the first right turn and crash because he wouldn't know what to do.

>Miata
>performance
pick one

its only really the lap traffic that causes crashes iirc
they can be set up to turn both ways and do well
but I'm not sure it the gearing can overcome its other problems
.eg the chassis is tuned to a given speed range and is for continuous load and sustained high speed rather than rapid state change
that said there are only really three spots out of 24 km that require slowing down

>NASCAR 3300lb race car with 900 horsepower
3.66 lbs/hp $$300,000
>Caterham 620R 1200lbs sport car with 310 horsepower
3.88 lbs/hp $62,698

NASCAR BTFU

The ring has a lot of high speed sections, Caterhams don't set the fastest lap times there because they lack the power and aero to go much above 120mph.

at least they can turn right as well as left