/nosg/ - Nostalrius General

>What is this?
This is the Nostalrius general. A private server for vanilla world of warcraft. We're currently waiting on the new nost server release:

NEW NOST WILL RELEASE THE 7TH OF JANUARY!

Alliance:
add one of these to get an invite to alliance guild discord.

Squish#0671
Erlik#4852
qlurf#6906
Infamy#5916
Madti#7077

Horde:
discord.gg/nEdP8ZM

>Server homepage
elysium-project.org/
>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org
>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5ltp2u/unfairly_banned_dont_worry_appeals_do_work/dbymd7f/?context=3
strawpoll.me/12024311
strawpoll.me/11783717/r
discord.gg/QpXCpYH
youtube.com/watch?v=nzMRV_QQdh8
forums.hellground.net/topic/49090-open-discussion/page-4
youtube.com/watch?v=Cfa9WyGT1rM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brack rotus is a fucking goldmine

who are the Alliance guild class leaders?

IMPORTANT FRESH HORDE GUILD INFORMATION

After confirming that is not in fact dead contrary to all the memers in the thread and not wanting to split the vg horde population, I will not be making a guild and instead encourage anyone who wants to go horde to join SD.

you can keep the discord up unless someone from SD wants to give out a permalink

this is my last shill post see you lads saturday

hmm.. I wanted to roll a druid but I keep hearing they are awful and the worst class in the game..

>lvl 3 in 30 minutes exploration
hmm

>he fell for it

>Alliance guild has a more stable guildmembership and leadership
>don't like as much of the members as much
>Horde guild is SD/wpsg reboot
>less stable leadership

They are great up until 60. At 60 they fill a nifty niche(only 2 per raid usually).

>salty dogs is not in fact dead

I'm excited guys. It's almost here. I love vanilla leveling.

Saturday

Happening

>x class is shit
dont listen to these memers and play what you want just accept whatever role it is you fill when raiding, dont hope to be the special snowflake.

It's going to be a shitshow for weeks. Don't get too excited

reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5ltp2u/unfairly_banned_dont_worry_appeals_do_work/dbymd7f/?context=3

HAHAHA HOW IS HE SO FUNNEH Z0MG XD

True. It makes me not feel as bad for leveling slowly due to work.

hello

Warrior - Alxlight
Hunter - Infamy
Paladin - Babymetal
Druid - Tenga
Priest - Madti
Rogue - Squish
Warlock - Jaime
Mage - Manlet

ANNOUNCEMENT
ANNOUNCEMENT
ANNOUNCEMENT

A NEW HORDE GUILD IS IN THE MAKING FOR THOSE WHO WANT AN ACTUAL FRESH EXPERIENCE

STRAWPOLL CURRENTLY VOTING strawpoll.me/12024311
IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER NAME SUGGESTIONS POST THEM NOW AND ANOTHER POLL WILL BE MADE

ANNOUNCEMENT
ANNOUNCEMENT
ANNOUNCEMENT

Slow as fuck.

For Warlock leveling and surviving PvP:
>Dark Pact Succubus drain-tanking (seduction for ez gank prevention)
or
>Fel Domination VW (sac + resummon) + Siphon Life

does Horde really not have any leadership for the fresh server?

I keep seeing Alliance guild stuff posted but never see shit for Horde

strawpoll.me/11783717/r

My strawpoll has 1k responses :^)

Yay for Reddit!!!

Also how do I trip code on this board? I feel I am good enough to wreck everyoen on here and I feel you should all know who I Am on fresh when I make you enrd rage LOL umad yeh umad

>Druid-Tenga
How many folks are looking to go druid?

it's led by /wpsg/ celebrities
and they're rolling on Hellground's fresh BC server in 3 weeks

tenga, sylv, karu are confirmed I don't know about the rest

why not just affliction?

Horde has it tough

Salty cucks is apparently rolling fresh now otherwise see So yeah we pretty got no leadership

Fuck, might go druid then. Wish I liked it more at 60. Hope I can heal with it better this time.

11 people so far

Dark Pact is affliction though?

shit im retarded i meant

Oh fuck

>more meme names
i'm not even going to drop good guild names for you uninspired shits.

is okayish for a meme name.

discord invite for those who want to go Horde on the fresh server: discord.gg/QpXCpYH

Any response from Blizzard for official properly working vanilla servers (without the fucking Ching chong wongs)?

who is leading it?

its pretty much just the finns that are going hg

only having t4 at launch is a mistake

Either Alexensual or one of his friends. Yeah yeah his name is a meme, but he's had interest in rolling horde fresh.

Damn. My condolences. 21-minute level 4 best so far atm on Ally.

holy shit mine is #1
this is the highlight of my week

What the fuck. How many quests did you do?

Glaston if he comes back, otherwise I'm sure someone else will.

No

wtf Nostalrius. this is what Elysium has made you become?

All Durotar > Zep to UD > most in Tirisfal (1 WPL) > HS to Valley of Trials > die west in water rez in Ratchet > areas around XR > Camp Taurajo > Mulgore

This takes you to lvl 4 in under an hour and lands you in Mulgore for (hopefully) quieter questing or grinding.

Just the guaranteed fedex quests.

I'm literally getting disconnected non-stop currently. Is this only me or everybody else?

>Blizzard Vanilla
HAHAHAHA GIVE IT UP MAN
But seriously, one of the fuccboi lead devs said they want to release "Pristine Servers" which are Legion servers but without LFD, LFR, and heirlooms.
This was after the nost-shutdown backlash, and the best answer for it was "It appears customers want more legion servers."
They're so out of touch with the Vanilla crowd theyd end up making Vanilla servers have LFD, heirlooms, and flying mounts.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

bun or one of the ponytails for humans?

Hey thanks

There is only the bun. Ez best hairstyle on top of everything else clipping horribly.

I tested this earlier on another character

Took me 20 minutes to do all that

I was using speed hacks though, which I'm going to do on fresh. No one will notice someone speed hacking when there are literally 1000 people running around in the same spot

>strawpoll.me/12024311

All these choices are retarded. Bring back

ponytails clip? how?

Everyone go

Okay, got my character creation down to 11 seconds

Half the population is going druid after finalflash made it mainstream by rekking half the server and having /nosg/ on #suicidewatch

Let me clarify: I say that as a priest. Devout, Prophecy, Transcendence. Head pieces all clip every hair style but bun.

Dammit

this is the best choice

The Horde Guild is going to be Salty Dogs, you fucks.

Whoever this other person is trying to start up his own horde guild is just going to split Veeky Forums up even more.

Some guy did this a long time ago on Nost. Someone took a screenshot of it. They were one of those molten dwarves and their name was God. Weird how only now is this catching on.

tfw no private server that continues progression of game after vanilla but doesnt add outlands or level cap increase
tfw no level 60 kara
tfw outlands isnt just a raid

its clearly going to be some meme leveling guild with names like those

the names in the last poll were at least decent for a pvp guild or something

what the fuck kind of Veeky Forums name is that?

everyone on Veeky Forums is so edgy and rude and that's the best you can come up with? Salty Dogs?

lmao

sad cunts
i'll fucking wreck every cunt in that guild i just dont wanna drop my name incase someone snipes it

i'll be tripcoding here soon too

yeah just checked my tier sets and pre raid

shit clips

now I just need a good name

No one wants to be apart of an existing clique on a fresh start.

OR BUST.

How good are Samurais?

was thinking them or paladins.

I know that feel, making the game whole again without the formulaic expansion that kills every previous content is what should have been about.

because Nost implemented anticheat later while Elysium is using stock mangos which means hacks from 6 years ago work flawlessly.

why ? even the nihilum clique is voting on a new name

I hear their Sudoku skill is OP as fuck.

No who the fuck do you think you are? You wanna enforce a borde clique, friend officers and forced memes

Salty dogs died on every iteration on nost, you are an old nost dead guild. If anyone has any kind of "loyalty" to the untested salty dogs they are the ones who clearly can win something from it.

whta does that do?

I heard paladins are only good healers so I was going to go holy spec

Not if you die first

Well without leadership, the Veeky Forums horde choices are:
Salty Dogs: /wpsg/ rejects, half of which will leave for hellground, the other half will form a loot council.
or
Meme guild: Will probably be a comfy guild, no council, but will be dead on arrival unless it gains traction or a leader.

If only Blood Elves were in the game, then we'd have a strong ERPing council to lead us in these dark times...

>tfw no one buy your stuffs
what do guys?

Why can't I submit anything after the captcha on the elysium website for account registration?

the fuck is with the hostility?

when I linked the salty dogs discord earlier, none of you guys said shit. so I assumed everyone wanted to join us.

They can't be serious. People don't want Legion because of many more reasons. The legion / WoD PvP balance has become actually worse than vanilla. Didn't even think it was possible but after seeing how absolutely lolmode legion pvp has been so far... yeah.

I don't think they're just out of touch with the vanilla crowd desu. Somewhere mid Wrath they became completely out of touch with the community and the game has spiraled downwards. Still amazing they could retain so much subscribers during the horrible expansion that cata mop and wod were (with mop being the absolute worst).

DESU I like better senpai
but I'd cast my vote with SMV if it was between that and something shittier.

who made you boss

FREE TAIWAN

The reason why I want Vanilla servers from Blizzard (or another company is fine too) is that they combat hacks, Chinese and the people involved generally want to make the game better or they lose their jobs. You won't have GM abuse or other unfair stuff going on. Plus the server structure and in game encounters are of much higher quality.

OFFICIAL /NOSG/ ANTHEM

youtube.com/watch?v=nzMRV_QQdh8

>level 60 hunter killing anybody who tries to attack rock elementals in badlands for quests

why, need them for 2 quests

He is probably farming them

want me to kill you for him?

Prob because they drop Elemental Earth, but the droprate is still ass.
Also he could just be a piece of shit.

except that they will prolly have t5 at launch. The poll numbers have shifted forums.hellground.net/topic/49090-open-discussion/page-4

> PVPing on a PVP server makes you a piece of shit

fuck off PVE cuck

#4days

No, this is lad

youtube.com/watch?v=Cfa9WyGT1rM

you mean 3 days
it opens on saturday

I'm going to level a hunter on fresh just so I can be a world PvP god while leveling up then quit at 60, how does that make you feel?

I don't think they're chosen yet doesn't seem unlikely though.

Its done in character creation, not ingame

Yea ok faggot lmao umad

yes, and you have to bypass anticheat to use banned names like "nigger"