Why are americans obsessed with gtr's?

why are americans obsessed with gtr's?

I'm obsessed with the all-new 2017 HONDA CIVIC

If you are talking about R35 GTR's

It's not Americans specifically but teenagers all over the world.

But if we are talking about R34's and older well because muh FnF and muh Paul Walker.

They are genuinely fun cars, if you get the chance to drive one, you should.

the forbidden fruit aspect did a whole lot to mythologize them for Americans too

also Instagram/youtube car "culture" is the absolute worst when it comes to the R35 GTR.

its strictly shitposting in it's purest form.

Because they're sort of like a Japanese Mustang.

Big bang for your buck.

They aren't unless you mean american gtr fans and people on Veeky Forums/JDM-bro parts of the internet. that can certainly inflate things but in reality they aren't anymore obsessed with gtrs than europeans are with mustangs.

its fast and easy to drive

Yup, forgot to add that as well.

Why are yuropoos so obsessed with Americans?

by americans you mean teenage youtubers

#2fast#GTRGram#MyGTR#F4f#FrontEndFriday#Mustangsssuck#Mustangscaantturn#MOPARORNOCARXD#GTR#MuhGTR#Lookatthisnet#GTRSpoiler#GTRsWorldWide#GtrFam#PaulWalkerGTR#R35#R34#GTROrNoCar#Newcop#Hustle#GTRCop#GTRTint#GTRSupercharged#Boosted#JDMGTR#JDMGram#GTRModded#Lifestooshorttostaystock

-""""culture"""" car """"owner""""

America was the colony that got away and theyve been salty ever since

because they want to marry asian doctor who can afford Hers and the GTRs maintenance

Because they are big and fat

Only actual sport car available in their third world country.
Muscle cars are memes created for the sole purpose of keeping the oil industry happy by making desirable cars with absurd mpg

I'd say the vast majority of teenagers like the GTR because its a Instagram supermodel, they want nothing more than to post pictures every hour of every day of where they are "posted up" or taking it to the self serve car wash because that's what you do when you're a "car enthusiast"

my son you are man now
will you purchase home
or will you purchase stupid nip car

>tannerfox says he earned his gtr with youtube money
>people believe him
I get that youtubers who get over a million views per video make a lot of revenue, but surely he's just lying and his rich parents just bought it for him? Do insurance companies in USA even insure 16 year olds?

Didn't mean to reply to your post, my bad

legally the car cannot be in his name it has to be in one of his parents names and he can be put as a "Secondary Driver" and doing that wont boost rates or anything but as soon as he turns 18 then he will be added to the insurance and it will go up significantly. so if its gone before he turns 18 we know that hes not as rich as he says he is

Also what the fuck is it with fucking highschoolers in these high end cars? How much more spoiled do upper class kids have to act before the rest of the people realize that the US have a class problem?

I think we like the R35s so much because its the first Skyline to really be sold in the US from production, all the tuners get butthurt because we want the older ones but we have to wait for them to be 25 years old and then find one thats in decent condition, then import it on top of the already expensive purchase price, if the car isnt 25 years old yet (lets say the R34 as an example) we have to buy it and import it (expensive as fuck) and we can only really register it as a "Show Vehicle" and cant legally drive it, not to mention with any of this it takes alot of paperwork to get permission to even import the car and you have to make sure your state is okay with it and shit,

in short, you can buy a R35 anywhere and the older ones we actually want is a horrible headache to get

Considering his total views, he's probably made a couple mil just from ad revenue plus any outside endorsements so it's plausible he bought it.

bumping

lmao marxists

Have fun riding to your job at panera bread in your 2003 Camry with a bumper sticker that says "REDISTRIBUTE YOUR WEALTH OR WE'LL REDISTRIBUTE YOUR BLOOD." Meanwhile I'll be riding in my chariot pulled by four solid gold GTRs with diamond-studded truck nuts to the cement business my dad owns.

How can you NOT like GT-R, all gens are equally great.

Because unlike many sport cars the GTR is very hard to get. If you wait long enough you can get almost any non exotic aside the viper.
Also on paper the GTR is the greatest car of all times.

this.