/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #961

Seeya space Bear

>Schedule for January:
12/31 - 1/8: Platinum Sky
1/8 - 1/13: Footprints on Sacred Ground (Rerun)
1/13 - 1/23: Samurai Shodown Collab
1/23 - 1/30: Guild Wars (earth)
1/31 - 2/8: New Event

12/28 - 01/04: New Year's Special (Magnafest, 1/2 Off Coop/Extra Quests, Free Daily Draw, etc.)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ
alternate: pastebin.com/XAw8bBCf

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/YOMAX__/status/816202707601981440/photo/1
gbf.xzz.jp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did something happen to Bea?

She died and nothing of value was lost

I love Jeanne!

Died in an explosion

EARTH

Zeta > Beatrix

Died.

She died in this event.

>he sees your grandcypher

Reminder that all characters are cute in their own special way.

Except Ghanda.

Thank you guys!

>implying Ghanda memes weren't cute

SOIYA

fuck meant to post it here

FINAL zoi e6a28c34

He was pretty cute on Christmas.

Bless you user for these wonderful Meteon lewds, you are my Lex Luger.

3 Warrior and 2 mage not bad for coming in late. Thanks for the room!

everyone does, djeanne is the best

no, thank you very much for hosting. check your profile when you have the chance

Is the event summon worth fully uncapping? The call seems decent.

So what are you working on pool wise?

What's the most efficient way to get 200 tokens and 3m honors? Join other people's VHs and kill my own extremes?

Cool Sukebe Face

>4 pages of low level friend requests
I don't have the heart to decline them all.

No 5* so the stats are pretty bad unless you're new. The call is alright, though, got me out of a few Rose Barrier jams.

12 round cooldown really puts a damper on it.

>no news
Who's getting the 5 star?

it's better than most event summons, but without a blue star it's nothing to write home about. I'd say do it if you have a use for him or if you're starting out and need stats

Did you vice mvp often? This is important for the theory that vice mvp chest is more valuable than the red in creed rooms (ex 1-3 at least).

Source pls, I can offer this one
twitter.com/YOMAX__/status/816202707601981440/photo/1
Source for this one too, reverse searching twitter is a nightmare, the only thing thats close to working is yandex.

anyone got link to granblue pool calculator?

Aside from the eternal search for chev swords, this.

i want to have sex with vira!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many hours till end of magfest and the start of my freedom

No, I was always in third place. Never saw a single red chest.

Check the pastebin. There's like 2 or 3 calculators linked there.

no, the vice mvp and mvp was thrown around between me and the host the whole time

I think I got three at most, and only one from the vice mvp chest

This guy's normal version.

gbf.xzz.jp/

Pretty sure it's also in the pastry bin.

Too bad, I've already planted enough seed in her to form a soccer team.

How well does Baha as a main summon work with Cerb Gun and Cortana?

Not that user, but I have most of the time for a room and went from 1 of each creed to 2 warrior and 11 mage.

Yeah not him.

If I ever roll a Baha I'll tell you.

Is it still worth running two bows in magna water pool post nerf?

It has to be Vampy since she's an utility character and would be a buff to dark without making them too strong compared to the other elements.

Vaz would be largely useless and would never see use in the current meta.
Beatrix and Dsaru would be a fucking meme and a waste of a 5*
Naru and or Djeanne would fucking break the meta and bring us to a new level of powecreepl. Why use any other elements when you can just roll dark?
Forte could possibly be a good candidate but would make dark too strong if Forte was actually good and filled the job of dark buffer. She's too new for it too and the last thing dark needs is more strong attackers.
Kitaeri is dead so no cerberus

Did I miss anyone there?

having said this, I'm pretty sure I never got any from red chests ever, so that theory might have some merit to it

It isn't even worth running two in a varuna build.

Huh. I did a lot of creed rooms, and usually it was about 5-7 creeds per room if I was mvp. But in rooms with some ground zero guy, I was usually vice mvp every time and felt like I got a lot more creeds. One time I got 13 creeds in such a room. 1 hour each.

Bear!

5* soon.

Any hafus in this game

I've done it guys. I've passed the tutorial! Now what should I leech?

Shut up you useless cunt

Everything. One more Chev Sword so I can have 3 4*, two more Celeste Axes so I can have them all 3* or higher, 14 more Yugu Swords, 20 more Tia Guns, don't even remember how many Levi Daggers or Colo Staffs. Gonna start buying Celeste Claws with Renown soon so I can start 3* them too.

Finally finished my nova upgrade for baha. All that's left is uncapping my swords until I hit HL.

Farming my last bow to replace the baihu fist as well.

Even with 5*s I doubt DJeanne or Naru would be as strong as Lucio.

>Beato
>Waste of 5*
People keep posting this but I don't understand why. There are so many creative ways to make her better.

>i like trampy so everything else is shit
you faggots are the biggest cancer here

>There are so many creative ways to make her better.
All they would do is increase her DATA with enmity.

My dick

Tia isn't as generous as I thought she'd be

People keep posting dumb memes, you shouldn't be surprised anymore.

There's literally no way to make Beatrix an option over the current dark attackers without breaking her to Lucio levels. Her core clock mechanic fucking sucks dick, its too RNG dependent and takes too much effort compared to the existing dark attackers that find a home on every team.

So water pool is still six daggers, cosmos, unknown, and baha dagger?

Eustace.

>Naru and or Djeanne would fucking break the meta and bring us to a new level of powecreepl. Why use any other elements when you can just roll dark?

You mean exactly how things are now? Especially if you only ever buy Surprise Tickets? The only thing even comparable is full-whale Crimson Fingers with Agni + Shiva.

People conveniently forget that Dark was the best element even before Summer Zoi.

Hosted my first bahaHL and it went flawlessly. But now, what next? I've already seen all there is the game have to offer.

>baha dagger
The best water teams include cows and potatos now. Sword is an option if you missed Arulumaya, otherwise you're probably running baha axe.

>There's literally no way to make Beatrix an option over the current dark attackers without breaking her to Lucio levels
Yes and? Lucio exists and powercreep is going to happen so what's the problem?

I think there was a player here that friend requested me, but now revoked it. If it was an accident in the first place, ignore, but I was going to accept you eventually, sorry! I hope you don't think I was ignoring it

Its a fact though.
If an element is too strong then you shouldn't make them stronger and instead find a way to give them nice things WITHOUT making them even stronger.

If things are like that now then imagine if one of those two (or both) got a 5*. There wouldn't be any reason to roll other elements when you can just roll dark with those girls.

>8 guns to go

Tia pls, set me free.

Pretty good event, Meteon is also quite good for poorfags like me.

I didn't know you worked at cygames.

You're real fucking delusional if you think they're going to take a meme character and buff them to broken levels.

There's no fucking reason to play anything other than Dark right now anyway you stupid faggot. If you want to be "competitive" while spending the least amount of money possible, you play Dark. If you want big numbers and don't want to see your bank account become small numbers, you play Dark.

Now give Naru the 5* so that I can be even happier that I ticketed her in December.

Do Athenas fail less often than Baals?

5* of last year
>Yuel (January)
>Teena (February)
>Rin, Uzuki, Mio (March)
>Vira and Danua (April)
>Siegfried (May)
>Gayne (June)
>Gawain (July)
>Helnar (August)
>Ange (September)
>Jeanne (October)
>Altair (November)
>Percival (December)

>Soriz (January)
>Charlotte (February)
>Selfira (March)
>Cag (April)
>Lucius (May)
>Magisa (June)
>Lady Gray (July)
>Alec (August)
>Amira (September)
>Arumuwhatshisface SR water potato (October)
>Noah (November)
>Lancelot (December)

Pls no bully

>I doubt DJeanne or Naru would be as strong as Lucio
>implying he can beat djeanne or even naru at their current state

low levels and their hard-on for wanpan charas, I swear to god

>They should give a 5* to a broken character because I ticketed her!

Never happening but hope you enjoy your purchase

4 more Yugu swords until my Earth Grid has all 3* Swords, don't really feel like fighting Medusa HL so those'll stay 3* for a bit. Need 20 more Tia Guns for my Wind Grid. After I collect those, don't know who I'll bop during Magnafests. Not interested much in playing Dark or Water. Might just start bapping Athenas in case I pull Agni or Shiva sometime soon. Bapping Chev is also an option too I guess, although all I have for that is Amira, S. Zeta, H. Charlotta, Daetta and Noa. I pray for something nice to happen during Summer.

>we're probably going to get a fucking 5* SR next.
Sucks.

>They shouldn't 5* a character because of my asinine beliefs!

I remember the last time stupid cunts like you told me something was "never happening", then Shiva got announced and it was suddenly nothing but "Fire is saved!"

>Vaz would be largely useless and would never see use in the current meta.

Nice 5* Charlotta, Lady Grey, Cog, and most recently Jeanne you have there.

Face it, 5* is a meme and the only characters that it can save are characters that don't need saving and even then they're going to be powercreeped anyway. It's going to be either Vaz or Naru not your shitty fucking vampire. Fucking deal with it. Ya shite cunt.

You're free to delude yourself and think they're going to make the most used character in dark teams and one of the core characters that make dark the broken element it is today even stronger but the reality is that its never going to happen.

Lucio is stronger than Djeanne or Naru.

>complaining about powercreep in a nipnop game
not sure if retarded, m-muh trampy or what

How new can you be?

Really makes you think.

I don't get how Dark is top tier. I'm having a lot of trouble getting DATA if I don't run Superstar.

Fire still isn't saved. It still requires mega whaling to be useful and all Shiva did was put its magna build on par with the others. It didn't make it better. It still suffers from >sticks. You also need to fucking hardcore whale or be a real luckshitter to even roll it in the first place for your magna build, so fire is still shit and the whale pool.

GW Dagger/DT3

Also every dark attacker worth a damn buffs their own DATA

>altair is not gonna get the 5* because hes strong!
>perci is not gonna get the 5* because hes strong!
>____ is not gonna get the 5* because hes strong!

Why would you need DATA when you can just ZOI

>if it's one of the most used characters in an element and/or core it won't get a 5*

Percival
Altair
Jeanne

I dont fucking love her or anything, its literally the only sane choice.

Buff an utility character with insane popularity or buff one of the attackers and make the strongest element already stronger. I dont even know why I try to reason with retards in this general when all you people do is meme stupid shit.

a tip for next time, if you want to say you're low it's easier to just say "I'm low"

>____ is not gonna get the 5* because they would still be useless!

Percival cant deal millions of damage in one turn with ODA and echos
Altair cant deal millions of damage in one turn with ODA and echos
Jeanne cant deal millions of damage in one turn with ODA and echos

Popularity and esports have LITERALLY nothing to do with 5* you stupid faggots.