pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/index.php

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss

>City Living cracked! Including all previous Game and Stuff packs!
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-city-living-internal-reloaded/#more-26398

>Discord:
discord.gg/UhRNSBP
Come to us baby, don't be shy.

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_7zhfM1H3Eg
youtube.com/watch?v=PHDWt00HKF4
youtube.com/watch?v=537N3EzLq4o
simscommunity.info/2015/07/21/the-sims-4-beach-mod-by-simplynando/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We need to call Charlie Sheen about that nigga on the bottom right.

>downloading half a gig of cc for the tsg town

This better be worth it

I know it won't be

If someone can edit this hair:
To make it updated for TS4 (i.e. not look like shit) I will grant you a single wish if it is within reason

lewd

Hey, it's my hot gay dad.

I want his dick in my mouth

Is there a way to replace a sims appearance with another sim appearance I already made?
So that the traits, name, relationships arent changed. Only the look? Or do I have to edit the whole sim from scratch again...

CAS module in MCC has a copy paste body/face option.

>tfw everyone thinks your Sim is just a nerdy scientist living in a spartan trailer but they have a secret underground lab and they're working to save the world from ayyliums

oh god thank you user

I think there's an option in Master Controller

would also help if you told us if this was TS4/3

ts4, thank you too
in ts3 I think it was easier but I might remember wrong

>tfw everyone thinks your Sim is just a nerdy scientist living in a spartan trailer but they have a secret underground lab and they're forcefully impregnating a bunch of ayyliums

But she can't do that, buddy.

On a side note, does the /tsg/ town have custom buildings or is it just a bunch of custom sims shoved into the world?

Of course she can, user. She just has to use SCIENCE!.

I know I'm from Ausfailia and all but this seems slower than normal - I mean I just downloaded Spa Day in like 10 minutes

>Everything decides to break at the same time.
god why

To be honest, I don't even know what's in the tsg town.

Planned obsolescence.

>tfw just realising Darling Walsh is a taco
Wew lad

why would you even want to see a tsg town

In TS4 do you need to be at home to go to work or can you go directly from any lot?

I'm a masochist

I'm curious now because I wanna know if I can find more thicc.

I just recently got Sims 4 + the three expacs since they were on sale and was wondering how i should approach the expacs. Should I just install everything in one go or should I start playing vanilla then install the expacs one by one so i can get a better idea of what each adds?

Also are any of the gamepacks work getting? They don't seem particularly interesting to me

Throw it in all in one go. You can experience all them one at a time all the same regardless.

Throw it all in one go

Just watch the LGR reviews for the game packs - but in general just go for the ones that interest you, they're generally worth it.

youtube.com/watch?v=_7zhfM1H3Eg
youtube.com/watch?v=PHDWt00HKF4
youtube.com/watch?v=537N3EzLq4o

I agree with open-world not being needed, but being able to seamlessly go from one house and neighbourhood from another would be grand. Basically, everything is loaded to memory. What happens in other neighbourhoods that you aren't currently on should be processed in the background, whilst Sims at your current town are moving around in real time. I miss being able to to just go to a neighbours house and visit casually.

I found one at games4theworld. I'm getting around 3.0MB/s download and I'm from Ausfailia, so no doubt anyone else here would be getting much better.

>apartments are only in the new neighborhood
>no pre-built apartment blocks to add to old ones

Is there a way to build custom ones yet?

>but being able to seamlessly go from one house and neighbourhood from another would be grand

This.

I thought the whole districts/neighborhoods idea was a great compromise between the functionality of the open world and the performance of a smaller area - but then I played the game and found out each lot is still behind a loading screen. That's real fucking bullshit - each area is only 5 fucking lots after all

beach vacation pack when

I reckon that can actually be patched by EA if they wanted too. I don't see any reason why though shouldn't. I'm sure most PC's nowadays can handle more than 5 fucking lots in a zone. They've made a 64-bit executable for the game so there's hope they can work on performance updates.

>tfw you can make petit looking men
thanks EA

I like this guy, you need to make him a house full of indoor gras and plants

With Seasons

Coming 2019

I'm an awful builder but I could probably try.

Poor man's beach expansion.
simscommunity.info/2015/07/21/the-sims-4-beach-mod-by-simplynando/
Don't know if it still works though.

>you will never impregnate Bella Goth in real life

>You can go into other apartments on the same lot in TS2
>You can't go into other apartments on the same lot in TS4

Jesus fucking christ what the hell is this bullshit

You couldn't in 3 either.

>No roommates
>You can't be the chef or waiter in your own restaurant

DELETE THIS

At least 3 had the open world to excuse it

Open world full of nothing.

There was no excuse for it lol

Muh autistic fully realized pathing on every sim at all times.

Thankfully SSDs exist so it's only like 2 seconds of loading between lots

really? that's weird

She's a weeb.

She's cute.
What's her favorite anime?

It's a pizza party and only the hosts are eating. How embarrassing.

Hmm.. Let's say Free! She browses /cm/

Elf youngling a cute

Cop girl and Paolo made her. I should age her up.

Oops, meant for

Think she turned out alright.

Her sister on the other hand...

Throw her in the stocks

I want to stuff my churro down her taco.

>churro
>not chorizo

Putting her head through the stocks would probably be like putting the square block into the circle hole on a shape sorter. Perfect for toddler logic development.

LOL

I'm not a Mexican, I wouldn't know.

I'm a little intimidated by MC Command, what exactly does it do and what parts of it do I need?

Is this qt on the gallery?

Ever used NRass Master Controller for TS3? Basically it's a god mode tool that enables you to influence pretty much anything, from cheating skills, moods, money, relationships, editing NPCs, and more. Just the core and cheats are the modules for the lay-user.

see it's authentic mexican look at that sombrero

Whats the best way to play this game for the first time? Single Guy trying to befriend everyone? Couple trying to hold two steady jobs and revamp the house? Hows adding a kid in early on?
I dunno whether I should start in Willow Creek or build a community by myself in Newcrest.

Single sim to start for sure

Play in an already-built world - or you can just shove a bunch of shit from the gallery into Newcrest (that's what I do)

Remember this isn't like 3, you can travel to the other towns/neighborhoods whenever you want.

Has MC Command Center yet found a way to grab an offspring's genetics from a couple if one of the parents is a teen or does it still randomize it?

The cringe.

Also gremlins is the worst lot trait. Fucking everything becomes broken. Would be disaster in big house.

"titties out to here"

Maybe

It's the best trait if you want to trap and kill a bunch of handymen

When you have to quit your job because you husband is retarded chink who wants you to stay at home and raise horde of children.

If I was married to that loose bitch I'd keep her at home too. She'll dickride the first guy she sees.

>all my sims look the same

Yeah, I guess I'll make her fuck random people while nobody's in home and see who's going to be father.

How do you manage that in the Sims 4? For the first time in a Sims game I was actually able to make them look different and be satisfied.

Red eyes a best.

It's time...

I think I always end up using the same eyes and overall similar face/head shapes.

I find if I'm not actively trying to make a sim look a certain way they end up in a sort of same face.

Not because I can't make them look different. But because I find the faces I default toward to be attractive.

IIRC the first game had lots of different looks. That game is underrated imo, I still play it from time to time

it's been 30 minutes, has it loaded yet?

I'm on an SSD. The initial first-time load took about 2 mins I think. Now everything else loads around 5-15 seconds. Sims 4 still wins the Sanic Speed reward though.

Fuck, I missed you /tsg/