Why do all Americunt's drive such boring cars that all look the same?

Why do all Americunt's drive such boring cars that all look the same?

Why does everyone everywhere drive boring cars? Because cars are just transportation to most of the population.

It's only Americunt's that all drive the same grey Japanese and American boxes.

this 2bh

Americans care about getting from point A to B as most American cities have shit public transportation.

(You)

because silver 4 door sedans have the best resale value

>why are all cars on the market samey?
>why won't car makers take risks by making leftfield stuff just so the roads can be more colorful?
>why aren't all carmakers like Saab, making weird stuff until bankrupcy ensues?
gee, I wonder

Because European cars are Euroshit and they it's expensive to import

Japanese car companies have factories in America, European car companies don't

Scratch that, European car companies probably might have some factories, but definitely not as much as Japanese do

It costs a fortune to fix a European car in America because you need to import the parts, as opposed to them being there already

Any car can be classy, you know?

I see two gray cars
that's the minority
you just proved his point

same thing with houses and furniture as of late
grey white black and beige is the only way to go

>c-color makes a car fast!

>It's only Americunt's that all drive the same grey Japanese and American boxes.
who was talking about speed?
lol learn to read amerifat.

Red cars are demonstrably faster, ya git.

Oh yeah.

British cars are so rad.

Because crossovers are the biggest meme in the industry

sample size lol

yeah only in America

Why are Euro trucks so ugly and grey colored? Even the trailers you pull behind your cars are ugly and grey. Would it kill you guys to add a bit of chrome or even some paint?

They really, really were once you know?

Lies.
They are only grey on promotional material. Trucks on the roads are white (and dirty) with trailers of varying colours that were once bright but are now washed out.

>posting a car from 50 years ago
Europoor damage control.

Just look at this shit. It's so grey, boring a and depressing looking.

Compared to this.

Sorry, should've realised that sarcasm is sometimes poorly translated over the internet

they still are now

at least better than this boomer trash

eh
the average truck arround there looks more like this
pretty boring anyway

>chrome on work equipment

Dude, comparing the Ford Focus RS to the Morris Marina 1800 TC is literally comparing chicken liver pate to chalk.

but that looks boring compared to this

American mentality
>oy vey why aren't you happy to work?
>here, have some chrome one you truck, now you are happy to do some cheap labour for me while I profit from it
>good goy

>wow, it's blue

still british
still better than a Chevelle

Those grapes are pretty sour, huh?

>wow its black

yeah that burgertruck is so revolutionary

or does the Volvo not have enough gaudy lights and chrome for you

good point

American Volvo trucks look okay. At least they have paint and a bit of chrome.

Fuck, It's okay to have a little pride in your belongings.

Here's another thing you guys can't get right. What the fuck is this?

Oh thank you! It's a work horse! Who says it has to be pretty! It'll be painted in white and covered in mud by the end of its first day

Compared to this.

Caravans are objectively and subjectively shit and anyone who disagrees is a drunken brit or a tasteless dutchie.

I'd hate them too if the only place you can take them is a flat sheep field 20 minutes from your house.

It's a utility vehicle, what's the fucking point of putting chrome on it? Especially a fucking construction dump truck.

I can assure you that a lot of highway truckers do customize their trucks though, it's just a different visual style than in the US. European truckers love their paintjobs and airbrush art, it's not so much about chrome bumpers and frame stretches.

>implying
that's not where they go
camping wherever you want could be fun, and we have law to prevent fun from being had
they go in special camping parks, you pay for your spot, it's boring as fuck and the bar only has supermarket-quality beer

Because we Europeans like being miserable! We can't afford such luxuries like hot water and flushing toilets! We were brought up on a diet of disappointment and beatings!

>mfw amerigreat
>mfw car is not boring or grey
>mfw Veeky Forums hates it anyway

Yeah, and it's also retarded uneconomical and impractical. Shit manouverability, shit fuel economy even though you have like 20 ft in front of the trailer to make a bullet shape unlike the bricks we're stuck with by law in Europe. All it does well is wheelbase because your shit roads and shit bridges will crumble to bits otherwise.

American here.

What the fuck is it with Americans buying white cars? White is the objectively worst color, they show ever bit of dirt, show all scratches, and are just boring and ugly.
Yet it's the most common color of car in the USA? What the fuck?

There's nothing I can say about this bullshit that you won't disregard as sour grapes, so I'm not even going to start. Let me just tell you that I find it absolutely moronic for a number of reasons.

Dump trucks here get used and they still have chrome. Mud doesn't stick to chrome as bad as paint. You guys don't even have any new construction so why all the grey paint?

you're just mad

That's not chrome, it's polished steel.

>camping
>having a bar nearby

>They don't have the mental capacity to back up a 53'

Even the poointheloos here can manage a feat like that.

>if you don't like what I like, you're either dumb or angry because my preferences are correct
thanks for proving his point

>camping
>having a bar nearby
EXACTLY
This is why caravaners are loathed (that and slowing traffic down and making you wanting to kill yourself once you are stuck behind them in a single carriage way).
Caravaning =/= camping.

It's not even about the length, we can manage crazy lengths if we make the trailer steerable and clear the road if necessary.

The problem is that your trucks simply won't turn, as illustrated in the earlier pic, a corner which a European truck would've easily handled. The difference between an American combination's outer turning circle and its inner turning circle is just complete dog shit and would disqualify for 90% of the off-highway routes in Europe.

Where are you supposed to go to camp? Lord Worcestershires pasture?

American trucks can't turn... Right.... Logging trucks don't have any issues backing 5kms up a nasty logging road with turns.

>tfw immediately spotted the Grand Marquis on the left before even opening the image
it's so big

Ask an American trucker how many lanes he needs to make a turn.

Not as big as dat Excursion.

>Where are you supposed to go to camp?
ideally, wherever you want, that would be the point.
But as things are, you can't really camp in a field or forest without authorisation of the owner. Other than this, there are camping parks for actual campers with showers and such. Many a camper does camp wherever they want though. You rarely get into trouble for it anyway unless you build a fire.

What's that car two cars in front of the Beetle? I see square taillights and square side view mirrors but can't guess exactly.

Because Americans wouldn't know a good car if it hit them.
American safety regulations make cars all look the same.
Protectionist policies against imports mean everything has to be MADE IN DUH YOO ESS AYY
YOO ESS AYY ESS YOO VEE

I'm european and in my country ~80% of cars have no colour (white, gray/silver or black).

Corolla and maybe a old Nissan or Volvo.

Says the people that need:

Separate colored brake and signal lights
Rear fog lights
Rear really bright brake lights
Rear Islamic prayer lights

>Rear really bright brake lights
wut

W140 S-Class

Like these. So it looks like you're braking constantly.

Hot damn, good eye.

the euro is right. america doesn't make good trucks anymore, at any level. we make oversized, overpriced, 4x4 hotrods. its why cabovers are relegated to fleet vehicles and are only available in 3 ton + models. its also why we can't get a proper ute. the japs tried to show us the way in the 80's and 90's with their little 4 banger diesels, but they were scoffed. fast forward to 2017 and ferd fanboys are jacking themselves off to the idea of a diesel f-150.

How am I supposed to pull a 25k lb toy hauler with a Luv? Buy an ElCamino if you got a boner for "utes" If modern trucks are too manly for you, buy a crossover.

Don't even know what you flickers are arguing here? Yes, the majority population of every single country with cars is going to drive the most boring and soulless transportation available. Obviously. Let's go get some fresh air guys

Except that every single study on the matter has shown amber turn signals to make a significant improvement in recognizability and therefore safety. And having fog lights is better than not having fog lights. In return our normal rear lights are actually dimmer than yours.

I have seriously no idea what you mean with this, as a german I can say that our brake lights are not brighter than other lights and that you can tell the difference between moving cars and braking cars.
means it doesn't look like its braking all the time.

>If modern trucks are too manly for you, buy a crossover.
Modern trucks are the least manliest they've ever been.

6/10 could've done better for the price but not horrible

Also that's clean as fuck

Some Volvo's and Audi's in north america have them. It's like a really bright set of tail lights that makes it look like you're brake light switch is broken.

>tf2 comics
Disgusting.

I think that has more to do with them using LED as tail lights on their new models. These are bright as hell.

>hating the only thing Valve hasn't filthied with microtransactions and banana-hats

My point stands that these twenty-foot-tall, leather clad penis-compensatormobiles are not nearly as manly as a clapped out S10 with 500,000 miles driven hard and loose because it's the owner's livelihood.

No. Rear fog lights are stupid.

They have their use. An occasional one, but still.
You'll be glad to have them when actually driving through fog.

In the fog they're not stupid at all.