/palg/ - Paladins General

dead fucking game

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB40)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?23655

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=xnOK-TNKNmw&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

last

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dEwEC2MKgeQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for dead thread

>3 comp matches in a row where the last guy the other team doesn't pick

hey guys I still have fun playing paladins with my pals :3

dont be so gloomy

Exactly how busted was Ying pre-rework? She still seems pretty powerful now

What red card should I get for Skye if I have Nimble Fingers 3/4?

literally dead thread
last one died at 327
the one before at 459
following this trend, we wont even reach 200 posts before it dies again

nice job hi rez

Even the servers are dead at the moment.

>wake up
>still no loli champion

I think people are waiting to hear the announcements coming out of HRX.

Pretty much. We don't have much new to talk about and we're not just posting art or waifufagging 24/7. New players don't often come to Veeky Forums to ask questions.

People bitch when waifuposting starts getting into unsafe levels of autism but at this point it's just about the only way to keep the thread alive.

I want Ying to get a wedding dress skin so I can marry her already. Fuck, even a shitty white recolor would be enough.

Pure white snapdragon hngggg

I don't even get why they haven't made that recolor yet. Seems popular.

-grabs him by the throat- Back the fuck off!?!?

That pure white is as pure as she is. Do not lust after my wife.

Because Hi-Rez.

Chill, hermano! I'm backing off now

Good, I didn't want to get too violent.

See, isn't doing this dumb shit more fun than letting the thread die?

no

its better to let the thread die instead of making dumb arguments about people who dont exist

Take a chill pill cabron

You sound like someone that doesn't like fun.

What's wrong with you?

Usually Cauterize but cards should be situational

When will Low-rez delet this ded gaem?
End this game's suffering, Jewbear.

She's been nerfed in three consecutive patches. Please god, no more nerfs.

nerf evie

They should at least make it so that she doesn't count towards/against capturing while inside the ice block.

ded

gaem

Has it been confirmed anywhere that we won't get a patch this week due to HRX on the weekend?

I miss damage Ying :^(

>tfw someone uses your OC for the thread image

why pick Tyra when I can pick Viktor?

why pick Slav Man when you can pick Magical Elf Infused Mecha Suit?

Why pick big guns 4u when you can pick a king who wants a hug?

Play Evie. You'll learn her weaknesses that way.

Tried Paladins on xbone EU.
Queued after work hours, about over an hour of total queue time. Haven't played a single game after level 5.

SURGING

WITH

NOT YET

night /palg/

WINDUP

>tfw just got Frosty Foliage from a festive chest

FEELS GOOD MANG

So what's this get free shit if you watch us on twitch thing? When do I have to watch? Can I just be in the channel and not have the stream playing?

GLORY TO FERNANDO!

>tfw i made this
GLORY TO FERNANDO

>mfw I keep getting emotes for champs I don't play

I WANT EVIE'S CAREFREE EMOTE, NOT SHA LIN'S EMOTE OR CASSIE'S EMOTE.

dumb frogposter

Will they ever fix Cassie's T-rex arms?
They're like twigs

So what's gonna happen at Jew Rez Expo?

Hopefully they reveal the next champ, show us a new map and talk about Season One more.

Sleep Tight Nando

I hope it will revive this ded general at least, there's gotta be something we will be able to discuss

we could talk about hi rez's terrible balance decisions

Because someone instalocked him already.

Such as?

talk about this for a second

how new

>servers laggy as fuck
>some heroes need fixing
>game needs more tanks/supps
>they "fix" it all by adding another dmg hero and some fucking skins

lmao into the trash it goes

24h played new

You mean Tyra?

Next two heroes are supposed to be tanks/supports though.

>more dps + awoo
or
>default guy

IIRC they give you codes during the stream. That's what they do for Smite.

I thought it was automatic like Dota 2 'cause Valve asks you to connect Twitch and Steam as well.

Might be. Haven't watches a stream since before we could link accounts.

So what's the deal with Grohk? He seems cool to play, I was going to buy him or Grover next

He's cool, but needs a buff to his heal.

I have MVP poses for every support except Ying, and she's the only one I've ever been MVP as.

I always seem to do better with Viktor, only thing Tyra has that is really better is the OP incendiary grenade.

the deal with him is that they fixed his healing bug without compensating with a buff
his healing rain card used to be able to bring a tank from 1% to 100% in 2 seconds but now it does pretty much nothing (as intended)
considering his totem is an immobile plank stuck in the ground which dies to a rocket, he is just a mediocre damage dealer

Same. Viktor I can do really well as, Tyra I can't play at all. Although I wouldn't say the molotov is OP, and I usually play tank.

>his healing rain card used to be able to bring a tank from 1% to 100% in 2 seconds but now it does pretty much nothing (as intended)

One kind of broken to another.

We really need an artist here.

Who is best waifu and why is it Drogoz?

>ywn behold the dragon's fury

FPS are better on PC.

>headphones die
>dont play game since before patch
>play game
>game is dead

these fucking queue times

Don't know about ranked but the longest I ever had to wait for a match in casual was like 2 mins. On EU

No, because the skinnier a female's arms are the sexier and thus better she is. Obviously.

/sarcasm

In all seriousness though, Hi-rez has troubles with proportions. Did you see the Evie remodel?

Cassie.

But I suck at playing her. :(

I've been having under a minute queue times most of the time in casual.

>tfw competitive queue is 5 minutes and then someone drops out the first two times

thats a long time for a casual mode

>tfw ying is waifu but i have more fun as other healers

>Skye is waifu but she has been trash for so long

Miss her old weapon, it was the first time I really enjoyed a stealth character too.. Tyra is kinda growing on me though.

>yfw damba-sama is best healer & one of the best duelist

Bear witness to the spirits chosen one!

>random fps drops not fixed
>servers shitting themselves every hour
>retard balance patches
>bugs that are not fixed after many patches but WE FIXED THE ABILITY TO SKIP TOP PLAYS :^)
>almost every cosmetic they are making is lazy as fuck(see:chest exclusive recolors, previously free skins, almost any rare weapon skin, gold card sprays)
I pray everyday than this shitty game meet the same fate as Battleborn

>game has fixable issues so it should die
>graph where 25k is the bottom of the y-axis

It's hard to be mad at someone like you.

I still remember when a bunch of guys on /v/ said this game would be dead in a month

I wish Battleborn and this game both could be successful. Nothing wrong with more options for people to enjoy!

But some people could be having fun with things I don't like!

Skye right now is "okay" with the right build and mindset. You shouldn't be off going after solo kills, rather stick with someone like a bodyguard and deal with enemies they're fighting as well as throwing out smoke bombs into enemies, rather than for your escape.
As for loadout, Nimble Fingers 3 is a must (and don't buy deft hands with it). The rest depends on what you wanna focus on. Decrepify 4 lets you shut down 100% of healing on your target with just Cauterize 1. Pollute 3 lets you have 100% uptime on reload speed. Prep 3 is always nice for lowering CDs. Cloak and Ninja 1/2 should be your filler cards.

There's also people who think "the same fate as Tribes" would be a real threat. If the game is still up and getting updates years after it's unprofitable, that seems good to me.

>Skye right now is "okay" with the right build and mindset

Yeah, she's still playable, but not where she should be. To be honest, though, I'd rather have a few underpowered heroes than a few overpowered ones.

>skye is okay/playable

You guys are funny.

hey i loved this game to death when they released the open beta, i ignored the multiple issues in hope they would fix it later but after every patch they continued to make it worse and they did everything they could to ignore the community feedback so all i hope now is that they just let it die

>all i hope now is that they just let it die
Hi-Rez is still hosting servers for Tribes. They're not letting a far better game die.

Wait, wow, they've even left GA up. Hi-Rez really doesn't let things die.

Agreed on that one. Looking at you, overshite.

Can you imagine if Makoa could one-shot any non-tanks that he's hooked, and heal himself? Who would play anything else?

She needs a buff, but picking her isn't instant loss if she knows what she's doing.

That better trailer is up on the official channel now youtube.com/watch?v=dEwEC2MKgeQ

>Be more than a hero. Be a champion.

If heroes never die, what do champions do?

Sure, you can always be carried if you're playing a weak character. Just imagine how much more of an impact you could have playing any of the other 3 flanks though.

Wow they made it worse

But not worse enough.