twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Comfiest Van

>5cyl ear sex S70R
Yum yum
I'm more for the estates though.
youtube.com/watch?v=ViNWP7DEs6s

ford panther bodies, GM B-bodies

because fuck you, a couch on wheels is what you want

Why are there so many fucking buttons? Jesus Christ. All those buttons and they STILL have to have a fucking iPad in the dashboard for even MORE shit?

I bought a '70 Volvo 140 last spring, and the seats in that are by far the comfiest I've ever been in. It's even got lumbar support. Volvo is based.

Why can't you go comfy and fast u lil bitch?

actually pretty fast

>tfw 300hp lux car

OP is a cuck.

You can have it all, so why do you choose not to?

>I nearly bought one of those for $3000NZD. The last own only owned it a few month put a new cambelt/ waterpump, was interested but suspicious so paid for an inspection the next day, get a call from the AA an couple hours before saying the seller cancelled the inspection, if someone hadnt bought my my spot i would have lost $200 because the seller didn't bother to tell me. Call the Guy like WTF, Hen says the car was leaking oil so they were getting it fixed and that he would pay for the next inspection but i bailed on it. car drops to 2000-2500 cant remember and sells.

Still think to this day did i miss a bargin or would it have been a money pit.

940 turbo here, also comfy

Can confirm

Inherited a 940 that is (very) likely to fail the next inspection, which is due this year. But it has these nice seats and also additional thick seat covers. Grandpa knew what comfy was. God bless.

>inspecting your car

Mine went out 3 years ago, but no one has pulled me over so I figure I can make it 2 more years to get away with safety only (at least in my state).

I'm in Germany, wouldn't want to get pulled over in an uninspected in a car that falls apart in every direction

Love my '88, dat i6, rwd, tufted leather seats, "smooth" slushbox. Fantastic daily.

Nothing competes with the inward comfiness and outward style of the '61-'69 Continental.

Fair enough. I'm a burger and no one in the south cares about emissions.

Btw is Germany really as unsafe as the news & /pol/ make it out to be? I've always wanted to visit.

I don't read /news/ and /pol/, but I can tell you It's very safe here actually and people are friendly

Thanks germanbro, if you're ever in Texas I'll get you some dank bbq

t. negro

I miss it a lil even still

Seconding this. Those back seats are hnnnng

In my country they only check emissions if theres a check engine light. And 90s Volvo's have that autistic OBD 1 blinky box that you have to manually plug the lead into. So even if there is a light they usually can't figure out what it is and they don't bother to find out

plushy french cars are pretty comfy

>S70 R
>R

Your car sucks. R makes it way too fast. That costs you a fuckton comfy points.

If only it ran, desu.

Comfy af 2012 Ford Falcon

Land Yachts in general.

Luxury = comfy died in 2011.

rip panther platform
press F to pay respects

Tell me that doesn't look comfortable.

My 05 Jeep Liberty is pretty comfy. Comfier than my wife's 2015 fit or my old element. Nice and roomy, heated seats plus I can rest my arm on the window/door pretty comfortably.

Comfy =/= grandma's overstuffed living room sofa.

I can second this. I have a 2000 V70 (which is just the wagon version of this) and it is very comfy. Being a spacious wagon, it also is surprisingly comfy to sleep in with the seats folded flat.

My cousin had one of these, smelled like backwoods and weed 24/7, so compfy

>250 bhp
>3,000lbs of swedish brick
>too fast

Love this interior. Why can't manufacturers understand that this is all people want?

>has an LT1
>le ebin sleeper

>drug dealers car

cressida is like the 80's ls400 isn't it

Lol slow?

The 98 S70R has an LSD from the M59 gearbox.

Its 250 hp stock. With a tune without even a bigger turbo ur doing 290-300 hp crank.

Slap on a K24 or 18T/19T and ur pushing 330hp+ for next to nothing.

Even stock u will eat the 300hp mustangs due to 240lb torque @ 2100rmp all the way till redilne.

With some properly setup suspension you will also be leaving a lot of cars behind in the corners... Soo i dont see ur "slow" point.

The stock conrods are good till about 350hp cranks with a good tune and the pistons and block to a bit over 400 crank.

So for about 3-4k u can push 350-400 hp on this car easily. The gearbox laughs untill 600 hp and the R clutch is good untill 450+

87' Mighty Max single cab. Mine had a bench seat and was probably one of the comfiest cars I've ever owned. Sadly I bought a faulty oil cap and it burned down. RIP in peace.

>tips vape

Is that Avon Barksdale?

mofwiggen comfy

avon wants corners not benzes

Mines comfy but really needs seats, the "comfort" seats are anything but, tracking down some factory sport or Recaros

Your spinning front tires aint eating shit bitch.

>those sidewalls
>comfy
pick one

I smell a salty mustang owner

I want to resto mod one of those, or a 60s T Bird, so bad.

I'm talking total sleeper with a nice fuel injected crate motor, air shocks, etc. No nigger shit. Just modern tech and stealthy looks.

how prone to tipping is it cause to me it looks like it would only take a hard corner to get it over

wtf

>LT1
Yeah no, those were Northstar Caddys

Thank Audi and Jag for that stupid rotary shifter trend, but the retard dash placement is all FCA

bc it isnt. retarded touch screens, integrated wifi, 62 usb connections, bluetooh, other gay as shit are in cars for a reason. they are a huge selling point to most buyers.
just bc you and i want 3 gauges, a wheel and a nob is meaningless bc we are in the minority.

Yeah but it has an R in its name

Nobody posting the king of comfy

I gave an 86 selling on the roadside by my house a miss after seeing two stoners off their asses who owned it walk up to me while I was looking at it.

Of course, I'll just drop my extra 100k I have on a used one, and not worry about the 15k/yr maintenance cost.

I-I'm not a pleb or anything, right??

Eating in cars is fucking rude.

>autism grid

Pretty good, except:

>majority of your car knowledge is from youtube and forums
Where else am I supposed to learn? Forums are the next best thing to actually doing something with an experienced person.

lel

Here we go again with this shit. Haha bravo, you tried to force a meme but it goes nowhere. Do you think you can score keks with this, huh? You think youre funny posting this over and over huh? Well i got news for you, you arent. You are literally worse than that faggot who constantly shitposts that fucking Chevy Trailblazer.

>not referring to car by chassis code
literally everybody from the slant-eyediest JAY DEE EM fanboy to the most wringly baby boomer does this, though

>muh F-body could walk your shitbox, kid
>b-but muh anime cartoon said the AE86 is the best car!

don't lel at me, it's an honest question

why are there so many buttons

its just fiat-chrysler's way of being "innovate". theyve already recalled a bunch of ram trucks with electrical related problems.

so do I but no one expects me to go fast

Is that what the van from My Summer Car is based on?

my man!

closer to the 80's is200

but yeah cressida was top of the top of the line toyota at the time in america

First you get the corners, then you get the Benzes.

My nigger.

Its safe around Germans.
Its not safe around gypsys or migrants.

Comfiest

>fwd

Germany is magnitudes safer than the US. There's no such thing as "parts of town you mustn't enter or else you'll be robbed or carjacked" or "gas stations you mustn't stop at". Hell, the gas pumps are still generally unlocked here.

No, base deville had the 4.9 v8

Right, but the point was that they didn't have an LT1

fug it looks clean

sitting in my thinking spot

Wow, that's a big guy.

>No mk3 supra
Comfy seats, smooth ride, and the dash set up is bretty nice. The burgundy is a little much, though.

For you

Early 90's De Villes are max. comfy

best taste

people love them and that's why there popular

>fwd
>spoiler
>atrocious wheels
Not comfy or functional man

I'd like to own an LS as comfy daily. I like how cheap the LS400's are (under $4k). The LS430's look the meanest to me. The LS460's have the coolest options.

I've seen people buy $2k LS400's, 5MT swap them, strip them, and weld the diff. Around $4k spent and they have a surprisingly well controlled drift machine.

I'd rather be a little more tame with mine.

...that piece of shit was made in 2005?

>Falcon
>Fwd
U wat m8

What car is this? I don't know Mercedes models very well.

>What car is this?
It's the Sledgehammer
560SEC AMG

Looks nice... can I ask mileage and what you paid? Thinking of getting one soon, or maybe an early s40.