pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2 (embed)

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc (embed)

>VGU
>Rips:
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj (embed)
pastebin.com/S2eDehza (embed)

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m (embed)

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0BxCLScLdMySQOUJxR04yMDFqamM
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54107/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21025/?
mods.bethesda.net/#en/workshop/fallout4/mod-detail/3403995
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Minutemen are comfy.

>Pony in the OP
We did it
We're officially worse than /tesg/

its a unicorn...

Fallout 4 is shit.

>4th post
>4th IP in the thread

Fallout 4 confirmed shinne (four in japanese means "die")

well yeah, but for the sole survivor i think theyd make an exception, considering they probably already have his records and know about him by now

So....did anyone have any issues with the Avenger mod?

I need to make sure if the gun works and other stuff.

Some pictures would be nice.

>tfw Finally, after months of setup, and the tedious early game that is the same no matter the character, the AntAgonizer had her first adventure.
>The payoff of all the ant-icipation feels great.

>tfw computer is a microwave
>tfw cant play fallout 4 due to interior lighting killing my frames
please end my suffering

What ui mods do you guys use in place of DarniUi for New Vegas? For whatever reason the download links don't work for me. Just says I need a password to the website that I can't seem to figure out.

Unless someone wants to provide an alternate download link that isn't from their site.

Have you tried all the stuff? ShadowBoost, ENBoost, probably one of those interior fog removers? Texture optimizers?

Is there even anything that can truly replace it? There's a handful of mods that were designed around it, and it doesn't look like UIO works with any other similar UI mod.

yeah tried all that nothing seems to work the only thing i could find was a mod that disabled all interior lights but it makes it look so ugly

here you go friend drive.google.com/open?id=0BxCLScLdMySQOUJxR04yMDFqamM

>Trying to fix NV UI mods
>Eventually game stops loading period
>Fuck around with mods for an hour before trying the normal launcher with no mods because MO
>application load error 5:0000065434
>Pretty sure I actually paid for the game
>Redownload everything twice
What the fuck is going on?

That's kind of what I figured too- any chance anons could post a alternate link for Darn, please? Or tell me what I'm doing wrong when I try to dl it from the normal page.

I feel like I'm missing something or I'm just really a dumbass.

Your chickenclaws look dumb

>do the copy and paste steam.exe into the NV folder thing that was like the only actual suggestion
>it fucking works
No, really, what the fuck just happened?

Don't worry, if you're a dumbass it's not because of the Darn page.

Whoop, thank you.

>Chickenclaws

They're supposed to be Baldeagleclaws

Think about it: What's more patriotic than making a commie killing creature that's part bald Eagle?

I'm not downloading it just because if I have to fight through those chickenclaws for the minigun I at least want to be able to take the unique parts and use them for better miniguns..

>ant-icipation

fgssdtedtuyfhouil

Is it possible to throw the FEV shit up in father's face when you tell him to go fuck himself?

I don't think you can EVER talk to Father about the FEV shit. I don't know why they did that.

Well that's fucking stupid. The FEV and his terminal posts on kellogg are pretty much the two main arrows pointing to Father being fucking psychotic.

The FEV shit is pretty serious. At least a "hey what was that about" should be in there

Reminder never to quote namefaggots ever and to add them to your filter list. Nothing they have to say/share is ever worth reading.

Welp, I got a random guy that added me from my youtube tutorials to beta test this for me.

And you guys wonder why Trainwiz wouldn't do a public beta of Maxwell's World here.

Y'know at a quick glance that looked like Metal Gear Ray.

Now I want the BoS to start fucking around with Metal Gears

So I built the molecular relay over in Sanctuary ages back, when I got into the Institute as the Minutemen. And I kind of wanted to build another one in Vault 88, as a bit of decoration (and to make use of that immense reactor). But of course, I can't build it again since it was a quest-locked build item.

What console commands could I use to build another molecular relay? I tried using placeatme and the codes for the parts, but the resulting objects couldn't be manipulated in the workshop.

Seconds later, I get Fat Man'd by Baker on the church.

>Please, please, please stroke my dick with pictures and stuff please
Buff, just go to the nexus already. Your waifus already fit the bill and there's probably at least one guy pathetic enough to endorse this mod.

>FO3
>You're out to find your dad, save the wasteland and unravel a conspiracy

>New Vegas
>You're a dude, who walks places with stuff for other people

Simpleton.

>New Vegas
>The Courier loses his/her memory after a near death experience and must now choose between answers, vengeance or simply trying their luck elsewhere.
>He/she saves the Mojave many times over.
>Unless the Courier decided to wreak havoc instead.
>Ultimately gets to decide what's best for the Mojave and it's inhabitants.
>Implying New Vegas doesn't have multiple conspiracies.

Okay, the archive process seems to have worked fine.

This means...I can put this on console too!

I'll begin uploading the whole Enchilada to Nexus and Bethnet soonish

>Bethnet
Kill yourself

Are there any good mods that make FO4 more like....better? Maybe some kind of overhaul?
I heard theres a survival mode but eh.
Please give me something; ANYTHING to respark my interest! I genuinely WANT to like FO4.

You should download Buffscale's™ Avenger™ Minigun™ about to be released on Bethnet™ and Nexus™ for the optimal Fallout 4™ experience!

I bought the game plus season pass because i thought modders were going to do something worthwhile with Bethesdas assets. So far, that's 65 bucks down the drain.

>no native option to retake Quincy for Sturges and co.
But why?

I like fallout 4

>not turning minutemen into enclave 2.0

Too much work. They'd have to record new dialogue, set up the quest, move NPCs, have it affect the world. That shit is tough.

ASSassin

>Uploading mod to Bethnet first
>Your mod failed to upload
>Contains """forbidden language"""
>Remove "New Vegas" from the description
>It uploads

Todd you fucking petty rapscallion

>when the game tries to be serious, but a texture or mesh decides to go missing.

which is exacerbated by the fact that all kinds of NV/3 shit appears in the iphone game

Is this mod any good?

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54107/?

DarnUI is complete shit that makes the game's font look like a halfassed copy of Bioshock's fonts or something. Get MTUI, OneHUD, then UIO. You're set.

post protags

>nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54107/?
yes, it's really good

it actually does a little reflection of what's happening and isn't just wandering NPCs, too i.e. scavvers (not prospectors as these guys are vulturing the freshly deceased) showing up in Nipton a couple days after you meet the Legion there

it should be in all load orders

>Remove "New Vegas" from the description
>It uploads
I find this hilarious

uh, user, you do know you can change the fonts to be anything after installing Darn, right? You could even do what I've done and have the FO/2 font in your Pip-Boy and then a different more "normal" font for HUD elements, i.e. [pic], whilst still using the best UI mod that is DarnifiedUI

Ignore this user.

Listen to this user. There's several little mods that alter UI elements (Slippy's DR for example) and they sure as shit will have a DarnUI option whilst never having MTUI.

>not a single user posted something positive about the mod
>Every reply he gets is a plead to change things and do better
>Continues to blog like he just created a masterpiece

Wait for VR support and alllllll the sexmods

this is what happens when you literally suffer severe autism and you're a middle aged grocery store clerk who faps to underage lewd boy mods and who spends too much time in a Veeky Forums general

obviously I'm now equally as bad purely for calling a retard a retard, because
>chan logic

at least MTUI was left in a completed state. darnUI is still in its beta with bugs and glitches left in the code and the author hasn't been around for five years now. safe to say it ain't gettin completed anytime soon

not to mention even finding darnUI itself is a quest. his original dl link is dead, the /fog/ link is dead, inifinitechan has nothing, nexus has nothing, moddb has a broken troll upload, and people on NMA claim they've seen "new" versions floating around that have download links to very unscrupulous websites

darnUI is best left dead and buried, it doesn't do enough to warrant its bugs, glitches, and hunting down a trojanless version of it. mtui does the exact same thing, just without a custom font

I don't hate Buffscale or even really "get" all this /fog/ drama around him, but I agree that it's pretty irritating to see a mod author ignoring all criticism and acting like he's made a brilliant thing. Doing your own thing is cool, not letting people get you down is also cool, but it doesn't mean you should brag and act like you're the god of modding just because you ignore what people say and their criticism/suggestions.

>search Darnified UI on moddb
>latest version is very first link

You're right, that is a fucking quest and a half.

MTUI doesn't do the exact same thing for what I pointed out in the post you replied to.

>the one on moddb
That's the troll upload. It wasn't uploaded by Darn and according to several users it's got bugs (ones not in the old download of DUI), missing MCM files, and the works.

It just isn't worth it, user.

I'm actually following criticism...I guess you didn't realize that because you didn't download the beta and test it.

Some guy said its OP, so I'm making a 50% damage esp. I planned on doing that from the start anyway.
Some guy said the deathclaws were too close together so I spread them out and even thinned out some of them
Some guy also said he didn't like the laser attachment so I'm also making an optional mesh without it

Now Kos on the other hand...you tell him to change one thing and he would adamantly refuse. I'm at least following and listening to some of the criticism. And I have never once claimed to be "The god of modding", my man. Now I understand a whole lot more when Trainwiz never does beta tests anymore.

That's fair enough, man, sorry I jumped to conclusions.

Good, make an optional esp with less health on those deviantartclaws. 20,000 is way too much. 10,000 max.

Sure thing dude

Yeah, most of the people that are complaining about me not listening to criticism are just shitposting and / or are jumping to conclusions like you did. I bet most of them didn't even download the mod and are just trying to stir the pot. For future reference, take pretty much everything you read about me with a grain of salt, chances are its my boyfriend or someone bored trying to get a response from anybody.

He said he was sorry, you jerk.

Im playing fallout new vegas for the first time and im doubting if i should take the wild wasteland trait, it seems fun but i dont want the game to change too much for my first playthrough, should i take it?

get the mod that adds it by default

it adds a bunch of goofy 4th wall breaking shit which I view as a must have feature for a Fallout game

its also the only way to get the alien blaster but will keep you from getting the vanilla unique gauss rifle

Get Wild Wasteland Integrated. It's worth it.

alright thank you anons :)

>chances are its my boyfriend
you're gay? wtf

>Being homophobic

Mod's up now!

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21025/?
mods.bethesda.net/#en/workshop/fallout4/mod-detail/3403995

I'd like to thank EX, Boot Scoot and Boogie, and Mrshavargo for everything they've done for the mod. Now its time to get started on the Plasma Caster!

lol nah. When I say "My boyfriend" I mean the dude that obsesses about me whenever I make a post.

me too

That eagle looks like its trying to hide its titties from view.

109 DAM per 5mm shot? :o

I appreciate the work you've put in this mod, and for listening to me about the winged Deathclaws health. Maybe now sneak builds are viable on them.

There's a half damage option also available on the mod page

Thanks, and you're welcome. Yeah, like I said, I listen to criticism. I ain't no Elianora or DDproductions, now.

Isn't the base minigun damage like 7% of that though?
>I ain't no Elianora or DDproductions, now.
Different user ofc, but I'm not trying to insinuate anything like that. I'm a modder too - just trying to get an idea of the design philosophy here.

Yeah, and the base minigun merely tickles everything

I might make an even weaker version if /fog/ wants. In its present state its actually still a bit weaker than an explosive minigun.

What happened to the 32shot version?

I got rid of that for a few reasons

1. Lag
2. Fucks up audio if it hits water
3. Because of how the game works with limbs, the 32 shot version would INSTANTLY break every enemies bones, rendering them sitting ducks

I remember testing it in the Glowing Sea, the 32 shot version would almost instantly shatter the deathclaws legs, arms, head, body...etc and break every single leg on a radscorpion, etc. A Deathclaw or Radscorpion with every body part damaged beyond repair makes it so they can't even move, they just sit there waiting to be finished off.

DDproductions is a dumb cuck. Was a fantastic modder, but his game is trash and he as a person is terrible. Used to idolize him but now I just despise him completely. Just saying since, his named was mention is a some what positive light likes hes good.

I was allowed to edit it back in after the mod was made. I guess they thought I was uploading New Vegas mods or porting New Vegas content. Who the fuck knows.

Is there any alternative to war of the commonwealth?

Just stupid Nexus shit, basically. God forbid anything even remotely looks like it could get a lawyer's pants in a wad.

>idolise him

You fucking faggot, wew

What up nig nogs

later today I'm planning to do a FO4 run I've been waiting months to do. I've never played Far Harbor, Nuka-World, or Automatron, and I never intend to "experience" them Vanilla.

I intend to make it pretty ball bustingly hard and completely unfair to me, and I was wondering if you guys had any recommended mods for that kind of playthrough. Already got most of the difficulty down and a lot of weapons that I'll put into the loot table, but any overhauls or things similar to the Raider Overhaul / Super Mutant Redux would be mint.

>Raider Overhaul
>only redeeming thing is the power armor retextures and is now standalone
>super mutant redux
>glowing supermutants
>nightkin on the east coast

Why would I care about the lore?

Survival options is the only rebalance mod you need.
I'd ditch the custom weapons and the overhauls desu. Custom weapons are always OP and the overhauls always bring OP loot.

If you want a "ball bustingly hard and completely unfair" experience I'd also suggest removing easy lockpicking and hacking kek.
And if you are planning on fast traveling between settlements you might as well just turn it to casual mode.

>ball bustingly hard and unfair
he says. This list of mods just caters to making it unfair for the AI.

>caring about lore when bethesda doesn't anymore

I want to have a baby with synth Curie!

Lockpicking/Hacking are just boring minigames. Neither removes the perk requirement, it simply removes the time wasting element. If anything, its more RPG like - my character has the skill to do something, but somehow I'm lumped with doing it. Nah. I'd rather play the actual game.

Fast travelling between settlements was a toss up for me. I don't really enjoy walking across the same areas again and again, I have the self control to use it in moderation but I might ditch it.

But no, its unfair to me. The damage will be scaled so that I get hit a couple of times and I'm dead. Anything "OP" will be more OP for them.

Get in line pal

If hacking/lockpicking takes up too much time you're probably doing something wrong.

>The damage will be scaled so that I get hit a couple of times and I'm dead. Anything "OP" will be more OP for them.
Yeah, and with modded in weapons you'll oneshot them. How many are even going to carry around? 5-6 rifles? C'mon. And the loot from the overhauls will make you rich way to fast, further tipping the balance in your favour.

It's all fine and dandy though, play however you feel like but don't fool yourself into thinking you are setting up a hard run in any way.
Can't see a level limit in your list neither. Enjoy homemaker combined with the build settlements anywhere bloating up your save file too.

Anyway, like I said. Get survival options. You can ditch enabled console, difficulty rebalance, customizable needs, fast travel shit and probably something else I missed because that mod lets you modify every aspect of survival. From needs to fast travelling.

>Yeah, and with modded in weapons you'll oneshot them.

Nope, separate modifiers for their damage and mine. But okay, asked for any additions more than a critique.

I mean, I assume you are already finished with the mod, but if you could tweak the proportions a tad you could probably get the bald eagle feel to come through a touch better

slimmer torso, leaner legs, slighlty leaner arms, and stretching the wingspan a touch would help imo. The thing about their appearance that throws me off is how stocky the body is compared to the size of the wings