The things you find in a barn

The things you find in a barn.

Doc?

Always makes me wonder how these old coot farmers end up with some of the weird stuff they have shoved in their barns. I mean, who goes out and spends money on just Delorean doors? With no intentions for them at that.

There's a farmer I know about 20 miles from me with barns full of shit, one has a Lamborghini Espada in it. Again, I just don't understand. The guy has been driving the same 87 Crown Vic since the day he bought it new, when did he get the itch to buy a sports car to apparently never drive?

Lots of people are hoarders. Some of them will eventually hoard some rare and weird stuff now and then.

Lucky you

Last time I dug an old barn I only found a badly decomposed moose

Did you fuck it?

Which I understand, but this just isn't crap, it's stuff that costs money. Maybe it's my mindset not letting me understand, I have no issue buying spare parts for things I own but absolutely hate buying shit I don't need

>There's a farmer I know about 20 miles from me with barns full of shit, one has a Lamborghini Espada in it.
>Lamborghini Espada
where is this? what condition is it in?

Is there anyone who wouldnt?

me

And thats why you'll never be crowned King of the comming Kalmar-Union 2: Electric Boogaloo

that's fine.

At least I own the source of those doors.

In the US, condition is being used as a shelf for a mountain of other junk. But otherwise complete

State?

Sweet doors man. Cars alright I guess

Kansas

Yup...just drove it from Ohio to Colorado last month actually.

The old doors are actually in bad shape. The car was painted and when I stripped off the paint it was clear there was damage to the doors and rear panels.

I sourced some "new" ones years ago from DMC Midwest and swapped em. My old doors have been languishing in my uncle's poll barn ever since. I've offered them a few times (even for free) but no one has bit thus far.

I wonder if he knows what it is. Ever stop to see if he would sell it?

Has anyone ever found a dead naked girl in a barn?

I hope not...

Confirmed fag. The deader they are, the wetter they get. When decomposition sets in, they get nice and warm. Apart from the smell it's almost like a live girl. Just a bit floppier, once the rigor lets go.

It doesnt complain afterwards either

Nah, couldn't afford it, let alone sourcing obscure parts to get it running