Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous thread: >Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=787

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha/Fedimian, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUaIyWlt_O4
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/update-01-03-2017-error-147684-001001-pak-failed-to-download-files/342652/3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mommy is back!

>thinking about that one girl in that one guild

She's mine cukboi

uhmmm, back off???

what's the best KR corsair c3 build now?

>futureproof

She's mine!

Whats the name of the guild

yellow or greens in my gloves for pvp?

Futureproof is recruiting

We may not PvP we may not PvE or even ERP but we do one thing correctly and that's being 100% tosg and distributing out tp fairly.

How can you distribute TP when you're rank 11

Everyone gets nothing of course

>Futureproof

Guildleader is not /tosg/
Wanted to invite 3jane

Yeah I dont know about FP being /tosg/

FP is more dead lol

If I leave Futurecucks RIGHT NOW, who is going to take me in?

>LolichisSlave

Maybe Cute. They are very cute.

Cut'N'Line is full

>thinking about that one boy in that one guild

>tfw you make an Oracle and think of the autism gay cat

That's it I'm quitting FP too, I'm going to wait until no one's online then ditch which shouldn't be long.

I can think of 3 non-tosg guilds that have more tosg than FP right now.

What's with the Muslim shirt?

NAME THEM

kys Triela

muslims love their girly boys

you better pass the sauce

GAY

Hi! I'm Cats, the leader of FutureProof™
>Hi, Cats!
I don't actually play this game, but I have the best guild ever. We're PvP focused. Did I mention that I'm drunk? Haha.
>audience chuckles
But seriously, I run this server. I control all of the events and I know the most powerful people. We have a discord council and I can pull strings to make your life miserable. I'm also a master manipulator who uses shout to post on /tosg/ when I'm banned.
>audience laughs candidly
FutureProof™ is 100% /tosg/. Anyone we recruit has to first post on /tosg/ and then they can join us. I'm also very active in the /tosg/ community. Recently, I attracted more /tosg/ people to join our pre-maint meetups. Thanks, Jace!
>audience roars with laughter, wildly applauds

I miss gax too.

Gayness is a sin according to Allahu Akbar and is usually punished by beheading.

>Trap
>Thats a girl (girl)

Thats sarcasm i guess

What does this do? Not what is it USED FOR, I'm hunting these, I know what they're for. What does it do, in terms of its description and usability?

Somebody told me you can dual wield shields now in this game.
Was that right or was he talking bullshit?

>mfw level 120 pyros can destroy mission bosses in like 5 seconds
this sure is balanced.

>mission balance
>mattering at all
call me when a pyro3 does something important.

To be fair, even with Agny a Pyro has to be decently geared to rape bosses quickly. 3 x 0 is still zero, if your dps sucks to begin with you'll just become average with Agny.

Nothing happened when i tried to use it on a beast enemy
You were rused

awww
I want a game where dual wielding shields is functional.

How much for the beef boy?

>mfw level 120 wugus can destroy mission bosses in like 5 seconds without special equipment
this sure is balanced.

They cant though unless they have a linker2 double linking the two bosses before Tree

>Rode is shit
>You want a double Rode

But fucking little boys is ok in Islam, because girls or woman are worth less than animals.

Except they can't.

They can't, not at level 120.

Source: I have levelled 6 Wugushis

squire3 pvp montage is up folks

make sure to give it a downvote and say how useless i am daily

youtube.com/watch?v=bUaIyWlt_O4

Who cares if it's balanced? It makes runs faster, I get excited when I see a beastly Pyro on my team.

you posted this 4 days ago

Broken bullshit

i dont care nigga

there isnt enough downvotes which means not all of you cucks have seen it yet

i upvoted you though

you can't have healmage, she's already being spin roast by everyone in fp

what is the fotm wizard build and what do you think about chrono-kinos?

Cryo1,Link2,Chrono3,Sage

That's a full support girlfriend build tho

>healmage

True, cuz there are no DPS wiz.

No, Agny is not great in R8.
Unless fat gear and other class with same fat gear do more

who is it?

Hey guys, i'm planning to reset my current archer build : Archer 1, Ranger 3, Fletcher 3, Mergen and i need some advice on the pros and cons of these builds :

Archer 2, Ranger 2, Fletcher 3, Hackapell
Archer 1, Ranger 3, Fletcher 3, Hackapell
Archer 2, Ranger 1, Scout 1, Fletcher 3, Mergen

I'm looking to get max single target dmg mostly for bossing and PvE, PvP is optional.

Thanks for the help.

linker2>kino2?

>Agny is not great in R8

It's great for PD2 :^)

Every time I've been in a party with one at lower levels, bosses have melted like wax. Unless they nerfed them recently or something, I don't believe you.

Ok i'm currently installing the steam version of the game and going over the paste bins in the op.

Is there anything at all that i need to know that's not listed or said commonly (Been lurking for 2 days) shit like newcomer preference or things that are just bad to do/have/use in game.

I also want to know if there are any active people willing to play the game with me if you're willing.

I'm not a complete tard and i know how rpgs work mostly.

have a build plan, make sure its not a shitty plan, and remember to uninstall asap

You can't do fucking anything related to the market for ages as a new player.

A defensive class has defense? You don't say...

Follow one of the "meta" builds for your desired goal instead of trying some rainbow special snowflake.

Double check said build with /tosg/ and maybe the in-game forums, chances are if it's a good build there will be a guide for it.

There are few new players, but you might catch someone established making an alt who would want to quest/grind together.

Looked more like a bayonetta shirt to me.

1) Can ride a pet
2) Can ride a pet
3) Cannot ride a pet

Anyone else hate how meta builds just mean "builds that aren't garbage" nowadays?

Just have fun user, pick a class you like and play it. Then reroll, the most fun I had in game was overcoming my retardation. Now everything is a faceroll with no difficulty or struggle, just mindless chores to get stronger to one shot bosses instead of killing them normally. Go for the struggle route at the start, it's much more enjoyable seeing the progress you make rather than starting at the top.

I hate how people accuse you of following the meta when you haven't.

I've had a Pyro 3 Linker 3 Sage since day 1 (Obviously not the sage part but you get it) and since Agny came out, people act like I'm just following the meta.

Bitch I've fucking suffered with this class since Beta, kiss my ass.

>Pyro linker
>Suffer

PyroLinker was okay at best when rank 7 was the only thing but it was still pretty shit when 8 came even with sage. Our damage was mid tier at best, don't pretend like we're like fucking fucking Fencers and Doppels that dominate the DPS rankings. Also we're shit at PVP.

>suffered with this class since Beta
>Since there was only rank 6

These faggots can't even follow their own made up definitions, let alone any real ones. If all their buzzwords were wordfiltered into each other, they wouldn't even notice.

You're just being a nitpicker now.

No, I'm saying you never fucking suffered at all until r8 was added. Not in beta, not in EA, not at any point until now.

In beta it was best build ingame for some time. nice until mid 2xx
pyrolink is really not 'suffering'

Rank 7 was pretty shit as a Pyrolinker, who are you kidding? Yes we were good in closed beta and that's it. We were only good because of pre-nerf Linker and it was nerfed into the ground. Our damage was shit compared to the top classes and they still haven't patched in a way to fucking stop melee from hitting our fireballs. When Rank 8 came out, Pyro was fucking worthless. Linker 3 is the only really I was let into parties at all. We fucking suffered.

>Yes we were good in closed beta
>I've fucking suffered with this class since Beta
So, a blatant fucking lie.

Been wanting to try this game. What are the things you can buy only with real money? Also, what's the best solo class? I prefer mele classes

Alright fine you dickhead, yes we were good in the fucking closed beta, big fucking whoop. It has been shit since then and that's what matters, the beta is irrelevant at this point. It was just to show that I'm not a fucking bandwagoner. I have stuck with my class forever.

11131_001001.pak Failed to download files. This might be a communication problem. Please check your connection and restart client (824)

This is on steam what did i do wrong.

I've restarted my computer and my internet twice already

You all got yours, right?

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/update-01-03-2017-error-147684-001001-pak-failed-to-download-files/342652/3

time to upgrade them weapons

The most relevant thing is Token, it's basically a 30d subscription that allows you to do things that are pretty much essential to the game. As trading, having more dungeon runs, team storage and etc.

While hats enchants are good, they're aren't essential if you don't care about pvp, sure they're good on pve, but by no means you need them.

The most effective way to spend money in the game is Tokens, and RMT if you get something with a nice price. Sometimes you can even pass on tokens if you guild gets free TP weekly by losing 1 match and not queueing anymore.

I don't get it?

Pyro 3 completely murders every other R4-R5 player, too.

you can't buy anything the game is not p2w at all ask anyone theyll tell you its not p2w

dont mind the whalers with shitass builds but +10 transcendence

best solo class is the uninstall wizard

He's pretending hitting cancel is doing anything.

Wait! I can't trade unless I pay?! lol thats free to demo XD

Welp, time to uninstall.

Free Players can now also trade. That isnt even new anymore. But if they do, Items will become untradeable or something.

Silver (game currency) can not be traded by anyone.