>2017
>Kia making better looking cars than anyone else
>turbo v6 RWD coupe

Why didn't you buy into the korean meme yet?

>fantastic on paper
>lacking in person
Every time.

korean cars are getting good.
Veloster coupe was neat. Or was it genesis. Whatever the hyundai rwd sportscoupe was.

First it was jap cars that were considered doghsit, but now are greatest.
Then it was koreans and now they're getting good.
Next it's gonna be chinese cars.

The dragon rises.

because they start falling apart as soon as you leave the dealership

except they've been climbing rapidly yearly accoring to us dependability studies.
According to these american cars start falling apart as soon as you leave the dealership.
According to them ford last year was what kia was in 2004.
So laugh at any idiot who bought a mustang.

t. park ji-hun

i smell shills lurking about

t. dale turner bubba dangit iii, proud owner of a 1997 Dodge Dakota

nobody wants a car that you have to explain and justify everyday with your fruity studies. Everyone in the real world knows it's a poorfag brand with hilariously shit tier quality both in and out.

Model?

t. nihao "ying yang" junior the second
shirring blings great dishonru to famiry

>he said as he drove off in his 1989 Miata

Why haven't you bought one OP?

>Image size: 1013 × 675
>No other sizes of this image found.
>Best guess for this image: car

Hire Audi designer. He designs Kias that look like Auids.

>They're reliable, quality cars, and here's a bunch of proof directly comparing them to the competition
>Yeah but everybody /knows/ they're shit
There are people who "know" the Earth is flat too.

koreans somehow made a rwd car that handles like a fwd tractor so that's worthy of some respect i guess

Oh i forgot you love statistics and hard facts as long as it supports your argument.

benchracing scum.

>hire the lead designer from Audi
>start making good looking cars

why are you surprised? they're probably still shit quality but they look better now

>no manual

so close..

inb4 but Autos are faster now, don't care

>driving a hee yoon DIE
>driving a KILLED IN ACTION
why do people do this

nice projections
i personally know 4 owners of kia/hyundais and they all hate them
fuck off and don't forget your chopsticks ching mc hiroshio

>Chinese cars
>anything but final destination death traps

Sure thing buddy

good thing no one is talking about Chinese cars

>Dat face

>The dragon rises.
for you

Did you even read the previous post?

>having to pull out spreadsheets and "studies" when talking about your car

Again, it's what people know that matters. Enjoy your plastic shitbucket that pulls 0.00 pussy, causes nobody to take you seriously, and breaks down constantly

Why can't they just make one of their econoboxes rwd

they had their chance with that angry jellybean but they blew it

lol omg. Why do they even bother?
Front looks like a retarded Bangle 7 series from 10 years ago.

>4dr Genesis coupe

I think I'm in lurrve.

Kias have a SEVEN year warranty as standard. Not even Toyota does that.

looks like an ugly Audi

Because they need it. They wouldn't sell a single car if they didn't have that insanely long warranty.

>those rear lights
what the fuck is going on with that BMW

They wouldn't make a single dime if they broke all the time.

Don't know about that, I was having a chat with a Kia owner and he never had a problem with it and his 7 year warranty was close to expiring and we had a chuckle about how it was going to break right after it does.. 7 years and not a single issue, chances are it's going to be fine.

>Driving cars made for nations of the axis
You're just as bad.

Get a fusion or a charger or an SS.

Know two friends with kias. Both 2013 models and 50k+ miles on them. Nothing has gone wrong with either of them. Although yeah they drive and feel very sub-par

>7 years
oh pls
not a single car can do that,regardless of brand,let alone gook shit

Don't be stupid, I've kept my car since 05 and the only major problems it's had is the gear linkage broke and it needed a new ignition coil, in terms of maintenance that's all I've spent on it excluding tyres/oil changes. It's sitting on 181k miles and is a 1.2 petrol.

Maybe I'm lucky but I've looked after it so I prefer to think a little TLC goes a long way.

12 year old car with 181k miles and you never had to change a tie rod. ok.

complete bogus

My Hyundai is 12 years old and the only thing that's ever needed replacement outside of maintenance was a MAF sensor..

Believe what you want but I'm just sharing my experience

Look at that tiny stick. Koreans have extremely small penises.

If this is 20k I will buy it.

If it is more than 29,999 then fuck this retarded gook shit.

I had no doubt that you on this autistic board would have approved this fucking piece of garbage, literally only Americans could find this shit nice.

Y'all criticize the Alfa Romeo Giulia saying "it's a Kia / it's a Bmw" and now when it comes to this complete disaster you're telling me that this car is ok?

Literally implode, you tasteless niggers.

Pic related: Mercedes copy paste interior.

This is utterly ridiculous and pathetic.

those tablet headunits are cancer, don't all new Miatas have em?

Oh wow, it's literally a 4-series GC copy with Maserati GranTurismo/FD RX7 taillights.

not just miatas, all new mazdas have em

My Rio didn't do that.
My dad had it first, then my brother and I had it for our first car when the time came, and it was solid. No interior rattles from anywhere until 100k, and no issues aside from the battery needing replaced at 40k because those are still apparently Korean dogshit.
Was it a fun car in a car enthusiast way? No. But it was a good econobox that survived abuse from two new drivers for 6 years until my brother wrecked it.

a few mercedes i think too

That C pillar blind spot

The gooks still don't have it yet. Sorry gooks.

>Veeky Forums complains that no car manufacturers make good looking cars anymore
>company tries to make car with everything the common autists wants, 300+hp, rwd, similar styling to old cars
>"waaaaaaaaaa they are just copying good cars!"

It's because before, they could run from their miserable failures of minimum wage income lives by saying "well those are luxury or high end sports cars so I can't afford it."

Now they have to face the truth that they can't even afford a KIA so they try to shit on the car to feel better about barely being able to afford a monthly bus pass.

Sorry Kia Motors representative, but if you're trying to figure out the market and you don't get it right, don't sperg out at us, ya dumb gook. It's your product development team and "designers" that fucked it up.

fag,same

thought that was an audi for a second.

Didn't they also poach the head of BMW's ///M subsidiary a few years ago?

>he fell for gook tricks

Found the minimum wagecuck

>tag teaming gook shills in Seoul
Who thinks shills shill with one IP? You tell by how you tagteam each other immediately with sympathetic shill opinion because you have no self-control to wait a bit and make it look real.

they copied from Mazda

Better than American tricks

That's the point.

God damn gooks, they're almost as bad as the Chinks. All they're good at is slaving away, copying and cheating.

Bretty sure it's five years.

>have a giant display you rarely use while driving
>it doesn't retract

Just why? And why not a fit 2 cup holders behind it if it's not going to move at all?

Because they have absolutely zero resale value. At this point the absolute best resale value is in a new Honda. Even used you're looking at near new prices.

Yes, the GT is his first car at Kia.

Those German designers have no respect for those gooks, only the $$ and good for them! They know how to fuck those gooks proper. He went out of his way to make the car look in true gook fashion; pieced together from several existing models. It's pottery.

It doesn't matter what people "know" when they're objectively wrong.

then stop throwing money at them. Samsung somehow magically stays afloat even after the note 7 meltdown. How? you idiots keep buying their products.

...and SKorea companies have special free trade agreements and free money infusions from big daddy Warbucks Imperial Korean government

Yeah, except Kia forgot to copy the palatable front styling of the XE. Fucking gookshit looks like a predator mated with a cheese grater.

I'd still have my Note 7 if ATT weren't jews when I walked in to buy a case for it one day.

While I'll give in that they're cars are now pretty reliable, they're still all cheap shitboxes and they can't make a decent sports car

Until they aren't shit tier anymore... the Koreans are just about to turn the corner the Japanese did in the 80s and 90s

"Yeah baby, it's a Kia"

Real talk though:

I have always driven manuals but I am thinking of buying an auto (because the 0-60s are now quicker). What do I stand to lose besides memepoints?

>gookmobiles
reminder

My 08 Golt 1.9 TDI has done 60k miles and not broken besides someone cycling through my wing mirror.

I changed the oil once, does that count?

auto is hard to push start
and they don't even have fluid replacement portals any more

Define issue. My Toyota is from 2006 and I've had to change the battery because of age. Sway bar links needed changed. Brake fluid and pads replaced.

worst girl

best girl coming through

I swear any time I enter these threads, people are saying they look like other cars.

Then post pictures that look nothing fucking like it.

>no manual
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>mfw that 1989 miata is way more fun to daily drive than a brand new korean car

this

this is now an rx7 thread

the base model has a regular radio with physical buttons that sticks up out of the dash, but not a tablet