youtube.com/watch?v=Iectr_CfTkc
youtu.be/fVahi5BB678
reddit.com/r/RimWorld/comments/5ll838/comment/dbwq3pg
youtube.com/watch?v=4IzN7N1EHQ8
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=818322128&searchtext=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for ayy update

youtube.com/watch?v=Iectr_CfTkc

Should I do it? Should I fall to the level of the fucking Chinese?

is this a good game without mods

xth for milking slutty tribals

this is a lewd thread now

>give her the dick
>she dies of the flu

It's an okay game without mods, but nowhere near as good as it is with mods.

Not worth $30 if you don't intend to mod it, and so it's not really worth $30 even if you do for that matter.

I bought it because I've got hundreds of hours in it but I wouldn't really say it's worth the money.

I don't know.

>asking this question on /rwg/ of all places
>having a moral dilemma over dog meat
There will be a time where you will eat your own to survive user.

It is a bland game without mods.

Yes, but are mods are readily available and easy to install.

Even if you're "playing for free."

The base game is more than completely enjoyable, but most here would argue that their flavor of mods makes their experience better.

I've literally slaughtered puppies because they were eating too much of my food.

Have done it before. It felt dirty to make my qt3.14 explorer eat raw human meat to survive.

For new players just reference this post.

Should I use mods on my first playthrough?

No.

It's best to get in bare and learn the basics. There will then come moments where you'll tell yourself "I wish I could" and that's when you should look for mods. If you can imagine it, there's a mod for you and it's most likely in the workshop on Steam and two clicks away from being activated.

However if you begin your game with mods loaded you miss out on some cool stuff and you also overwhelm yourself with shit to do and might quit before you get to the really good stuff.

I have 3 huskies, 3 husky puppies, and 3 labrador retrievers. This is becoming too many fucking dogs. I didn't even ask for this, they just wandered in as groups, self-tamed, and started fucking. I might just kill the labradors, I like the husky graphic better. I don't have enough dog food for all these fuckers.

If the game sucked, no one would bother modding it at all in the first place.

>No mod that adds lewd tribal girls who don't particularly mind being held in your prisons as long as you give them a ration of dicks.

I want to COLONISE dammit.

That must be subconsciously part of her appeal. You can have a woman (I guess) so hungry for your cock that she would tempt sickness for it.

"Worth it," she says after all.

Also, if you're into that whole Warhammer meme you can literally genocide-rape an alien race if you wanted to. That's pretty brutal.

Why would you not mod it? They're free, simple, and easily available.

It's like asking if a sandwich is good without meat, yet you've got a fridge full of it in the same room at you.

>Infestation
AYO HOL UP. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

WE WUZ KWEENZ AND BEEZ AND SHIT

>food analogy
Americans are awake again.

>no megaspiders

Free cryo from the looks of it

>infestation spawns in my stone stockpile
>the hallway leading to it is too small to build makeshift defenses
>no light inside the stockpile
>nowhere to stand inside besides right next to the hive
>20 skill sniper has below 35% chance to hit
fun

>Awake
>Implying I even sleep

When in doubt burn it out.

What is it about autistic niche games that atract people who want rape mods?

>open the door
>megaspider
You just had to jinx it.

So how fucked am I?

The eternal amerigan is truly a weapon to surpass metal gear.

They take like 20 bullets to bring down and their claws will straight up kill colonists in melee/bypass the downed stage

Knock out a wall to the left and try luring them into a firing line at the sandbags. If you have any turrets it'd be a good idea to move them over

Fight with range and with firing lines. They are tough opponents but are retarded as all hell. Try to lure them into a firing line/defenese.

Think zombies, don't let them near you.

great, I'm under attack by the fucking arctic gay pride parade tribe

Hop up your best melee colonist with go juice and send him in alone with a longsword. If he fails then you will turn this tomb into his funeral pyre.

Give it time. I am almost certain that slavery in some forms may be added into the game. As it stands, you can't do too much with prisoners. With a framework in, we might get some nice mods.

I never use mods though my first playthough because mobs makes it feel like an update once I get bored of vanilla

thats why I never dig into mountains thanks tynan it looks like a such pain in the ass to deal with.. but I kinda want to make a dwarfy colony

alos, when you destroy the last hive they can spawn again right?

youtu.be/fVahi5BB678

That, or they need to fire their tailor.

Don't worry, once you genocide the bugs and hives you only need to worry about the next infestation event.

I suppose the meme is that mountain bases need to secure the heart whereas outside bases need to secure their perimeter.

The dev posted that he didnt want to add slavery

reddit.com/r/RimWorld/comments/5ll838/comment/dbwq3pg

The guys attacking the perimeter arent bullet proof and actually drop decent gear though

my vibrosword wielding chick and her 6 hounds did quite well in drawing away the tribals while the rest of them obliterated them, but I definitely need to get her some proper armour

couple of nice recruit prospects and bags of organs here

Do you guys mod your game to get rid of organ harvesting penalties? I sold a guy thinking I could take the mood hit but then I saw the colonist who did the selling had permanent relationship damage with everyone

>you only need to worry about the next infestation event.

I guess /"I'll stick to my villages/ compounds then. the idea of infestation can happen all the time inside muh base is not comfy

do mechanoids can still drop pod on your trading beacon?

>fall of 2nd year.
>slowing down, little to no action, mostly trade ships and cargo drops.
>thanks cass
>change it to randy because sick of normal shit
>Caravan from fuckboi place
>take a quick look at goods.
>Not paying shit for this.
>Pick a fight to test my kill box.
>goes well, few injuries but no deaths, find a flaw in turret setup and fix it.
>mid fixing the turret setup and not finished cleaning up the caravan murder
>Raid.fuckboi parade is after you.
>double the size of the caravan I just took out.

Shit randy sorry god damnit.

If there was no penalty for harvesting organs, it would be way too fucking easy. It's already pretty easy to just wait until a party happens or something and snip out the most valuable organs and sell them off. I don't think any of the negative relationship damages are permanent, though. Otherwise they'd just stack up over time and eventually everyone would fucking hate each other forever.

Not yet that is, and he would be right. No reason to head into the memey "you can commit a holocaust in this game!" schtick when a lot of mechanics (namely the world map and medicine) need to be ironed out first.

I imagine we would see slavery perhaps in the form of forced labor in a future "prison" update. Though I do not imagine seeing this anytime soon.

It's why it's a meme. Infestations are pretty fightable, but they're such a shit event.

I got rid of any morale penalty involving prisoners.
even adding a +2 bonus for executing guilty prisoners.

relationship penalty is still there but that's fine. they can be a lil scared of the guy doing the executing and shit but you shouldn't get a morale penalty for actually giving the raiders that just attacked you a chance instead of finishing them off.

RIP Shigeru.
Now I'm down to my original 3.

>pack of manhunting boars

Why does that colonist have a pig head?

>tfw losing one of original colonists or tribals

Holy shit Franku you fucking beta, how is this twice as bad as your mother getting her brains blown out by a friendly fire gauss pistol

Once you become a slave to the pussy it's too late.

The worst part is that if the next proposal is a success, he will still mope about the rejection.
And the rejection hurts more than the joy gained from the accepted proposal.

Is walking over rough soil and not having automatic doors enough of a speed penalty to be noticeable? are bases with autodoors that much more effective?

Some missing fingers, some missing toes, lot of blood. But no casualties.

Mission accomplished.

well at least she's fucking please with herself, the lazy psychopathic bitch

Wooden doors have an opening speed of 120%
Plasteel auto doors have an opening speed of 100%
I'm not sure what this means.

I'll have to rebuild this in wood once I get a steady supply of tradegoods and can buy it for that comfy old west feel.

is there a much noticeable difference in a base with autodoors, like can you feel the efficiency increase?

Yes.

oh great, just what I needed, a bunch of fucking eye patches bombing my hospital

soil is 87% walk speed, which means it's definitely worth your time laying down at least some concrete pathways for majorly used areas. Autodoors are very nice to have on doors that get used all the times, like stockpile, dining room, kitchen, freezer doors, etc. but for stuff like bedrooms or battery and power rooms they're not super necessary. There's not really any downside to them aside from the extra cost though, so you might as well upgrade to autodoors if you've got the spare parts for it. They make it so they barely have to slow down instead of stopping for a second each way.

>download the wall lamp mod
>place one
>check power consumption
>150 WATTS
>alt-f4
>open up mod
>edit it down to 15
Fuck that noise.

you fuckin blew it franku

TWO days nigga, TWO FUCKING DAYS and you proposed again

just fucking kill yourself already

>tfw just passing the time waiting for the fallout to stop falling
Cozy.

yeah I feel you boss I think I'm about to go pop these changes in right now

>The worst part is that if the next proposal is a success, he will still mope about the rejection.
>And the rejection hurts more than the joy gained from the accepted proposal.

she said yes... but then she said no does she really love me?

Why are modders so fucking bad at balancing their shit? Do they so desperately want it to stand out so much that they render it fucking obnoxious?

The relationship system is nigh hilarious, I've had more than one occasion of people cucking each other in my colonies. Thank fuck colonists don't build up sexual tension otherwise I would be screwed. My colonies only ever get one solid relationship.

Probably should've redone the "go and hide inside" animal zone a while back. Since when I made it this was supposed to be a rec room and not a drugstash.

Oh well.

This is what happens when you let a programmer do what he wants without a team of people telling him what to do.

yeah and its absolutely shit regarding heteronorm preconceptions.

basically every male patriarchy lie is in there.
>people are more likely to be straight than to be gay

lol helloo, earth to dev, we are living in a very very small window in time in which western lies influence people to think that your mindsex must match your medical bullshit bureacracy assigned sex...

lol what a joke

I could buy one from the trader right now and render everything that isn't part of that mod completely ineffective. But then, of course, two guys with those rifles would randomly drop on my head and kill everything in my colony within seconds. I don't know, tunnel vision? Some weird idea about how this is supposed to be ultra late-game shit? They clearly have some blatantly wrong ideas about the game.

People are just constantly rejecting each other in my colony. It's like everyone wants to bang everyone except the ones who want to bang them. And then you've got the beautiful lesbian who has to fight off all the horny men in the colony on a daily basis.

4.5/10

>torrented game
>started playing
>everything is fun
>notice colonist bar doesn't work
send help

>4.5/10
protesting an obvious injustice and almost personal agression against me must surely be a trolling attempt...

must be nice to be white

anyway, they should change the sex system in teh game, it is objectively wrong and unmistakeably offensive

Thank you Jeesus for being so kind to us in those cold and hungry winter months

youtube.com/watch?v=4IzN7N1EHQ8

What mods are you using for your people? I don't think i've ever seen those haircuts, and i want some.

You'd be a hit over on /pol/.

It'd be easier if I could just let my colonists take out their pent up tensions on my prisoners. Then I'd have a real reason to raid.

And i was starting to consider eating people

God, that is the most incompetent woman I have ever seen.

"MAKE IT STOP, DO SOMETHING, PUT WATER ON IT"
Meanwhile she does fuck all.

>/pol/.
those cis-liars? no thanks. And yes, cis is not a meme or a troll attempt or a false pretext, it is an actual word to describe an actual phenomena of opression, yes oprresion, yes im a feminist yes i use tumblr no i will not make you a sandwich yes my intellectual superiority frightens you, deal with it

>And i was starting to consider eating people

Feed the past dispeneser with human meat...

cue to:

NUTRIENT PASTE... ITS PEOPLE!!!

Have you heard about /rwg/'s furry sex mod?

Probably Rimsenal Hair, Apparello might add more hair too but you should get it anyway if you don't have it.

I don't want to be this guy but did you uncheck this by accident?

Otherwise a mod might be overriding it or you may be using an outdated version of game. I forgot when the bar was added but I know older versions needed it modded in.

really wanted to recruit her but I suppose installing a jaw to help her eat her paste was too much to ask

good job doc

I think I may be treating one colonist slightly better than all the others.

I'm pretty sure this is a staged video from peta or something dumb like that.
If not then I question what the purpose of filming a dog then opening the cabinets like that.

its a16, i click on it and nothing happens
its just base game with no mods, i don't know whats going on

I'll grab both.
Any chance there's a barber shop in there or do i have to restart the whole colony to get fancy?

Not in either of those as far as I know, I'm pretty sure there's one somewhere. There's probably a mod called barber shop or something.

>get call for help event
>accept
>faggot can't outrun the bandits

rip mad dog

Check your resolution/if you're in windowed mode. Apparently the bar can disappear for any of these reasons. Apparently it is bugged with anything under 1280x800, too.

General consensus is resolution, screen, or UI issue. Haven't had it myself so I can't help much. It is not an issue with it being pirated, I can assure you that.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=818322128&searchtext=
This mod has a face styling bench, along with neat lookin faces.
I can't see a link to a non-steam version if thats a requirement though

what the fuck is this randy