What is an alpha male, really?

Not you, OP

/thread

A man who is socially above his peers

A fiction.

a man who gets money and bitches

no one on Veeky Forums

Diogenes

I think that they have certain characteristics to their life up to 21 that just shape them, such as

>had both handsome, intelligent parents in their life/healthy family life
>parents were tall and fed them a good diet, so they grew to be tall and healthy as well
>father gave a shit and taught them things about life, what they wish they knew at their age etc, things to pass on

playing a sport seems to give you a big boost socially, as well as physically; socially in that you're typically on a team with at least a dozen other guys, so they're automatically your cohorts, and automatic friends that you have something to talk about with, easily increasing your social circle to above anyone that doesn't also play a sport, and physically for obvious reasons

books seems to be a very mentally useful tool. everyone successful, it seems at least, you end up finding out that they're an avid reader. why is this? is it them reading that makes them successful from what they learn or how good it is to read books for your brain, or is their will to go for delayed rewards and long paths to satisfaction what makes them attracted to reading? I feel like it's the first in the beginning of their life and the latter later on.

they almost never seem to have any anxiety problems and are relaxed in menial situations. only something that is important puts them on edge, as per usual for anyone.

I think that your upbringing has 95% to do with it, like even if your parents sucked dick and were idiots, as long as they were good looking and tall, if you have good step parents that are smart and bring you up well, you're solid.

a spook

A man who fucks qt fembois.

The giver, not the receiver.

They're smart guys that are also physically impressive. That's it, really. They have the brains and physically attractive qualities, facially and in form.

Funnily enough, I feel like the physical aspect is more important in most situations. Being smart really only matters when you know the person, but you can look at any good looking person and you get that immediate effect of knowing they're physically beautiful.

A man who is physically, mentally, and socially above and beyond the mass.

>he doesn't like dicks
Faaaaaaaaaaaag

A meme that retards take seriously

The Greeks are always right, user.

As long as you have a wife to mother a child, you can dive into boipucci as long as you like.

one thing i've noticed is that they're really nice, even to people they've never talked to before. when i was in boarding school, there was a kid that just everyone liked. he wasn't the smartest, or the most handsome, but he was just easy to talk to. he had a lot of leadership qualities. I barely ever talked to him, but when we did talk, he acted as if we've been buddies for years, but not in some suck up douche way. He was just really good at making friends, like it was effortless for him to be likable. that was EASILY the coolest guy i've ever known IRL and he wasn't that tall, that strong, or that handsome. he was average height, above average looks but nothing model-tier(he was welsh) and he was athletic but not some huge strong guy. maybe like 150lbs.

he was able to effortlessly be likable and that was all he really needed. social skills are by far the most important quality.

Alpha plus vs alpha negative

most "alphas" are alpha negative

alpha positives are decreasing because of globalization and technology advances

biggest faggot in the room vs those with legitimacy

sometimes faggots carve out enough territory and have degenerate betas aspiring to be like alpha negative because they never knew any better, and assist them in their tyranny

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANTHROPOLOGICAL EVIDENCE FOR THIS ALPHA VS BETA THING

Sorry, I've never gotten a clear answer for this.

i can't stress it enough. i barely knew the guy yet everyone liked him just because he was nice in a cool way, and not nice in a faggoty or douchey way. like, he was sincere enough that he was honest, but held back enough to where he wasn't being an annoying fag about it, you know? just these perfect zen-like social skills that were god-tier. he ended up being the head prefect for the entire school his senior year BECAUSE OF HIS SOCIAL SKILLS.

No, it's a based on a flawed study of wolf behavior and the man responsible later retracted his findings.

well

internet anomaly removes it

I feel ya bro, knew a guy just like that in high school. It's weird how some people just "have it," and you really don't know what "it" is until you meet someone with "it."

Ok so it's just a meme. Then why do dipshits on this website actually believe it? And not on this website, there's retards all over the internet that spout this bs

>Greeks
>always right

No.

its organized society vs anarchist hedonism

What would organized hedonism look like?

Because most people are insecure and dumb. That's it.

I can't believe I fell for the meme without looking at any evidence. Damn

The mafia/ drug cartels

college fraternities and sororites

they would last maybe 10 years before its all out law of the jungle and they kill eachother for sleeping with "their" mates and stealing their resources that keeps their bitches on the farm

A big guy for you.

Top of the food chain. The top predator who has the highest kill and rape count.

/thread

A man who is not afraid to take what's rightfully (or wrongfully) his

A man who never backs down

A man who learns from OTHERS mistakes

A man who can command respect and fear at the same time

A man with a civilized mind but a savage body

A man who dominates everyone around him

A man who dreams while he's awake

*tips*

Humans (generally) don't have them. An alpha male is a male who has all the women to himself, and the other males are generally his children or those of the last alpha male. He retains this position until death or being deposed by another male, who continues the cycle.

Everyone knows the only way to truly assert your dominance over other men is to have sex with them.

>>>/prison/

Bonobos

Having sex with another man in prison will get you shanked general population, that only happens in S&P

a concept

>monkey

exactly

It's a joke. Conflict resolution for bonobos is through sex. It obviously never has been for humans.

hilarious

>Having sex with another man in prison will get you shanked general population,

if this is true that is actually kind of comforting

It's nothing more than identity politics.

It's a dumb internet meme with no scientific basis.
It even fails to be consistent with what the source material, that has been debunked anyway, actually said.

The "alpha" is supposed to be the leader of the males, the one takes action and is able to get other males to fight for a common goal.

The "alpha", as the internet defines him, is simply a man who has sex with many women, often being selfish and completely indifferent about the common interest of a group.

The "beta" is supposed to mean second in command, the males that are just bellow the alpha and superior to everyone else, and the ones to take the alpha's place in case he dies. Basically, an elite class.

The "beta", as the internet defines him, is a complete loser, having all the flaws imaginable, completely useless and worthy of hatred from the "alphas".

because that's how society works now. the alpha gets everything and doesn't die.

This post is pretty solid.

Can confirm, I've been to prison. Homosexuality is a no-no, although there is a lot of pretty gay joking (which is also considered a no-no, although inmates do it all the time anyway, unless they're in much higher security). If you have sex with a man, it better be because he raped you, or else you are both getting stabbed. If you were raped, you don't have much to worry about though, he'll just be the one stabbed. You can image that sort of thing is extremely rare. Gang-rape used to be how the races dealt with someone betraying their race, but now that rape is a no-no, they'll just kill you.

But if you are a snitch, or a sex offender, or have any reason to be protected from the rest of the inmates, you will be protected, so to speak. Because the part of the prison you're in does not have an inmate structure and rules as rigorous as the one the regular inmates abide by.

>Because the part of the prison you're in does not have an inmate structure and rules as rigorous as the one the regular inmates abide by.
And by that I mean, there is gay sex, and there is rape. That is where all the prison rape happens.