FAQ: pastebin.com/WVUfpeKr
Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/8EkUMikP
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.

>Useful Links (More in pastebin)
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Just Released

Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - Released
Orders open at $34.95 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004
Check pastebin for download links or for hints

>Upcoming Games

Heartful Maman (MILF Eroge) - January 27 2017
Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
Beat Game - Presumably some point in 2017
Two other games by the Evenicle and Rance 03 teams (New IPs)

>Released In Last Year (See FAQ for downloads and info)

June 2016 - Tsumamigui Extra (JAP)
January 2016 - Tsumamigui 3 (JAP)
August 2015 - Rance 03 (JAP)

>Current Events
Rance 5D and Rance VI Poll Results Released
Rance Birthday Drawfag Weekend (7th of Jan) - Draw your best Rance

Remember to use spoilertags when discussing and posting images of plot elements, especially those of untranslated Rance games. Ignore and report any blatant shitposting, including nameshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Seyadatara
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nagi isn't crazy

Meant Yuki, but whatever.

For the user who couldn't get Tamanegi's clear, have you put him in your party?

Go and get another carrot and go back to talk to Shirley then go to Papaya's lab

Yeah hes in my party, ive rechecked every dungeon for events, he has full FR, every gal monster is captured. ive done his quest to get the extra party member.

Hes only level 35 though, maybe I need level 50 through the star level god to clear. That doesnt sound right though.

Yeah. Still the same.

Did you get his S-rank weapon?

Wait, what?

Huh, he has an S rank weapon? No I dont have it, but I feel like ive checked every dungeon.

Shit I met Papaya and got her key but accidentally skipped the messages. Where do I go from here? Where the fuck did Papaya go....

Holy shit, I just tried upgrading his weapon and armor from B to A and the event just came up. For anyone having this problem you need his armor and weapon fully upgraded.

Thanks I would never have though about upgrading his weapon to A

Shit, that's why. Thanks.

Who is this semen demon

You can just go to nearby forest or something and get a chest, then check message history.

alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Seyadatara

You smart, you loyal

Finally finished Kichikuou Rance before break ended. Since most of the main Rance games loosely follow KR, I'm guessing Rance X will be about the Monster Realm, its civil war, and a united human front against a potentially united monster front? Then heaven breaks loose, Rance saves the day, and the true end is him and Sill adventuring and fucking women for the rest of their lives?

Let's see what happens. Don't think it's gonna go so smoothly since Lia is pregnant.

...heavens break loose, ludo becomes bored of this world and decides to destroy it, rance turns ludo into a gal monster and fucks ludo

Is this character a planned underling for Bloody Angel, but ended up being cut from the game at last minute?

>rance turns ludo into a gal monster and fucks ludo
Why didn't I thought of this. I can see it happening. Rance or someone else convincing Ludo that the best way to be entertained is to participate.

I'm one of the few who actually really like Sill but it's too late for that kind of ending. Rance could get away with it in the 5D/VI time period but he has too many responsibilities now to just run away with the slave. He'd have the whole continent chasing after him.

>X ends with the power of friendship prevailing and Ludo becomes buddies with everyone

Nope, kinda like they trick him to stay in that world without his powers and happens.

I'm trying to decide how to upgrade Caloria. I've read that her poison needle damage goes up pretty significantly if I dump upgrades into it, but having her heal 40% of her health per turn would turn her into a pretty mean tank, What do?

>not powering the aoe with stun chance
At least that's what I did, I have her as one of my damage dealers.

If I remember right, he used to participate a long time ago. He was the god of a religion on The Continent, but he eventually grew bored of it.

Well you meet her in Nagi's tower. Maybe she was meant to work there?

Yeah, but who knows? Honestly, if Ludo messes with everything in X, I don't see it being solved nicely without the cheat power of Warg.

the AOE is nice but it can only happen every other turn. Plus, aren't bosses single targets? If I upgrade the single target damage, it would work better on bosses. Her SP isn't high enough to make her someone you would plow through an area with. Although, if I upgrade her AOE damage, it might work well because her turn is often early. Compared to my mages...no because if her turn is early, she still has to go through the turn and hope the enemies don't attack her. Also, is she Attack or Magic based? They're both scaling up and I don't know whether I should give her the attack items or the magic items.

HOW ARE THESE SHIELD CUNTS BALANCED!?!?

AND THEY HAVE 9 OF THEM!!!!!!

Where are you? Against Ice and Flame? Just survive.

I almost killed them tho

You can, though. Just have good units on the front and pray that you can interrupt Ice and Flame's charge

Yea I have caloria for stun, and cessna + mega trying to state cancel.

I might need to use matchboxes though

>mega
>not having maria
>not having kanami

Maria doesn't stun and Kanami sucks dick

The random encounter rate is honestly ridiculous in Rance VI.

I really hate all the filler shit

Maria one-shots a meatshield and Kanami's shuriken can stun.

Just beat them, ezpz

I'm mad cuz the guy isn't even trying. Also
>using mega
>ever

What's the actual limit on Bernards level? He's mid thirties already.

Mega is cute unlike that boring Kanami slut.

50's like everyone else

>keeping a male in your party

absolutely disgusting

Love the recruitment conversations in SR.

Also, I assume there isn't, but any easy way to track where the Takeda generals have gone besides keeping an eagle eye on the enemy turns?

I managed to catch Baba's one but I'm worried I might miss the others if/when they find a house

I don't have a choice yet, I'm only half way through the game. I think I'm really overleveled though, Rance is at 46.

Whos yuki?

There isn't. I kept a house alive for like 200 turns killing their generals and waiting for them to recruit a Takeda before I managed to unlock the house bonus.

I kept Tamanegi in my party until the endgame 4 forced him out. Dude's a bro.

I removed him even when I had free spots. Dude's a total weirdo

Rocky's one of the most useful characters in the game.

Figures

Well I'll just be happy I can use Baba for this run then, getting the bonus can wait

For 100%, that is.

True but I make him run around alone away from the cute girls
---

Anyway why is there not a new color for end of the dungeon stars? I get kicked out of the dungeon after doing an event I didn't know was the end and can never return... I can't save mid dungeon so you have to just autistically re-do everything if you accidentally end the dungeon.

BAD GAME DESIGN

I agree, my map completion autism was aggravated by that flaw more often than I enjoyed.

>Halfway through Rance VI
>I just want to stop and replay Sengoku

help

>SanakiaRance being raped by yankeeRance
How the hell am I supposed to masturbate to this

That's a normal feeling, user.

There's something more fun about commanding armies rather than just being a lame 2d crawler

I found it funny considering the sex change temple in SR.

>2d
Are you denying the game's identity?

Just do what I did and play Sengoku do much you've done everything and whenever you start a new run you can't bring yourself to finish it

is there a better way to farm sand lances than fucking urza?

Easy way to unlock the house bonus is to start a New Game in with Kill The Monkey, One Eye Bonus and as much Bonus Characters as you can afford.
Start the game, and while it is fine to declare war to Hara, don't finish them off. Only province that you can conquer at this point is the Oil Field. From there you can declare war to Takeda.
With the party you have, withstanding the blitz shouldn't be too hard. What will be a problem though is that million other countries will start declaring war on you, and before you have recruited all of the Takeda generals, you absolutely can't finish off anybody else.
Keep an eagle's eye on recruiting notifications. Save a lot, so that if Takeda general is defending, you can attempt getting them with just one load.
For capturing them, killing their units with conventional means will not work at all, since they have just shitloads of troops, and your own army sizes will still be at 500s at best. Just keep trying to assasinate them with Suzume, and have Niwa Nagahide(and possibly Shizuka) in those parties to maximize your chances. Always only kill the Takeda general, so that pool of possible captures stays small.
With this method, it took me 40 turns to capture all of them.

>this spooky music after the coup starts

I think we may have fucked up guys

>can raise Bernards level limit
>but not Tamanegi, the character who actually has scenes
Why?

The tre end will no longer be that.

How does NG work in SR?

I remember beating it before but I had no idea how to start with the bonuses.

Basically a new game you can modify with bonuses you can select at the start of the game. There's also new events and characters originally not accessible in your first playthrough.

Depending on how many points you earned, you can select bonuses from something like 6 different pages (4 of various items, one for houses, and one for bonus characters). The points/perk ratio isn't completely balanced, but is at least somewhat.

If you've played NG+ on SMT: Devil Survivor series, it's very similar in execution.

Remember at the start of Rance VI when the "evil" rich Zeth ministers called for killing off a ton of 2nd class citizens?

It totally would have stopped Rance's plan of getting people to riot and cause chaos.

Really makes you think

Are Omachi and the Zeth idol girl the bustiest girls in the entire Rance series?

Or maybe the people would have just started rioting earlier if that happened.

Really fires the synapses

Yeah but the batteries would have been intact

Meg

Leazas would have invaded after a few million people were slaughtered and Lia would have easily managed to get her invasion force some popular support and help from the population.

Zeth becomes West Leazas and everyone is much better off.

The mana batteries would still be gone and the monsters would still invade, and as the secretaries already found out having no meat shield makes your army pretty shitty since it's entirely composed of mages.

That sounds like a pretty good plan honestly, I might try that next time I play.

Cheers

Kanami or Mosna

>How do you get the Kakaro right?

pic related

Don't worry lad, I'm still trying to get that sneaky motherfucker Kousaka, half the Shimazus and a few other unique generics before I start serious games

>Beat Hanny King first try

Feels good. I gave rance and maria a hanny permit, and tried to keep him stunlocked. About half way through the fight all my stunlockers had died and I thought I was going to lose. Each turn he would 1 shot one of my party members so I just brought another one and another one in as a meatshield. Luckily he didnt target Rance.

Also that extra party member with self destruct is pretty OP, I killed the kings army of golden hannys in 2 turns with her alone.

>tfw you have 4 zombie permits, and only one hanny permit

I didn't get a second Luck Card for Copa until endgame either.

I got a second luck card for Copa before she even hit her level cap

She still ended up useless except for massacring low level mooks though.

Have you never played on higher than 0*? You really should with that much completed, I think you'd enjoy it more.

Also my record looks kinda empty compared to that, nice knowing I've got a lot more to do

You can get most of it done in a couple of playthroughs but the 5* difficulty is just pure hell. Unending RNG hell.
>at least three runs
>all those uncleared characters
Come on step it up

I didn't even know character clearing was a thing until most of the way through my second run from what I remember

I think I have endgame saves with a bunch of character really close to cleared, I might go back to those to fill up the record a bit more

You could just do a kill the monkey run and clear pretty much everyone in one go while grinding out all the dungeons if you don't want to go back to end game over and over. It's also the best way to get all the misc commanders on the bottom since you can just keep them in prison until the very end.

Is that from like post-game?

Just keep only one house left

While that works, it could take a long time

>playing through Rance 6
>All this extreme oppression

Man, for an eroge it sure hits kind of hard on the moral lessons

a nice thing about eroge is it wants to send a message or show problems there's basically nothing but their work ethic from stopping them. Be as graphic and brutal as you want.

Can I do the blossom event again with another girl?