Interior general

Almost finished doing the interior on my daily missile!
Post your interior and any thing you've done to customize it.

This has to be b8

what the fuck op?

looks like a mcdonalds from 1990

pic of my detachable steering wheel - because RACECAR haha

>painted stalks
>haha
>becase racecar

Yep, 100% b8

Fucking Heinous

Nice man. You should paint the handbrake blue but leave the tip black

listen fuck off if all you're gonna do is talk shit, the reason the car is such shit now is because all people want to do is hate on other people's ride. if you have the passion for cars, you are ok in my book.

i have a blue drift button on order already, but down the road I'm pretty sure i'm gonna do a blue hydro-e

god damn it
>reason the car SCENE is such shit
fuck off again please faggot haters

Make sure you get those floor mats painted too

rattle can it yourself?

Is it 1999?

You overdid the blue theme. Remove the paint off the stalks, vents, and burn those floor mats and it wouldn't look too bad.

most of it I spray painted, the stalks i had to brush by hand tho

Paint your windshield instead of tinting it and try to drive as fast as you can.

is it just me or is the steering column super long and at a strange angle?

it's the little touches that make the car special in my book. Keep on doing you, and fuck what anybody else tells ya.

Op i hope your gonna finish and paint the white part of your dash sometging so it matches. Great job on your first custom Interior.

FUCKING KEK

this looks DISGUSTING
kill yourself

thank you

>passenger blue while center are black
>plastic bit under speedo is white
>red floor mats when the theme is blue

Even if these weren't issues it would still be hideous but god damn apply yourself

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Holy shit, man. I am fucking dying. Oh, Christ OP, that is hideous beyond words. It's like an eight year old's view of how to make a car cool would be. Fucking hell, if you like it, cool I guess, but holy shit I hope you're not trying to pick anything up with that. Shit is pussy and dick repellant in final solution form.

looks like a child's play pen

Where did you buy the aftermarket steering wheel.
I wanna buy one but I'm lost.

all of you immature faggot can fuck off. mods please delete this thread, i can't do it, it says the post is too old.
idk why i thought a bunch of faggot busriders would appreciate a fellow car fan. THIS is exactly why r/cars is so much better than the shit hole of the internet.

>Center console

Enjoy your death trap.

You know when the guy is serious with the upgrades when he got the ''racing'' floor mats.

Fucking hell you are hilarious.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
THIS HAS TO BE B8 NOW.
People off of reddit don't use the term "bussriders". Regardless, thanks for the laugh op.

Fuckin Aussie faggot...

This sort of rice amuses me

i cant stand when people ruin an otherwise fine stock interior

Ive done nothing to it.

I'll give you credit for the long game bait

ayo where to cop sikk "MAX POWER" race wrap

need some xtra traction when im gripping on my drift rod

Your car's top, blud.

>that spiderman toy near the shifter

Oh fuckin' hell it all makes sense now! Do you suppose OP bought the car in the first place because of the red/blue A/C temp bar? He saw that and went "that's it, spiderman car, brilliant", and just fucking went for it, yeah?

The white part is the unfinished "web" portion

I am in tears

I think it's Captain America.

You may have overdone it tbqh

SHOW TUBES
FUCKING SHOW TUBES

Why making a proper rollcage when you can install shitty tubes that cost the same and were designed not to protect you or increase chassis rigidity but for "style and show".

Man, the early 00s were so pathetic.

>I want my car's interior to look like the office space of a dutch hooker

What do you do at night to pay the bills, user?

Student at a university during the day, tinsmith by evenings and a faggot by night

>faggot by night

So gay for pay?

not bad tbqh. I like it a lot. I really like how all the colours are red and that you dont have a mismatch of things. well done.

No, just an annoying fucktard

Thanks, my rhodopsin levels do seem blessed by it as well.

>this entire thread

OP your car looks like shit kys senpai

>am on budget in europe
>these used alpha romeos look cool
>check interior
>run

kys

fuck the haters OP. thats a cool car. good job.

>just do you bro teehee
opinion discarded

>all cheap interiors are boring grey masses
>option to have dashboard trim in body colous
>now giant pieces of plastics parts like vents and plastic panels are brightly coloured
>just want subtle details like a thin line across the dash

Why was this so hard for car manufacturers?

Not painting the stalks, painting the center vents, removing the little plastic man, and using floor mats in blue or a shade of grey would go a long way to making that look presentable.

I was about to comment on this. Thats sad. Why install a roll change if its non functional. Just make it harder to get in and out with no extra protection at all.

Comfy tweed seats

Oh my god, they might not make nice or good cars, but motherfucker those seats are comfy. C-O-M-F-Y! Friend had a Sierra, jesus the rear seat was a throne, absolutely fantastic to sit on, soft and cushy.

So buy a german?

The 87-93 Mustang Sport seats were actually pretty good. Comfy, and fairly supportive without being a pita about it.

What the fuck is that shoved into the shift boot? Captain America?

This is the only pic I have atm, doing a full conversion to black & leather, only need rear seats, doors & a new ICC to be finished.

Rear seats need reupolstering since ford didnt make leather wagon seats

Auto electrician wants $1k to convert rear windows to power windows

Cant find the ICC I want anywhere

Saved

bump

why there is a dildo beside the seat?