TheLegend27

why the fuck are you here sandnigger

best girl to lick

KappaPride

Bastionmain

Ñoño

Forced 50

post best ship pls i don't have much art of it

She always had the potential to be strong, she can shut down ults with a simple standard ability, has probably the best mobility in the game and technically the most health even before her health increase (500 + 150, 400 of that being armor).

Her issue was that Zarya was a constant pick and hard countered her. But when Zarya was nerfed, D.va had nothing to challenge her anymore.

loserfruit

Hope she gets an event legendary next

>When Zarya got nerfed

The Overwatch sale was supposed to end yesterday, but it's still available.

Do you guys know when it actually ends?

Anyone else feel like between 1200 to about 1900 or 2000 SR it's almost always better to play DPS?

Like, I'm not going to lie, I'm a shit DPS but everyone else who plays DPS seems to be even more shittier, I can heal all I want if our soldier gets 2 eliminations per game that's not gonna do much.

I solo carried a lot of games as DPS even if it's shit combos like 5 dps 1 support or something

Whereas if I play rein or support we almost always lose

I want to fuck Pharah.

>

Anyone not actually looking forward to Sombra buffs?

If she gets buffed even a little the crying about her will be worse than what Symmetra is getting right now and she'll be slapped right back down again.

Doesn't everyone?

Eh, I don't really care

Most heroes can out DPS her or have the health to deal with it

She'll just be a pain for low HP heroes and that's fine desu, the wallhack on low HP is really gay though because the threshold is so high

Below ~3000ish it's just madness to play anything other than DPS. Relying on your teammates' ability to hit things is SR suicide, if you're good you'll climb since everyone else will be playing DPS, and if you're not you'll stay down where you below so the good players can climb over you.

Yes? Zarya got a nerf to her damage gain and dropped in use, causing D.va to spike in use significantly.

Ava Gina

DELET

aye the only problem people probably have is that everyone goes in with this mindset and you end up with 5 dps.

Tracer!

Yes, that is completely reasonable and expected, as I said. Natural order of events really.

>get genji, hanzo, and symmetra mains on my team
>they won't switch no matter what
>eventually the hanzo switches to Ana and walks in front of me spamming thanks

>I'm a shit DPS but everyone else who plays DPS seems to be even more shittier

>instalock soldier/junkrat
>run on checkpoint without rein or heal
>get killed and maybe one lucky shot
>repeat
t. Every DPS on my team ever

I'd just go Roadhog. best solo carry hero right now.

Considering that symmetra won't be nerfed on her dps potential ever yes I want to see a buffed sombra that outs the little shitters that can't aim and die to her.

to be fair, anything until diamond is basically Team Deathmatch lite anyway unless you play 4+ stacks

>waiting for everyone to pick so I can fill
>four people pick DPS
>one person picks Zarya
>I pick Ana and announce I'll only be healing the tank
>unironically do it
>we win

Get fucked.

Isn't he getting nerfed?

more like Gaycer amirite lololololo

More like fixed. His hook doesn't grab people that aren't in his LOS anymore but it doesn't do that weird loop around and end up somewhere that isn't in front of you.

What did they even fix in the last hook rebalance?

yeah but it will probably happen Blizzard soon™ so you have enough time to rank up, start a family and warn your grandchildren about the upcoming nerf to Roadhog.

And it's better to let it happen than try to pick something "useful"

post yfw
>sixtuple kill!
>team kill

there was a bug pulling players above, behind or beside you and that's mainly what they fixed last time.

>pick up Hanzo
>can't not rek Genji

Holy fuck I feel like they made some special changes to the way these two interact because I'm dead average with Hanzo usually, yet I drop even ulting Genjis on the regular.

The best solo carry is Zenyatta provided you're a literal god with RMB.
>when you 5-dink a discorded Roadhog when he's sniffing glue

>no stagger
>they'll just respawn together and come in perfectly grouped up

you fucked up.

WTF WHY DID THEY REMOVE MYSTERY HEROES

It still happens quite often though

>their team has a complete push now

>Sixtuple
>Not hexa
Do you even Greek?

I love Hana.

That happens a lot still. I feel like the hook fix they're thinking of now won't fix anything seeing that the last one didn't.

My dick loves Hana

Pay them debts, Greece

>team kill
>they steamroll us because we forced them to push together now
every time

I love Discording people and then they go hid thinking that they're but Discord basically fuctions as a lesser wallhack.

>the McCree Genji trick has a 100% success rate
>turned 1v1ing Genji from my most dreaded encounter to my favorite

Thank you user who posted it!

>tfw your team kills 4 people
>Tell them to push forwars toward the point
>They are fighting the 2 remaining enemies and that gives the enemy enough time to respawn, get you off the point and help support the other 2

I hate Plat games but the thing is I heard Diamond games are like this too

>sixtuple

When are Blizz gonna set her VA up with Facerig and a D.Va model and have her stream some games?

>melee the air
>genji deflects thinking you've used flashbang
>shoot his weeb ass

>grandmaster
>use friends plat account
>play every single character on 23 games straight
>win every one
>gold elims with mercy

>things that never happened

fuck off this is a tripfag free general

>McCree Genji trick has a 100% success rate
Explain?

>play with worse enemies
>stomp them
jee, i think you are on to something user

please tell me user

WHAT KIND OF NIGGER FUCK RANK SYSTEM IS THIS?

apparently the SR system gives you different sr depending on what hero you use. because shit heros like torb arent in the meta, fewer people use them and you gain more SR when you win with them. meta heros have alot of competition in the stats so recieve less sr for a win and more for a loss.

I recorded a mercy triple kill. I'll upload when I get home

No but really, what's up with D.Va that makes my dick go so hard? Doesn't happen with any other character from any other franchise as far as I know

QUICK!

POST YFW YOU WIN KOTH FROM 0-2 DOWN!

>mystery heroes gone

but at least i can still abuse the mei glitch in 3v3 LOL

She's just perfect.

so this is why finding retarded niggers maining junkrat and torb and shit are able to be at high SR despite the fact that they are dumb fuck faggots. they suck shit compared to the SR they are at, but they are good compared to the same hero players of the same level. so the system gives them MORE SR.

fucking unbelieveable.

so it's exactly as it should be because a torb that achieves 50% winrate is better than a soldier that achieves 70% winrate.

STER TOLD ME THAT PHARAH IS VIABLE

NO HE IS NOT.
HE WINS LESS.
AND RUINS THE GAME FOR OTHER PEOPLE

wrong, they are still in the right MMR for torb and junk. if you're a top 10% soldier you deserve to play with top 10% torbs. what's the problem?

>ster
>remotely decent

he was shit at tf2 and he's even worse in overwatch, why do you watch him? you're not generation Z, are you.

>Roadhog can now hook his teammates

Does this change anything?

NEW HERO: Lumber
Role: Tank
HP:600

After the destruction of Canada during the Omnic Crisis, Lumber was just a small boy living in Quebec's great white north. Used to the harsh conditions of the cold and an expert at survival, he seeks revenge on the Overwatch, which he blames for all the conflicts in the world. He joins Talon to accomplish his goals.

PASSIVE ABILITY: Resist Cold
Lumber isn't affected by any move impairing ability

M1: Lumber is equiped with an old school carbine that has a pretty slow fire rate but does a lot of damage even at long range.
M2: Lumber swings an axe that acts as a powerful melee weapon

L-SHIFT: Lumber throws out a huge log that stuns enemies in its path for 2 seconds and does moderate damage. 10 seconds CD.

E: Lumber throws his axe at cursor location with a lot of power, causing nearby allies to take damage over time from the quakes that follow. 30 seconds CD

Q: Lumber takes out and drinks a can of beer that gives him false strength, granting him 500 armor and boosting his allies' damage by 15%.

Is there any triple tank comp that doesn't work awesome right now?

dva and winston playing aggressively with good healing support are an absolute knightmare to deal with. if you then have roadhog picking people off that are distracted it's even better.

Yes, it makes him shit

Reminder that blizzard ripped off hi-rez and not the other way around

youtube.com/watch?v=0S3KZRZlHj8

youtube.com/watch?v=QffHrYBdUs0

he wins less with a worse hero. is the meta babby mad blizzard considers hero specific stats and not global stats? are you one of the guys that think they are gods for getting 4 goldw as soldier or dva?

Even yesterday on those competitive qualifiers you had people playing Junkrat and Sombra's of all thing and being successful. Meta is just the easiest payoff to effort to pull out, that doesn't mean other combinations would achieve similar results, but with different drawbacks

Ster is cute and fun.

>replace knife with shotgun

>WOW SUCH ORIGINAL CHARACTER DESIGN XD

>it's OK when blizzard does it :D

Way too much griefing potential, would make him even more obnoxious than Mei. You would see maybe one or two clutch saves in comp play but it wouldn't be worth it for the endless QP trolling.

But... but that design originally belongs to them

What is that supposed to mean?

I'm in the top 3% of *all* players or top 3% of silver players?

blizzard has never made an original game in their life. they always rip off other IPs. ever since... lost vikings to WC to diablo to SC to WOW to OW

Just ignore the bait posts.

>I'm in the top 3%
you can't even read. you are in the top 97%, not the top 3%

>58 minutes of DRAW streak

97% of the playerbase is better than you

i8b477L37465

>Lumber throws his axe at cursor location with a lot of power, causing nearby allies to take damage over time from the quakes that follow. 30 seconds CD
>causing nearby allies to take damage

???