/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Limsa Lominsa Fact Checker Edition

>Heavensturn (December 31st - January 14th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Heavensturn/

>Free login campaign (December 1st - January 4th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7f6f03825f75fdb71701f7ad9f68cbf4d8ab3bca

>Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser:
youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

>Red Mage Teaser:
streamable.com/25l4x

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

前 Edition :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HaEfEONHyNY
final-fantasy-14.org/abilities.php?name=&rank=&class=Thaumaturge&order_by=&submit=Filter&page=2&ipp=50&page=1&ipp=50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

xth for moving on.

whats a good fc to join on balmung?

>Lancer can use dragonsong dive without having the eye of the azure dragoon

What the fuck, Yoshi P?

How does this make lore sense? This is ruining my immersion.

Dozy

I've been getting a lot of fanmail from everybody here at /xivg/, so I decided to make a video of opening and reading some of my favourites!
youtube.com/watch?v=HaEfEONHyNY
Remember to like and subscribe!!!

If the thread is to be believed, Soft is getting better.

If you don't buy into that mentality, DRAKN is pretty alright.

Drakn!

So now that 3.0 is almost over what's your favorite area from Heavensward?

yeah sorry i don't put effort into being brain damaged like noroi does mine comes naturally, i only queued as LNC to prove the point

people aren't really supposed to even play classes past 30, but i know some dumbass is gonna come and say otherwise just because marauder and i think archer had a while to shine in frontline which was cool.

Friendly reminder next update is 14 days away

Highlanders

Probably the Sea of Clouds and the Dravania Forelands. Love the music in the Forelands especially.

Holy shit, is that a female highlander? They make that pixie cut look cute as fuck.

Did you play 1.0?

you could have been an archer casting fire 3 and weaving in cure 3's if you wanetd

>cloud strife hair
>"pixie cut"

Yeah, I did. "But 1.0" isn't really a reason to play a class instead of a job. Much less in 2016. Classes have long since stopped being relevant, and they're in the game because it would be more work to gut them entirely.

>you could have been an archer casting fire 3 and weaving in cure 3's if you wanetd

not him but was this actually a thing? curious

I googled pixie cut and it's similar hairstyles to that one. Cloud's hair on a woman would be called a pixie cut, right?

tfw like my highlander but miss my midlander

I have a friend in both soft and drakn and they both said basically the same thing. That they are both fine FC's that you will never have problems with as long as you dont try to be some special butterfly in the FC or here.

Who is your favorite dead c@?

Yeah.

THM had more abilities in 1.0 than a level 60 black mage has in Heavensward.

final-fantasy-14.org/abilities.php?name=&rank=&class=Thaumaturge&order_by=&submit=Filter&page=2&ipp=50&page=1&ipp=50

Unlike ARR where only 5% of your skillset is crossclassable, about 95% of your skillset was crossclassable in 1.0 so if you could think of a build, you could make it work

but i'm drakn special butterfly

That's Valsi, the cutest highlander who hasn't changed
I liked your midlander but I really do love your highlander. Most people don't agree with my tastes, though..

Ah yes, from back when Conjurer was Sage and Thaumaturge was stupid.

Thanks, it was originally meant to be just a test run over the weekend, but now it's wednesday and I still haven't changed back so i'm not too sure yet

Simian Thrash coming to ff14 WHEN?

I need Hundred Fists and Simian Thrash back. please. pleeeease.

post your midlander

Here it is user

I want a new set of armor. They haven't released anything but cloth shit since Soldiery. It was Soldiery and then a bunch of "You might as well not even play male Roegadyn" tier stuff - with coat tails.

I don't have an EB dress to dye blue to be Elsa, silly user

pst me sometime pinny i can fix that

Hyur's from high places.

Also AST question. Who benefits more from Arrow. Post 52 BRD or a melee dps? Im kinda not sure how Bards are dps wise since i always hear they are more support/damage. So im never sure if giving a bard a dps boosting card is better then giving it to a more "pure" dps.

Lewds of this lizard when? And its 12 days if my math is right

They're in a secret gallery.
And isn't it the 17th?

Hold the phone. Didnt I see you just a moment ago at Quarrymill on Adamantoise?

Cats on roofs. Going for a nap

Post lewds.

[Thanks for the offer, but i'll have to pass.]

I like this highlander.

>secret gallery
Oh no not again! You're right it does release on the 17th apparently basic math is hard.

Wow, you're still on that roof? Sleep well. Cute cat.

Nope, That must have been someone else.

hello
no i am not going to draw the horns

Huh, thats pretty amusing. I saw someone not long ago that looked exactly like your character

Wait it's Pins? That was one of my favorite midlanders ever...

niggers get off OF MY BOARD

Yeah it's a super secret gallery this time around.

I can be your favourite highlander too though, right? I'm still not sure if it's a permanent change

>tfw cucked
Im too sad to even kill myself
please somebody do it for me

*beats u up*
GET REKT U WIBBLY WOBBLY WANKA

*it was a hologram*

Just the one

/pet

"Nap" will probably end up being a full 8, good job me. Really going now.

Mommy need help and advice pls respond if on

Less clothes more butt!

LF someone on Excalibur to web me and tolerate me tenderly. Must be willing to pretend I'm funny and carry me through expert roulette 3 times weekly, PST....

I don't actually like highlanders very much, sorry.... But still, you're enjoying it which is nice to see. /pet

But isn't my fishing outfit cute?

Don't fall asleep on a roof.

Not on Excalibur but I wanted to ask, what top is that?

The hat is the rest could go. Fishing pole can stay too.

>draw the horns
Do it

It's the Onion Armour from Labyrinth of the Ancients. It's for DRG exclusively, although I think BRD/MCH has access to an inferior recoloured version.

Aww i'm sorry to hear that It's fun, the emotes are way too exaggerated though
I'm afraid I can't do that, it's important that I wear clothes while fishing

Ah hell. I need to grind there for some other armor pieces anyways. Thanks.

please tell me what to do ingame

>inferior recoloured version.
I agree with you when female characters wear it but it is one of the few armors that look good on male BRD/MCH that isn't cowboy themed.

catch all the ARR big fish, all 112

Make modern-day fits.

I got really lucky in the way that...
A) I didn't know that the top even existed before it dropped
B) I won the roll as soon as I found out existed
I got similarly lucky with the gauntlets from the set, the next run of LotA I did they dropped and I won them.
I've never been very lucky since then, aside from 1 particular moment... ;_;

no i forgot to and now i've already shittily coloured it so i can't be bothered

Honestly, I've never seen any character of either gender wearing it. I don't think I've even seen it drop once. I just think the Onion top is as well-coloured as the model could possibly be, so a recolour is instantly inferior in my eyes.

Can someone start making new threads from now on so this retard can't force himself into the op

Jeez, that is pretty lucky. At least you got it, then. I'm sure your luck will help you out again sometime soon.

I haven't even started any of the Crystal Tower yet, been sidetracked by the story and leveling.

That's interesting, I haven't seen very many people use the older styles i use. Rarely ever even see other male Roegadyn.

is there any sleeveless chestpiece for tanks

Male roes have a horrible reputation in this general thanks to one rabid avatarshitposter.

a bra

op was 80 posts ago nigga the other 32 of us in the thread have like scrolled down and moved on with our lives

explain this?

only one that you could use that comes to my mind is the tantalus shirt you get from so high sub reward

Ah I can't wait to see what RDM AF looks like on Roe in 4.0. They always looked so cool in FFXI.

can you draw white splatters on the face and mouth now?

hopefully I don't have to resort to using the Coliseum Galerus
anything else?

I've already spent my luck reserves...
;_;

I hope you're enjoying the game though!

looks like shit, please don't ruin other talented people's work, you hack

You're becoming a problem. Tone down on selfies.

Oh i had no idea, I browse too many generals to keep up with everything.

Who is this cat?

idk i feel like the way i drew the hair makes it impossible to do horns in the right spot

no

that guy's an idiot. "horrible reputation" = one autistic ban evader that tries to stop people from posting by spamming the thread.

Okay.

It's a c@ on Balmung.

HAVE FAITH...

I've been having quite a bit of fun, yeah! More than I originally thought I would, to be honest. I grew more attached to my potato than I thought I would, too.

user there's at least ten thousand cats on Balmung...

You will meet him soon enough. He either posts gay unrelated shit or pretends to know anything about the game while being factually wrong and going on hours long autistic tirades.

She's cute post more of her? Face 4 suncats are so perfect...