/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

The Dragon World Boss Nouver has been added to the game and spawns in the Valencian Desert, and desert debuffs have been disabled for a limited time.
Latest patch notes:
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/125495-patch-notes-december-28th/

3h maintenance incoming:
blackdesertonline.com/news/view/298

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an MMORPG by Pearl Abyss, most recently released for Western audiences. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels of grinding, and more.

>Is it P2W?
Lots of paid convenience features; and some cash shop items, such as most outfits (!), are able to be sold to other players on the marketplace, but maximum price caps and weekly selling limits of cash shop items restrict profit. One CANNOT P2W over a dedicated player.

>Guides, guilds, and other useful info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru

>NewFAQs
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," get a guest pass.
All classes can be viable and fun. Ask something more specific.
Weapon: Rent a Kaia, or BUY a +15 Yuria -> Liverto -> Kzarka
Awk weapon: Green -> Blue -> Dandelion
Offhand: Warrior & Berserker Accuracy offhand/other classes AP offhand -> Nouver
Armor: Grunil -> Boss armor
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
Ninja and Kunoichi are viable too.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

cassardis.imgur.com/
imgur.com/a/cqiCM
imgur.com/a/FZmwV
imgur.com/a/2zvPG
imgur.com/a/n3eKO
imgur.com/a/jq06Q
imgur.com/a/jA4UM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm here so just come back!

gay

Daily reminder that shortsword melee characters such as Tamer and Kuno are complete garbage and useless for anything but killing PvE mobs.

Rude! I'll wait 5 minutes.

INCOMING
ERP valk cassardis.imgur.com/
Titty Kuno imgur.com/a/cqiCM
Milfsorc imgur.com/a/FZmwV
Cyclops imgur.com/a/2zvPG
Tattoo imgur.com/a/n3eKO
CutestTamer imgur.com/a/jq06Q
HorseFucker imgur.com/a/jA4UM

Do the extras from the Explorers Package apply to every character you create or just one? Stuff like the horse mount and pet.

I'll get hurt if you keep doing that

So is the sorceress supposed to be a milf or something? Like, canon n shit?

Why do you ask?

Tick tock!

comfy lewd hangouts

Where? I'm bored.

>tfw I wasn't invited in the end

>Character with the ponytail hairdo
>Sliders do absolutely nothing
Am I retarded or is something wrong with the character creator?

How did you decide on your main, /bdog/?

What was the reason your picked that certain class?

Nah, some styles just won't work with the length sliders.

This is kinda hot

>TFW enchanting decided to just completely stop working and you have 60 fail stacks going to +15

i'm so jealous of you right now

>60
log onto an alt, continue there, save the 60 for some real nasty shit

Yea I know. Its great overall but on the flip side I just want to use my Muskans D:!

You didn't turn up and now i'm being accosted by a frenchman.

She had the biggest curves, thigh jiggle, and knife ears.

How can I turn off the notifications it the top middle, or at least mute the sounds without losing the sounds of my skills?

Game Settings > Turn off System Notifications

Cyclops?

So two faggots in my guild have figured out a reliable way to upgrade boss shit to TRI, they been making like 400mil a day just buying boss weapons and upgrading them themselves to TRI, also they been upgrading accessories with fucking 0 FS to DUO. The gm sort of tried to do te same but has been failing and blowing accesories left and right.

Any idea what this faggots may have discovered? at first it seemed like they were just lucky, but by now it clearly is a system or exploit and they're getting loaded without much effort.

cyclops plays on NA

I am going to hunt these lewdposters down.

How do I become a good wife for my main char?

>No male on female lewdposters

By letting them know you love them every day.

at least one of them has a dick, guaranteed

In a game that's so focused on active combat why are so many of these 54-56 grind spots littered with twenty thousand toothpicks that your character gets stuck on constantly?

Grave garbage and just trash at the soldier's grave, blocks all over hasrah ruins, etc.
To top it off these mobs all burrow and just get free back attacks and will lock you in place because the burrow ignores collision until they pop up.

I guess there's a reason nobody is ever here grinding and everyone just does pirates forever.

yeah

Haven't played since just after they added the broken Plum and Blader. Have they added anything that's not RNG grinding or afk skilling to the game yet?
Got so bored once I hit the soft cap on a few characters without something to do with other people that's not their shitty pvp.

Nope. See ya.

I really like this game

Me too

should I blow 50mil on a fasthorse?

I been running all over the place for a month, but I'm not sure if it's a good investment, instead of say an elephant.

Lame, game had a lot of potential. But after watching my active as fuck guild die a slow death as we all got bored I just lost all interest. Fucking koreans.

Goodnight /bdog/.

You can get a T6 with sprint and accel for 13m.
Why spend 55m if you just want to go fast and still save money?

>Plum and Blader
who

IA is shit without drift
I been stalking the market for a while and never seen a fast T6 there

Best way is to just listen to their needs and pay attention to their wants. Things like "get on your knees" or "bend over" are easy enough but if you want to be a great wife you should do things on your own too. Dress up when their friends come over or when you two go out to be shown off like a good trophy. Notice what part of you they stare at the most and enhance that area in dress and gestures. The better you look, the better they will look as well since they can show you off. Always remember as well if they want to use you, no matter the place the answer is always "Yes!"

that's so sexist, you are a pig

You're just mad because no one invited you

ded

why the fuck your face look like the birds just upside down

its so fucking long and angular

is my face bad :c

The distance between the eyes and mouth is extreme.

that's probably a good part of it looking so fucking long

you have a giraffe neck too

All characters have long necks and by default they're hunchnecks too.

>spent 5 minutes on the mutant ogre
>literally unkillable
when are they making this thing a thing

I think it's fixed?

MAKE IT LONGER

your character will be shit as long as it looks like a chink

I thought Elvaan were only in FFXI

where did you get cute smol birb?

Chink game.
>pls stop looking like a chink ok

it's a gook game retard

>Breasts aren't proportional to throat length
Try again.

Yes, I care immensely. Trust me

I think I have it now

Nailed it.

why are you so asspained after hearing the truth? you're bad at sliders, just download a template from the beauty thing, or I mean if iy makes your pee pee hard watching a generic gook go ahead we're not the ones watching her all day.

10/10 would gamble with

"i dont care i just wanna complain and shitpost"

Sure buddy, you "don't care".

THIS GAME IS DEAD
THIs GENRE IS DEAD

I wish it was. Then there would be no one trying to push me out of grind spots, and they wouldn't all be taken 24/7.

It's perfect.

>tfw you just ctrl+u and walk around northern wheat plantation in the sunset
this game is too fucking comfy for its own good

Is PvP non optional in the later levels? I'd rather avoid it if I could but I'm unsure if it's by region or what since I'm level 29.

Anyone know if the Cold Draft Beer and the Cold Dark Beer will disappear after the event? It doesn't say on the items so I'm assuming not?

Fuck off.

I am aroused when I don't want to be

It's entirely flag to gank and generally nobody bothers except bitch babies crying over 'muh spot'.

Chances of encountering it before you have the gear to put up a fight are basically zero at the higher end other than some diaper stuffer leveling and just butt mad that another human is in the same olvia channel as them.

God bless mods are client sided and no if you hit level 50 you are forced to pvp

I'm sorry! I can help if you need it!
Ah. unavoidable but not often. I can live with that! Thank you both!

You are forced to once you hit the soft level cap. However it's usually only in one of the popular farming areas or the occasional douchebag that comes along. I only died a few times, and a lot of people will auto kill someone that's become flagged due to killing someone.

Pvp in this game is a joke though, it's all about level and gear. Skill is a minimal factor.

You play on KR?
How's the new diving content? Does the shark suit give bonus swim speed on the surface too, or just when underwater?

Noted! I was worried about being camped and such but glad to know that isn't to popular! Thanks!

This random plant is glowing and it made me think I could gather it
BUT IT DOES NOTHING

Are you related to obese ranger?

I am a ranger but I'm not related to them, no!

How much of an upgrade is going from yuria -> liverto of the same enhancement level? It says 7.5 ap but it's hard to tell with hidden stats.
I think that might be my most cost effective upgrade before duoing everything?

It'll give you a ton of acc which will help your dps

I've heard that Black Desert is very PvP focused. Would I enjoy it as well if I'm only interested in PvE?

Do you like old school/korean grindfests?

Very few people will go karma negative. They'll kill you twice then run away. At worst they'll try and get you killed by mobs after damaging you to 15% or something. Too bad that's basically impossible.

Yes, PvP is a minor role unless you specifically join a guild to do guild war/node pvp. Most of the game is life skills, passive money gain from the worker mini-game, and grinding.

That makes me feel a ton better then! I can level without worry now!

>tfw the rng gods finally smile upon you

Yeah, especially if you get sucked into lifeskills like I did. Been playing for two months and only PvP'd a couple times when people were being dicks at one of the higher level grind spots.

I do.
Thanks. Sounds good. Looking for an mmo to play with a friend.

How come for certain hair styles I can't edit the shape and such?

Why not join sardine?

I dunno, why not?