JUST

>$1500 for this pile of shit

Other urls found in this thread:

chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/cto/5949414031.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've been browsing craigslist too much lately and am realizing I'm way too fucking old to deal with anything that looks like that. Once a car gets to this state, why not just scrap it? Poor thing was a complete vehicle at some point. Poor people ruin everything.

from 1 pic, what's it missing, the bumper & reinforcement?

It isn't just the missing parts, though that's bad enough, it's also the overall beat-to-hell appearance of the thing. Other than possibly some small parts there's not a goddamn thing left that's worth a shit so it's barely even worth being a parts car.

ew that looks like a massive pain in the ass, thats an easy 8 hours worth of involved work and it would still look bad after you finish

if you had an 8k loan i would recomend just buying that and immediately giving it to a shop to make right and dont even touch it

You do realize that all it needs is a front bumper panel, right? The rest of the body seems fine.

chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/cto/5949414031.html

the doors are rusted too

The colour will need touching up a bit though. But a good colour polish and elbow grease will help bring that straight out.

is that a..mk3 supra?

it used to be.

>Once a car gets to this state, why not just scrap it?
cars even if they are completely rusted can always be restored.
Especially if its something neat.

Some guy in japan restores swiss cheese fairladys by hand.

People pay shitloads for a bucket of rust flakes that was once a 911 because they can be restored

>1988 toyota supra
Oh, they seem easy to wrench on, wouldn't be th-
>with ford 5.0 and ford transmission
aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

honestly, the boomer tax has gotten so bad that its pretty much the same price to import.

A lick of paint and a new bumper will make that look brand new so long as there's no rust and it has a decent interior.

Well, it is one in my imagination!

Pull some doors off at a scrap yard. As long as the body isn't too bad, you're golden.

>it does need a bit of work, tuning, and finishing touches

fixed

He can't keep getting away with this

And at that point how much time and money do you have in? Too much is the correct answer.

When a car looks that shitty it's always full of underlying issues

kek'd and czeched

I agree. Should have swapped in an LS.