Is Chris Harris right about the GTR?

topgear.com/videos/chris-harris-drives/chris-harris-drives-2017-nissan-gt-r

Pic unrelated.

Top Gear marketing plz. No one wants to watch your shit

He seems to like it for its "character".

Also, it's literally Chris Harris on Cars with better equipment.

Right about what?

he's saying its old and outdated

but its still good

Yes, Chris Harris is right about everything and anything. Even without watching it, I'm sure whatever he says will be 100% correct.

He doesn't really state anything as fact, he just says how he feels, so it's hard to be right or wrong.

This thread is stupid, OP

"It's now an old car."

"This one is now really comfortable"

"I can't think of a car with more personality"

"I can't believe it's so old, actually."

He also mentions that it will do both snap oversteer off throttle and power oversteer.

>I'm too lazy to watch 10 minutes of video

Sometimes opinions can be wrong.

It's now fully become why modern supercars are shit. They're status symbols for rich normies that complained that they're too uncomfortable to drive.

>post Clarkson Top Gear

/reddit/ is that way you BBC cuck

I fail to see why it isn't possible to have both a comfortable car and one that can perform well on a track. Ohlins DFVs are well-known for enabling much stiffer springs/higher spring rates while maintaining ride comfort.

The GT-R is also not a supercar and Nissan should feel bad for trying to make it supercar priced.

Unless you hated Chris Harris on Cars you're a meming retard.

He's not driving a skyline in that video so I don't care.

Make a comfortable car and the gigs up, we know who this car really is for. Basically the car equivalent of mall crawlers. Soft ride is a compromise no matter how you look at it.

The second he sided with the kikes he lost any reputation

>We have to only drive 90s cars

truly cancer

It's supposed to be a GT sports car. The R32, R33, and R34 still had AC, stereo, noise insulation, and a proper trunk. You're supposed to be able to drive a GT-R every day.

>I can't be bothered to evaluate anything on its merits and I can only meme

t. shill

How many shekels did the BBC give you for that post?

This is your brain on psicosis

All of them. You caught me. I'm a shill for Top Gear.

>Airshit

it's pretty realshit senpai

you dont shoot it much, do you

I haven't shot it at all. Need to take it to the range at some point I've put a few hundred rounds through all of my other guns.

"muh butt is made of iron!"

Sorry bruh but when cruising down the highway at 180mph I dont wanna hit a bump and have my dick bitten off by your mother

was about to say.

shits brand new!