Destiny General - /dg/

>>>NEWSRESET INFOLINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7KXVox0-7lU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

#FREENOOBISH

>no burn on heroic
>shields dont regen and airborne is active which'll make shitters constantly jump and just die
why

>Airborne is active
Nani

>zippy is back
>noobish is gone
what did they mean by this?

Zippy's trip to Dubai wasn't a trip to Dubai, but a trip to Noobish's estate where Zippy murdered him in cold blood.

looks like he has to find a new delivery boy

new thread post mildly interesting webms

Anyone wanna run some crucible? New to Xbone from PS4

>
who dis?

Only come on from time to time

;_; come back to us

I'd come on PS4 if asked
Who dis

Im helping a friend with Dark Souls right now. I'd be happy to play later though

ew I wouldn't be caught dead playing the system let alone come on it

Sounds good to me!
You honestly don't know what you're missing...

>buying Destiny for BOTH consoles

jesus christ jiro #2 control your urge to play destiny

>He's isn't an IDORT masterrace
lmao'ing @ your life rn

ambassador stray coming in to welcome another to the fold. if its another self buttblasting furry sperg this time, dont sign off on it and expose everyone to cancer again.

>control your urge to play destiny
never, I wish there were two of me so my xb1 could be up to date

(You)

oh boy namefag shitposting. gtfo

literally who?

Literally you

He's cool, nothing to worry about

yeah... nothing...

Don't worry. Sucking furry dicks was my favorite last year. This year it's sucking gay /dg/ers like you

Anal sex with YellowTeaCup!

congratulations jiro you are the first person to be blacklisted from both platforms

that webm was created before furry boy had his little autism attack

You could have prevented this Colt. You could have let it die. But you didn't listen.

but there's still so much deep lore to discuss

youtube.com/watch?v=7KXVox0-7lU

>scaling Bungie's asset system for Destiny

>want to play destiny with friends
>NAT type 3 fucks everything up
>can't play 6v6 without lag, no mic support

I don't even know why, one day it was just switched to NAT-3 for some reason.

>discussing lore

Daily reminder that Stray is shit at dark souls and gets pissy when I get mad at twink build faggots.

t. Dragoneye VIII

Isn't that obvious?

says the one who kicked me for saying "Well he is right, you should get good"
you still on my dude?

>thread is majority xboner drama

OH HOW THE TIDE HAS TURNED, SONYGGERS

Still on. Will add you

it's not xboner drama, it's just the biggest shitposter on Xbone shitting up the thread
cool

I didn't die first so what does that make you?

someone who needs to get good and doesn't get pissy when your once friend says so too

>need to get good
>been playing DS3 for 9 months

There's no hope desu senpai

and who would that be?

Mclovin probably

>mfw we'll never fight goblins on a space frog
>feels bad man

>yfw that's the original Keksis

nah it's someone else and his name was already mentioned ITT

>Sodachugger will never come back unless he finally earns that $10 to buy some crisp mountain dew

>tfw sodachugger will never slowly pour a crisp dewski into a frosty mug wearing his Bruce Jenner (as seen on the cover of Vanity Fair) outfit for you on a warm day

he was blacklisted when he got here though

you must have been misinformed

Yall think Xur's going to be selling 3oc this friday?

I don't farm exotics, I just like popping them before a strike or something. Adds a bit of fun.

Ran out today since he hasn't had them for 2 weeks now

stop giving him (you)s

fuck off timby

no he was, but boners played with him because he kept his gay furry shit out of chat and games and he was decent. but his sperg outbursts and overwhelming faggy shit became constant and too much for a group of autists to even want to deal with. plus he fell in love with sidhe, and sidhe aint no gaywad.

He's holding them hostage because bungie is trying to do sneaky updates so people don't pre-farm and take out the fun for the last April update.

Rumor has it they're increasing the light level and possibly bumping the actual level from 40 to like 50 or something.

They might also add hookers for you and Cayde to snort glimmer off of.

LL 420
weed leaf class items
weed leaf ornaments
snoop dogg remixed soundtrack
caydes stash is a bag of doobies you have to take to eris to get dank hive weed to make the black spindle into the BONG SPINDLE

update will be on 4/20

screencap this

This is so retarded it could actually happen

Room for one more for a NF. Late as fuck, I know.

I want Tlaloc,

My warlock is Gunsmith rank 2, has done the quest for Susanoo. I've collected the four dvalin things, havent finished the sleeper simulant quest.

350 rep right now. After this week's test weapons, that's 1600 rep.

Anyway for me to get it this week or am I boned? Need 2000 rep for rank 3

>sparrow horn of SMOKE WEED ERRYDAY
>broom frame taking a hit from a bong

nope. sorry my dude

>dawning was mediocre
>as a compensation here's all the worst Nightfall and heroic modifiers, all at once
DEEJED.jpg

>finished watching this
>my brain right now
>tfw not intelligent enough to work at Bungie

>here's all the worst Nightfall and heroic modifiers, all at once

But that's not exposure, Solar burn, Grounded and angry with shield brothers.

>We Are Number One is meme of the year
Are you proud of yourself, Stray?

>shield brothers
>solar burn
Time for me and 2 other titans to shotgun skate with our invectives. Problem solved.

is this game still alive on ps4?
there will be other dlc?

But that's not trickle, match game, angry, epic pre-nerf valus.

Okay, I admit, I forgot about those.

>blinkblinkblinkblinkblinkblinkblink

"""""alive"""""
There's, like, four to five regulars and a few floaters around. Nightfalls and Strikes are still going from time to time, raids are pretty dead. Maybe one or two a week if the stars align.
Probably no more DLC. Guess some kind of April update that's included with Rise of Iron.

Yes.
Not unless bungo gets a wild hair up the ass.

i'm looking for a game to play with my "friends", it seems that if we play it with them we can have some fun__________

>trickle, match game
>pre-nerf valus
nice try

This guy is a blatantly liar or he's thinking of xbone.

Ps4 has about 40ish daily users and a good few who will hop on from elsewhere to do shit.
Personally did 5 raids last week and i know more happened elsewhere. Hell there was a raid gauntlet 2 days ago from VoG to WoTM.
On top of that the general community at large actually grew due to the holiday season so tons of people are around trying to get shit done.

How does the level 28 prison of elders reward chest work in regards to exotics?

I got last word/thunderlord from there, year 1 versions, but I also have y2 blueprints in my kiosk for them?

If you have folks to play with it improves the game massively.
One can only get so much enjoyment out of curbstomping shit to amaze lowbies.

Seriously I've had easier times in nightfalls with dg residents than level 28 prison with randos it's a world of difference

If you obtain a y1 version of an exotic you unlock and can purchase the y2 version from the exotic kiosk.
This doesn't apply to y2 exotics that are obtained via quests like Gjallerhorn and Icebreaker

I wiped three times in CoE earlier because some Goofus decided he really needed to attack the boss with Dark Drinker, and the other guy was as useful as a turd in a punchbowl.
My back is only so strong.

ignore name

Yea dude, just look at all those reset raids that happened yesterday. And just today i saw at least one guy post for a NF.

They were talking about the worst combination, so I gave it to them. Doesn't mean it's actually possible.

Cool beans

Are you like guaranteed an exotic from the chest on a weekly basis? Over the last 3 weeks the first time I opened the chest that week I got an exotic (last word tlord and dregs promise)

Hate to say it but we do often use our friendslists before coming on here. 3 raids happened at reset like this that i know of.
The big issue is most of us won't actively ask on here but we will absolutely jump at the chance when someone tried to start one.

>The DIS43 roll banshee brought this week has appended magazine full auto and hand laid stock

Hell yeah

So asides from you pulling that out of your ass (2 out of 250 friends i've made on /dg/ are playing destiny right now, yesterday it peaked at 7), it won't help that guy that just came here fresh asking if the game is still alive.

i'm still here, so the game is basically dead if don't have anybody new playing the game like me

37/387 friends are playing destiny from the looks on my app and out of those 37 32 are /dg/ers. I'm assuming its just real uk, euro, german, and aussie hours right now.

it's european time in Veeky Forums right now

We should make friends then, because i could really use some people suffering through Rift with me.

I already am. Thats why i added "german" to that list. I'd help but i'm sadly wagecucking.

kys