New RWD KIA sedan Stinger

So what's the consensus Veeky Forums?

carscoops.com/2017/01/new-2018-kia-stinger-rwd-sports-sedan.html?m=1

See We don't want your gook garbage, now GTFO fucking shills.

Impolite sage.

close enough.

no motorsports experience?

no point in building RWD sporty cars

But that's not me,stay mad
You mean miles better, right?

The designer in charge was the former head of BMW's M division, read the article FFS

Yeah you are right. Id rather have another generic looking four door instead of a fucking weird as fuck but cool looking coupe.

They're coming out with the coupe version, calm your tits

lets be honest,

it does not look like a sports car

it looks boring as hell

Maybe from the pic in OP, but fuck man it's an affordable NEW rear wheel drive sports sedan, shame it's auto only

>Auto only
What the fuck is the point then?

RWD and twin turbo V6 is the fucking point dingus

And yet none of Hyundai's sporty cars drive worth a damn against similar cars. The Veloster Turbo is not much of a hot hatch in any meaning of the word. The Genesis Coupe isn't particularly well handling but at least it has some grunt.

Daily reminder an i20 (WRC) and a Kia Optima (PWC) (and the Tiburon if you go back to the 90s) have more motorsports heritage than anything else Hyundai makes.

What is it with entry level """luxury""" chink brands putting the same "signature" front grill on every fucking car?
>kia
>acura
>lexus
>hyundai
also,
>Ex BMW designer, but no hofmeister kink
>GINORMOUS C pillar
>white mirrors on an otherwise red car with black accents

The designer is nicked from Audi, the BMW guy is in charge of driving dynamics.

Kia Forte as well

Drivers Michael Galati and Nic Jönsson drove the No. 10 Infinity Audio Kia Forte Koup in the Street Tuner (ST) class, beating out a few Honda Civic Si’s, Mazdaspeed 3s and Volkswagen GTIs.

wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot dick

the optima turbo gets a dct and the stinger doesn't

-_-

Probably because none of the FWD cars in KIA/Hyundai lineup use the DCT

Whoops, meant RWD

Oh neat. I don't follow CTSCC so I didn't know.

Not really a big deal, their DCT sucks BBCs and generally isn't much better than a slushbox.

>365 hp
>Compete against the BMW 4 series (NOT THE M4)

As much as I enjoy reading that article and seeing KIA trying to compete against BMW, I cannot fathom how it will "win".

The article does not list actual track times, WEIGHT, etc... so all in all, it could be a fucking 4000 pigfat 365hp riced up sedan that a measly BMW 440i can beat.

Idk, too vague of a car. Need more specs and real time data. But regardless, if KIA really BTFO BMW, then it will surely make KIA shine and we should be happy... BMW will roll out better cars(?).

>1 post by this ID

Man the kia shills are out in full force. Nobody wants to buy your Mercedes-Benz/BMW/Volvo/Audi rip off you dumb gooks.

Weak attempt

God dammit Kia.

I've posted several times ITT and I'm not a shill, stay mad

At what? Telling some favorable news? Cause that ain't true

post a picture of your car

Not mine, but I have the same model, trim, and color

That's because dct sucks balls in real life driving

looks like they came up with a concept and then handed it to bmw to finish it

It's said to do 0-100 kph in 5.1 seconds so i think the performance could be comparable to a 435i GC or the S5 sportback (8T) but yeah it could handle like shit

love it

basically what a modern alfa rwd sedan should've been. hilarious that kia is having to show the automotive world how to design modern cars

does it look like this

considering the lead designer was a former bmw head, fucking obviously

But coupe Genesis had 350 HP a reasonable price in Canada, no forced induction and manual. The fun things is that the "enthusiast" model was the base model.
Could be ok if it's priced like the penis window mobile.

It probably wont be considering its a Kia and they try to price them just below premium brands

>KIA

Will be garbage

>former head of BMWs M division leading the project
>garbage

Yeah how about reading the article first before opening your dick suckers

Its still a KIA, some BMW fag won't change that

>Project leads have no impact on the project

k

You are literally retarded, get out